JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you hear yourself. The Spirit is the ROOT? Hello, hello :D

Out of your own mouth, but yet without knowing.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur
You say the Father isn't God, but Jesus is the Son of God. Do you realize how ignorant your argument is?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say the Father isn't God, but Jesus is the Son of God. Do you realize how ignorant your argument is?
GINOLJC, to all
kcnalp, I said the term Father" is a title, the Person is Jesus. when you say, "You say the Father isn't God" that's what you say. I said JESUS is God, and JESUS is the only TRUE and LIVING GOD.

now when you said, "the Root" is the Father that's JESUS, in the diversified state, that's not G2758 κενόω kenoo. and JESUS in the diversified state as the Offspring is in a state of G2758 κενόω kenoo while in that natural flesh and bone with blood as, as, as, the Son of God.... :eek: ... BINGO.

see how easy it is to understand the bible and the Godhead when the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit, teach you.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
kcnalp, I said the term Father" is a title, the Person is Jesus. when you say, "You say the Father isn't God" that's what you say. I said JESUS is God, and JESUS is the only TRUE and LIVING GOD.

now when you said, "the Root" is the Father that's JESUS, in the diversified state, that's not G2758 κενόω kenoo. and JESUS in the diversified state as the Offspring is in a state of G2758 κενόω kenoo while in that natural flesh and bone with blood as, as, as, the Son of God.... :eek: ... BINGO.

see how easy it is to understand the bible and the Godhead when the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit, teach you.

PICJAG
You won't even answer a simple question. If Jesus is the Son of God then Who is His Father? Answer: GOD!!! The Father is indeed God. You say the Father isn't God. Are you now going to say Jesus isn't the "Son of God"?

Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You won't even answer a simple question. If Jesus is the Son of God then Who is His Father? Answer: GOD!!! The Father is indeed God. You say the Father isn't God. Are you now going to say Jesus isn't the "Son of God"?

Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
How many time must I answer it? what it is, you have no counter to what I have said in post#1482. ,,,,, lol. so this, "If Jesus is the Son of God then Who is His Father? ". for the last time JESUS is the Father, try to comprehend post#1482. if after reading the post again, and have the same old lame excuse, then you're dismissed.

not a put down, but bible, 2 Thessalonians 3:15 "Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother." that have I did.

see you later.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is His own Father? Oh my!
Bye, you cannot read or understand plain English, so I know you can't understand diversity, so I leave with Revelation 22:11.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bye, you cannot read or understand plain English, so I know you can't understand diversity, so I leave with Revelation 22:11.
PICJAG
Every English Bible I have read says you are wrong. And you want to teach us Greek?

I have Scriptures for you too for removing "God the Father" from the Bible.

1 Corinthians 15:24 (NKJV)
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, ...

Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Last edited:

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is His own Father?

I know you directed that question to 101G. And although I do not agree with his whole "diversified" spirit (small "s"), which himself cannot effectively explain. I would like to offer my view as to how "Jesus is His own Father".

God which spoke to Moses through a burning bush, overshadowed Mary and she conceived a seed. Mary gives birth as the record states...

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

The Spirit of God Himself indwells that baby boy "AND" remains in heaven (omnipresent). Jesus said...

John 14:10 "...Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And although I do not agree with his whole "diversified" spirit (small "s"), which himself cannot effectively explain
How many times must I explain it? A. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" B. Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;" how did he also himself likewise took part of the same? answer, C. Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man." D. Psalms 8:5 "For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour."
The Spirit of God Himself indwells that baby boy "AND" remains in heaven (omnipresent). Jesus said...
see, you almost understood "diversity". in order to indewll in that flesh and blood as a baby, and yet, as you so eloquent stated, "remains in heaven (omnipresent)". well that's DIVERSITY. congraulation you said it but yet did not understand it. YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK, but do not yet have the full understanding.

Listen, in order for Jesus the Eternal Spirit to remain in heaven and yet be on earth in a body is "Diversity". unlike some who ignorantly misunderstand what G4314 πρός pros means in John 1:1. but using the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English .. OLD ENGLISH we can get the exact understand as to what the Hebrew ment, when he said "WITH" God
WITH, prep. [G.]
1. By, noting cause, instrument or means. We are distressed with pain; we are elevated with joy. With study men become learned and respectable. Fire is extinguished with water.
2. On the side of, noting friendship or favor.
Fear not, for I am with thee. Gen 26.
3. In opposition to; in competition or contest; as, to struggle with adversity. The champions fought with each other an hour. He will lie with any man living.
4. Noting comparison. The fact you mention compares well with another I have witnessed.
5. In company. The gentlemen traveled with me from Boston to Philadelphia.
6. In the society of. There is no living with such neighbors.
7. In connection, or in appendage. He gave me the Bible, and with it the warmest expressions of affection.
8. In mutual dealing or intercourse.
I will buy with you, sell with you--
9. Noting confidence. I will trust you with the secret.
10. In partnership. He shares the profits with the other partners. I will share with you the pleasures and the pains.
11. Noting connection.
Nor twist our fortunes with your sinking fate.
12. Immediately after.
With this he pointed to his face.
13. Among. I left the assembly with the last.
Tragedy was originally with the ancients a piece of religious worship.
14. Upon.
Such arguments had invincible force with those pagan philosophers.
15. In consent, noting parity of state.

Note definition #10. "In partnership. He shares the profits with the other partners." see the term "SHARE" in the definition. scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
the term "FORM" tell us how he was "WITH" God. for Form is the Greek word, G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

note definition #2 NATURE, the Lord Jesus nature is "Spirit", for God is a Spirit, per John 4:24a. but the question while in flesh on Earth and in heaven at the same time, is a "SHARED" nature, just as the definition in Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary states at #10. above. and the root of G3444 μορφή morphe is
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).

what is another word for portion is "SHARE" Bingo, one can use any dictionary, I use word hippo, at https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/portion.html
SHARE is found right in the first definition. now knowing that, Definition #10. above states In partnership. to understand the correct Greek whaich is taken from the Hebrew, then we need to go to the Hebrew and see it for ourselves. Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." THIS MAN THAT IS GOD'S "FELLOW" IS THE Lord JESUS. see . Matt 26:31.
Now the revelation. the Hebrew term for "FELLOW" using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

kindred man? hold that thought, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root (Father), and the offspring, (Son), of David, and the bright and morning star."
offspring is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see how the KJV define "Offspring" as kin, as in kindred man in Zechariah 13:7, the KINSman REDEEMER. also, the KJC can translate "offspring" as "Diversity" BINGO.

but also in the definition of H5997 עָמִית `amiyth "FELLOW" it can be translated as "another". BINGO, Jesus is the ANOTHER of his ownself, as you said, "remains in heaven (omnipresent)" but G2758 κενόω kenoo in flesh while on earth. this is only done by being the EQUAL another, or the EQUAL Share of himself in flesh. see how east it is to explain your assessment of his omnipresent in heaven while G2758 κενόω kenoo in flesh while on earth.

so in John 1:1 G4314 πρός pros, or WITH is expressing "SHARING", and now "POSSESSION" is now in play, meaning "MY" Father, or "MY". as the "ANOTHER" or as the Hebrew states, God's "Fellow" now we can understand the true expression of "WITH". for he is GOD "shared", or DIVERSIFIED in flesh. BINGO.

Now going back to the the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. note definition # 12. Immediately after. .... HINDER, or the Last, like in the First and the Last.... BINGO. so all those who mishandle the word of God are ignorant of God and his Holy Word.

PICJAG

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@user, thanks for the scriptures, but the thing that you're missing is that Jesus, the Holy Spirit is both Father and son.

PLEASE ACTUALLY READ what I have said. You assumed something, and went about, to prove something that I already believed and have already said.

I ask you to go back and read what I have said in post #1462, #1490 (bottom portion), #1472 (again at the bottom), and read #1470 SLOWLY and focus at the bottom - AND please do NOT ASSUME anything OTHER than what I have collectively said in all the posts which I ask you to PLEASE read. Go at it without any preconceived ideas regarding WHAT you suppose I do not see nor assume I believe.

Thank you in advance.
God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then user posted,
101G said:
@user, thanks for the scriptures, but the thing that you're missing is that Jesus, the Holy Spirit is both Father and son.

PLEASE ACTUALLY READ what I have said. You assumed something, and went about, to prove something that I already believed and have already said.
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the replies, from the both of you. second, to both of you, I'm not your emeny, ok, nor you mine. I'll be the better person here, I will extend the olive branch first.

let's put aside our own difference and concentrate on what we have in common... the Lord JESUS.. the truth. I believe we all are seeking the TRUTH.

first, common ground.
user you said, "You assumed something, and went about, to prove something that I already believed and have already said, "JESUS is both Father and Son". well this is what I been saying from the start. so if you believe that JESUS is both Father and Son, as said I'll be the better person here and hear you out. you said, "The Spirit of God Himself indwells that baby boy "AND" remains in heaven (omnipresent)". with that I agree, you gave scriptures to this but you never gave any detail explanation how God was able to be in that body of flesh and blood and be in heaven at the Same time "Equally" as the same Spirit in nature, with the titles LORD, in Spirit/Heaven, and Lord, in spirit/flesh & blood on Earth. so as proverb states, "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.". so I want to hear the matter of your explanation how God was able to be in that body of flesh and blood and be in heaven at the Same time "Equally" as the same Spirit in nature. as you said I gave my explanation of how Gidi it, "Diversity", the act of sharing of ONESELF equally, as the ANOTHER of one's ownself. so before I answer you, I would like to hear your explanation please.

and once I hear your explanation then we will discuss by comparing our explanation in a christian civil discussion, ok. either to agree, which will be great, or we will get on one accord by discussing our points of views, again in a christian civil manner, so no arguing, just present facts of truth. thanking you both in advance.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and once I hear your explanation then we will discuss by comparing our explanation in a christian civil discussion, ok.

this is what I believe. please highlight that which yourself does not...

1. God is ONE Spirit. Which, the same is he that spoke to Moses through a burning bush.
2. There is none other than He alone.
3. He is not a trinity.
4. Neither are there 2 of Him (he is alone from the O.T.)
5. Jesus the man/flesh was in the plan of the ONE and ONLY Spirit (Almighty), as the lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
6. But Jesus the man was not a person from eternity, he was in the plan of the Almighty from the beginning.
7. The Almighty which we also know as Father, and who is also AKA Holy Spirit, overshadowed Mary and she had given birth to a bouncing baby boy.

8. That baby boy is the N.T. Tabernacle which housed the Almighty Spirit IN Him.
9. The man/flesh tabernacle said, "Father in me he doeth the works".
10. Jesus is not some sock puppet, he was a man born of the virgin, which laid down his will and life for us to be saved. He submitted his will to the Almighty that is IN him.

Note: John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

- The Word is "logos" (speech/Word = not a "person" from eternity) Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

God's Word was with him in respect to his Word comes from within and is who he is. I can know who you are by your words which comes from within you. You may lie and say words which are not really showing who you are - BUT GOD CAN NOT LIE. He can not be separated from his word. His Word is forever settled in heaven.

This is a rough outline. If you would like more detail, don't hesitate to inquire.
God Bless!

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is what I believe. please highlight that which yourself does not...

1. God is ONE Spirit. Which, the same is he that spoke to Moses through a burning bush.
2. There is none other than He alone.
3. He is not a trinity.
4. Neither are there 2 of Him (he is alone from the O.T.)
5. Jesus the man/flesh was in the plan of the ONE and ONLY Spirit (Almighty), as the lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
6. But Jesus the man was not a person from eternity, he was in the plan of the Almighty from the beginning. *
7. The Almighty which we also know as Father, and who is also AKA Holy Spirit, overshadowed Mary and she had given birth to a bouncing baby boy.*
8. That baby boy is the N.T. Tabernacle which housed the Almighty Spirit IN Him.
9. The man/flesh tabernacle said, "Father in me he doeth the works". *
10. Jesus is not some sock puppet, he was a man born of the virgin, which laid down his will and life for us to be saved. He submitted his will to the Almighty that is IN him. *

This is a rough outline. If you would like more detail, don't hesitate to inquire.
God Bless!

Thanks for the reply, and by the way a great list, (and I had to take my time going over it, but I love the List). I place a red Asterisk at the end of some of the thing that we may discuss, but I'm sure we can come to an agreement. because these was a little difficult to totally agree with.

one at a time, Lets start with #6. "But Jesus the man was not a person from eternity, he was in the plan of the Almighty from the beginning". now this is half true, for the man Jesus just had not yet MANIFESTED IN PERSON. let me explain why I say this. when God made the Man on day 3 the woman was in him but yet not come forth. see just Like JESUS the Son is in the Father but yet not manifested. which I agree with you on that he was only by himself in the OT, because he had not yet manifested himself in flesh. but in the NT he "came forth". because he is the new, or true man that is the "Last" Adam that was come, the TRUE man. (remember Adam, "us", are his image, not God our image. see he created us in, in, in, HIS IMAGE. the term MAN applies to God and the angels as well. just because some one is flesh and bone is not to say that they are not a man. God is a man, just not one to lie, he, God, is a Spirit Man), notice the cap "S" in Spirit. now what about angels, with the small case "s" in spirit? are they also identify as a man? lets check the record. Daniel 9:21 "Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation." and Gabriel is a angel. angels are men but not with the kind of flesh we have, nor God a Spirit, yes, a Spirit man. lets get the understanding, follow what I'm saying.

1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." BINGO
1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." (notice the small case "s" in spirit. this is God manifested in a body as the true man to come, even the angela had not see God until then, listen 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." there, seen of angels). even the angels had not see God until in flesh, but now in a Spiritual body ot tabernacle or temple) USER, YOU HAVE OPEN UP A GREAT DISCUSSION
1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual." BINGO
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven." USER, HEAR THAT
1 Corinthians 15:48 "As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly."

notice verse 47, the first man is of the earth, STOP, is not God the Lord before the earth? yes, that first man was NATURAL, an IMAGE of the true man to come. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." that word figure means "IMAGE". the first man was the image of the TRUE MAN to Come. in order to have an IMAGE, one must have a source for the image.

so my answer to #6 is this, the Lord JESUS, that was to come, the person was already here, (he is the one God in Spirit, only his body was yet to come. this is why I agree with half of what you said, but in whole agreement over all.

now I give the discussion back to you. if you see something that I may have missed or was incorrect about, or that you may disagree with, or add to, please state it and post your belief if different.

there is only one thing I can say, THIS IS A GREAT CIVIL DISCUSSION. and a lot of truths are coming out from it. that I thank you.

now I will hear from you.

PICJAG

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, and by the way a great list, (and I had to take my time going over it, but I love the List). I place a red Asterisk at the end of some of the thing that we may discuss, but I'm sure we can come to an agreement. because these was a little difficult to totally agree with.

one at a time, Lets start with #6. "But Jesus the man was not a person from eternity, he was in the plan of the Almighty from the beginning". now this is half true, for the man Jesus just had not yet MANIFESTED IN PERSON. let me explain why I say this. when God made the Man on day 3 the woman was in him but yet not come forth. see just Like JESUS the Son is in the Father but yet not manifested. which I agree with you on that he was only by himself in the OT, because he had not yet manifested himself in flesh. but in the NT he "came forth". because he is the new, or true man that is the "Last" Adam that was come, the TRUE man. (remember Adam, "us", are his image, not God our image. see he created us in, in, in, HIS IMAGE. the term MAN applies to God and the angels as well. just because some one is flesh and bone is not to say that they are not a man. God is a man, just not one to lie, he, God, is a Spirit Man), notice the cap "S" in Spirit. now what about angels, with the small case "s" in spirit? are they also identify as a man? lets check the record. Daniel 9:21 "Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation." and Gabriel is a angel. angels are men but not with the kind of flesh we have, nor God a Spirit, yes, a Spirit man. lets get the understanding, follow what I'm saying.

1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." BINGO
1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." (notice the small case "s" in spirit. this is God manifested in a body as the true man to come, even the angela had not see God until then, listen 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." there, seen of angels). even the angels had not see God until in flesh, but now in a Spiritual body ot tabernacle or temple) USER, YOU HAVE OPEN UP A GREAT DISCUSSION
1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual." BINGO
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven." USER, HEAR THAT
1 Corinthians 15:48 "As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly."

notice verse 47, the first man is of the earth, STOP, is not God the Lord before the earth? yes, that first man was NATURAL, an IMAGE of the true man to come. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." that word figure means "IMAGE". the first man was the image of the TRUE MAN to Come. in order to have an IMAGE, one must have a source for the image.

so my answer to #6 is this, the Lord JESUS, that was to come, the person was already here, (he is the one God in Spirit, only his body was yet to come. this is why I agree with half of what you said, but in whole agreement over all.

now I give the discussion back to you. if you see something that I may have missed or was incorrect about, or that you may disagree with, or add to, please state it and post your belief if different.

there is only one thing I can say, THIS IS A GREAT CIVIL DISCUSSION. and a lot of truths are coming out from it. that I thank you.

now I will hear from you.

PICJAG

We don't know how old God is, we only know he is the ancient of days, which seems to imply he is very old. In our reality, we start off young and grow old, this is our template by which we would gauge something called ancient of days.

God could be some untold billions of centuries old, time never existed until he created it so we really don't know. God simply says, "I Am".

Somewhere along his existence, he decided to create man. And created man in the form which pleased him, as per created Adam in his own likeness. His own plan, his own intent which pleased him.

He used logos to create and the Word became flesh. The Word is who he is, he does not lie, so what he says is Truth. His word is forever settled in heaven, it will endure forever. This is God manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then user posted,
101G said:

GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the replies, from the both of you. second, to both of you, I'm not your emeny, ok, nor you mine. I'll be the better person here, I will extend the olive branch first.

let's put aside our own difference and concentrate on what we have in common... the Lord JESUS.. the truth. I believe we all are seeking the TRUTH.

first, common ground.
user you said, "You assumed something, and went about, to prove something that I already believed and have already said, "JESUS is both Father and Son". well this is what I been saying from the start. so if you believe that JESUS is both Father and Son, as said I'll be the better person here and hear you out. you said, "The Spirit of God Himself indwells that baby boy "AND" remains in heaven (omnipresent)". with that I agree, you gave scriptures to this but you never gave any detail explanation how God was able to be in that body of flesh and blood and be in heaven at the Same time "Equally" as the same Spirit in nature, with the titles LORD, in Spirit/Heaven, and Lord, in spirit/flesh & blood on Earth. so as proverb states, "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.". so I want to hear the matter of your explanation how God was able to be in that body of flesh and blood and be in heaven at the Same time "Equally" as the same Spirit in nature. as you said I gave my explanation of how Gidi it, "Diversity", the act of sharing of ONESELF equally, as the ANOTHER of one's ownself. so before I answer you, I would like to hear your explanation please.

and once I hear your explanation then we will discuss by comparing our explanation in a christian civil discussion, ok. either to agree, which will be great, or we will get on one accord by discussing our points of views, again in a christian civil manner, so no arguing, just present facts of truth. thanking you both in advance.

PICJAG
Jesus is the Son of God. That means the Father is God. Are you denying that you said the Father isn't God?
1 Corinthians 8:6 (NKJV)
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

You are removing Scripture from the Bible!
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply,
We don't know how old God is, we only know he is the ancient of days, which seems to imply he is very old. In our reality, we start off young and grow old, this is our template by which we would gauge something called ancient of days.
USER, God is eternal, HE DON'T GET OLD. you're correct in saying, "in our reality", but remember, WE LIVE IN A CREATED WORLD, this is not the real world, but a created one.
He used logos to create and the Word became flesh.
he is the Word, the Logos. question, are your words you or someone else? no your words are you. you used your own statement to confirm that he is one person, listen. 4. Neither are there 2 of Him (he is alone from the O.T.) your #4. confirm that the Logos is not a separate person, it's the same one person.

now your #7. which I flaged.
7. The Almighty which we also know as Father, and who is also AKA Holy Spirit, overshadowed Mary and she had given birth to a bouncing baby boy.
the almighty is the Father and the Son. JESUS, only when he, was SHARED in the diversified state of being G2758 κενόω kenoo in natural flesh, as the "Son" was not in the almighty state.. until.... "all power have been given unto me". BINGO. but he was MADE LOWER, in natural flesh to die for the sins of the world.

yes it was Jesus, the Holy Spirit in the undiversified state what Greek word G1982 ἐπισκιάζω episkiazo allowed to happen to Mary. which means,
1. to cast a shade upon
2. (by analogy) to envelop in a haze of brilliancy
3. (figuratively) to invest with preternatural influence

preternatural influence
means, not in the natural way of conception between a man and a women. this body as I have said, God conceived or God made, and “formed” in Mary’s womb, without the help of a man or Mary either. Did he not formed Jeremiah body in his mothers womb before he was born, or brought forth, and knew Jeremiah... the PERSON. see many don't understand the difference between the Son of Man (spirit) the person, and the Son of God, (the body), ot the temple... flesh. for the scripture states, "prepare me a body"', Hebrews 10:5. well "me" here is the person, who is, and was here before the body was. so the PERSON existed before his body, as was with Jeremiah. scripture, Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." understand, Jesus the Son, is ETERNAL, because he's his own diversity. some foolishly say, "his mirror IMAGE, face to face with God", oh how ignorant of one such in thinking. no he's himself "shared" in flesh. understand something, the person/spirit was already here before our bodies was made, just as JESUS was here before his body came through Mary. listen, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb." HOLD it the name was here before he came in his own body that he made. Jeremiah 1:5 is a good example of this. but let me hit you with something. we all was here in the beginning of the creation of the earth and the heavens, before we came forth in fleshly bodies. for we all was in God, (for it is him where our spirits come from, and again why we say abba "Father", say what? "Father", yes so when did he beget you? is not Jesus his only begotten Son? see the term "Father is not indicating a separate, but the title of ONE PERSON, the source of all that lives. and you become a son if you're "born again". so Father is not indicating a biological father, but the Spirit. again this iwhy the Lord Jesus said, "MY" Father...meaning his "Spirit". and at our appointed time he brought us forth as sons. as said, every man in his own order.

one other thing while we're on the existence of the "Son", scripture, 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow." that same "Spirit" that was hovering over the waters in the creation... yes that's JESUS, GOD, the Holy Spirit, who diversifed himself in flesh as the Son.

oh yes, one last thing about existence, especially ours. women/females are not the GIVERS OF LIFE, natural or other wise. no put down ladies, only God can give LIFE. a woman can only ... "REPRODUCE", or make a copy of Life, but not life itself.

so, to answer your #7. it is JESUS who is both Father and Son only diversified... meaning as Phil 2:6 states, "Equally WITH" meaning the same person "equally SHARED", not divided, or separated, (as the trinity states), but "SHARED" in a diversified state, (as the bible states). so when people say, "JESUS is his own Father", that foolish question is quickly reproved by Phil 2:6 where he Jesus is "EQUAL WITH", and if EQUAL WITH then he's not his own Father, but his Equal Share of his ownself. BINGO. as a man, in this diversified state, he is G2758 κενόω kenoo while in, in, in NATURAL FLESH. for in a shared or diversified state, me, or mine is the I in the OT. supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." your "OWN" ARM is you, not someone else. and that ARM is the Christ, God himself "shared" in flesh, see Isaiah chapter 53. only the title "Father" identifies where he diversified from. again, "I came from the "Father"/the Source of his diversity. oh how so east it is to understand the bible when you have the GREAT TEACHER, the Lord Jesus himself, the Holy Spirit.

so the title "Father" only identifies Jesus in a diversified state of "EQUALLY Shared", Nature in flesh. and "MY" indicate possession, as in MY ARM, or MY body that I prepared for "me" on earth. BINGO. again, when the Lord Jesus say "my" Father which are in heaven, he is saying "my" Spirit which is in heaven. and when the LORD JESUS in heaven say "My" Son on earth, he's saying "My" Body on earth. diversity answers this question of Father and Son.

so what christian need to know that God who is Spirit, is a Person, let me say it again, God is a person who have a body and yes a soul. just one example, Isaiah 1:14 . and there are many more.

so the person/spirit is, and, do exist before a body is brought forth. and when a spirit is embodied in a body, it becomes a living soul.

so take your time and digest what I have said. the key here is again, a "shared" nature, or diversity VS the "separation" of three persons in one Spirit. by the way a person is a spirit itself, with or wothout a body. so this three person thing is a lie right off the bat. 3 spirits within one Spirit.

so take your time in going over what I have said, and I'll be looking for your response, but take your time in reading the post.

PICJAG