JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for your reply, second, I cannot agree with your assessment, because JESUS is the Holy Spirit. but I'll let you explain your position, because John 1:1 clearly say different. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
The word was with the Father, was also God, but was not the same person as the Father is the greek construction of John!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word was with the Father, was also God, but was not the same person as the Father is the greek construction of John!
are you sure, do you understand the term "WITH" in John 1:1?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the TERM "WITH".
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." here you said that Jesus the Word was "WITH" the Father. TWO separate persons ... correct.

scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
so DaChaser, is this one or two separate persons here in Isaiah 41:4. THE "FIRST" (one person), that is, WITH THE "LAST", (one person). for you have the same term "WITH" as in John 1:1, your answer please.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe TRUTH =that the one God eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God, co-equal and co-eternal, having precisely the same nature and attributes, and worthy of precisely the same worship, confidence, and obedience. Matthew 3:16, 17; Matthew 28:19, 20; Mark 12:29; John 1:14; Acts 5:3, 4; II Corinthians 13:14.
If you get a straight answer from 101G you're doing a lot better than me.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How hard is it to answer a simple question. we asked, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." here, Jesus the Word, was "WITH" the Father. TWO separate persons ... correct. NOPE, and here's why

scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." "I"... "I" is a single person designation. and here's why it is a single person designation

listen and LEARN. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

WITH here in the Hebrew is,
H314 אַחֲרוֹן 'acharown (ach-ar-one') adj.
אַחֲרֹן 'acharon (ach-ar-one') [shortened]
1. hinder.
2. (generally) late or last
3. (specifically) (as facing the east) western.
[from H309]
KJV: after (-ward), to come, following, hind(-er, -ermost, -most), last, latter, rereward, ut(ter)most.
Root(s): H309

Did you notice definition #1 & 2. in Hebrew, "with" do not just means alongside, but here, with indicate the “LAST” as in the Last Adam… (smile). the same one person diversified. Jesus is the First and he is the Last. the ordinal First , and ordinal Last. listen.

Now the the “FIRST”.
Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
The term ONE in Hebrew is,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258
Did you notice the second definition, JESUS is the First and the Last. he is the equal "share of himself in flesh, he's the only true and Living God.

now for the GRAND Revelantion of "With". we know that the First is "With" the Last right... now this,
Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, clear as DAY the First is "ALSO" the the Last ... the same ONE person. that just eliminated one of your so-called three person in "YOUR" Godhead. see this is where "diversified Oneness" come into it's own..... :p

not Oneness as the pentecostal teaches, but what the Holy Ghost teaches, compring scripture with scripture, Spiritual with Spiritual. Diversified Oneness is the EQUAL "share" of God, who is ONE PERSON in flesh vs the false notion of 3 "separate" person. .... (smile)... :eek:

Diversified Oneness answer all the Godhead question trutfully. just as we revealed above in the term "WITH".

so one of your PERSONS is AWOL, missing in .... "action?"..... lol.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How hard is it to answer a simple question. we asked, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." here, Jesus the Word, was "WITH" the Father. TWO separate persons ... correct. NOPE, and here's why

scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." "I"... "I" is a single person designation. and here's why it is a single person designation

listen and LEARN. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

WITH here in the Hebrew is,
H314 אַחֲרוֹן 'acharown (ach-ar-one') adj.
אַחֲרֹן 'acharon (ach-ar-one') [shortened]
1. hinder.
2. (generally) late or last
3. (specifically) (as facing the east) western.
[from H309]
KJV: after (-ward), to come, following, hind(-er, -ermost, -most), last, latter, rereward, ut(ter)most.
Root(s): H309

Did you notice definition #1 & 2. in Hebrew, "with" do not just means alongside, but here, with indicate the “LAST” as in the Last Adam… (smile). the same one person diversified. Jesus is the First and he is the Last. the ordinal First , and ordinal Last. listen.

Now the the “FIRST”.
Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
The term ONE in Hebrew is,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258
Did you notice the second definition, JESUS is the First and the Last. he is the equal "share of himself in flesh, he's the only true and Living God.

now for the GRAND Revelantion of "With". we know that the First is "With" the Last right... now this,
Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, clear as DAY the First is "ALSO" the the Last ... the same ONE person. that just eliminated one of your so-called three person in "YOUR" Godhead. see this is where "diversified Oneness" come into it's own..... :p

not Oneness as the pentecostal teaches, but what the Holy Ghost teaches, compring scripture with scripture, Spiritual with Spiritual. Diversified Oneness is the EQUAL "share" of God, who is ONE PERSON in flesh vs the false notion of 3 "separate" person. .... (smile)... :eek:

Diversified Oneness answer all the Godhead question trutfully. just as we revealed above in the term "WITH".

so one of your PERSONS is AWOL, missing in .... "action?"..... lol.

PICJAG.
Still no simple straight answer!

Is the Father God? Is Jesus God? Is the Holy Spirit God?

Reactions: ChristisGod

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still no simple straight answer!

Is the Father God? Is Jesus God? Is the Holy Spirit God?
you're dismissed, you cannot read a question or an answer, so to you, I leave you with Revelation 22:11. .... :D

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I ate dinner WITH my wife. Am I my wife ?

The absurdity of oneness in a nutshell.
Are you a Jew? see romans Romans 2:29 ... (smile).

and try some Jewish food, as in definitions... lol.

PS re-read post#1411, that "ALSO" in Isaiah 48:12, got you didn't it.... :p ... the "First is "ALSO" the Last, where the first was "WITH" the Last.

see it proves out John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 completely. your false thinking on Genesis 1:26 is in ERROR, because he JESUS, the ordinal First was "ALONE. just as he's the "ONLY ONE WITH "ETERNAL LIFE"....1 Timothy 6:16 :eek: yikes...

you fellas must read Hebrews 5:12-14 which i leave you ..... "With". (smile). this is just pure fun.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you're dismissed, you cannot read a question or an answer, so to you, I leave you with Revelation 22:11. .... :D

PICJAG.
I'm not ashamed to state CLEARLY my beliefs. You should try it.
1 Corinthians 15:24 (NKJV)
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father,

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not ashamed to state CLEARLY my beliefs. You should try it.
1 Corinthians 15:24 (NKJV)
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father,
end of discussion ROFL.................................

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a Jew? see romans Romans 2:29 ... (smile).

and try some Jewish food, as in definitions... lol.

PS re-read post#1411, that "ALSO" in Isaiah 48:12, got you didn't it.... :p ... the "First is "ALSO" the Last, where the first was "WITH" the Last.

see it proves out John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 completely. your false thinking on Genesis 1:26 is in ERROR, because he JESUS, the ordinal First was "ALONE. just as he's the "ONLY ONE WITH "ETERNAL LIFE"....1 Timothy 6:16 :eek: yikes...

you fellas must read Hebrews 5:12-14 which i leave you ..... "With". (smile). this is just pure fun.

PICJAG.
Have you ever read the Bible?
Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Titus 2:10 "Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things." (the doctrine of God our Saviour? I thought the Lord JESUS is our Saviour... well let see).
Titus 2:11 "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,"
Titus 2:12 "Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;"
Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

WHAT!... Jesus Christ is our Saviour? ....... Verse 10. "God our Saviour in all things" get out of here......

God the Father is that one person or two because of the "AND". Hmmm lets see. James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." SAY WHAT? "God" and the "FATHER"

when will people ever learn the difference between a title and an Appellation, and a Epithet of God, who is JESUS/Yeshua.... when will they ever LEARN... oh well. back to Revelation 22:11.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Titus 2:10 "Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things." (the doctrine of God our Saviour? I thought the Lord JESUS is our Saviour... well let see).
Titus 2:11 "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,"
Titus 2:12 "Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;"
Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

WHAT!... Jesus Christ is our Saviour? ....... Verse 10. "God our Saviour in all things" get out of here......

God the Father is that one person or two because of the "AND". Hmmm lets see. James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." SAY WHAT? "God" and the "FATHER"

when will people ever learn the difference between a title and an Appellation, and a Epithet of God, who is JESUS/Yeshua.... when will they ever LEARN... oh well. back to Revelation 22:11.

PICJAG.
Ephesians 5:20 (NKJV)
20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,