JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he is the Word, the Logos. question, are your words you or someone else? no your words are you. you used your own statement to confirm that he is one person, listen. 4. Neither are there 2 of Him (he is alone from the O.T.) your #4. confirm that the Logos is not a separate person, it's the same one person.

You are going over what I have said as though I have not said it.

I said...

The Word is who he is

And, your reply to that is...

he is the Word, the Logos. question, are your words you or someone else? no your words are you.

It would seem you are not paying attention.

I have a non related question for you: What do you say to someone that asked you how can they be saved.

God Bless!

Reactions: BGR

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

I said...
The Word is who he is
101G said: ↑
he is the Word, the Logos. question, are your words you or someone else? no your words are you

I have a non related question for you: What do you say to someone that asked you how can they be saved.

God Bless!
first thanks for the reply, second, I have been paying attention. notice what you said here,
6. But Jesus the man was not a person from eternity, he was in the plan of the Almighty from the beginning.
if JESUS is his own Word then that contridicts #6 here. do you see what you're saying.

now your second part question, "I have a non related question for you: What do you say to someone that asked you how can they be saved". (A. by hearing the word of God. B. by believing the Word of God. and C. by obeying the Word of God.) it's just that simple.

and here is what "YOU" say to them.
since YOU are the witness to salvation, because the Saviour is in YOU. and since they came to YOU and asked YOU, so, A. YOU "SAY" this to them, that the Lord Jesus the Christ, (died on the cross), for my sin, and your sin, and the sin of the world, (make it personal). and B. YOU "SAY" this to them. do you believe this within your heart, what I told you is true, if they say YES, C. then YOU tell them to be water Baptized as soon as they can. that's all YOU have to "SAY".

Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

Romans 10:12 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him."
Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"
Romans 10:15 "And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"

well preacher user, that is it, as to what is needed to be said, in order for someone to be saved.

I just about know why you asked this, (smile).

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus IS God from all eternity and He has no beginning or end He is the Alpha and Omega= the beginning and the end.

Reactions: user

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus IS God from all eternity and He has no beginning or end He is the Alpha and Omega= the beginning and the end.
first, thanks for the reply, second, you're 100% correct. he is the "ONLY" TRUE and LIVING God, this I believe with all my heart and soul.

not only is he's the Alpha and Omega= the beginning and the end, which is true, but he's the "First", the ordinal first, and the "LAST", the ordinal last, the ROOT, "THE FATHER", and he's the OFFSPRING, "THE SON".

so there is no excuse for anyone, (NOT TODAY), not to know this in this electronic age.

the bible is clear as yesterday, today, and for ever more, "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. He is the Almighty manifest in the flesh.

God Bless!
this is a good statement to make but with consequences, here's why. in flesh he was made a littlower than the angels, see he God was G2758 κενόω kenoo as the diversity of himself. meaning in the G2758 κενόω kenoo as the diversity of himself he was without powers. so as the almighty in a G2758 κενόω kenoo he was not, but in NATURE, yes. see the difference now. for after shedding that natural NATURE, the flesh then he was made almighty by the inherent of what he was before becoming the diversity of his ownself.

so yes almighty in nature, (Spirit), but in natural flesh without powers.

PICJAG

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I have a non related question for you: What do you say to someone that asked you how can they be saved". (A. by hearing the word of God. B. by believing the Word of God. and C. by obeying the Word of God.) it's just that simple.

here is what "YOU" say to them.
A. YOU "SAY" this to them, that the Lord Jesus the Christ, (died on the cross), for my sin, and your sin, and the sin of the world, (make it personal).
B. YOU "SAY" this to them. do you believe this within your heart, what I told you is true, if they say YES,
C. then YOU tell them to be water Baptized as soon as they can. that's all YOU have to "SAY".

It has been my experience over the years that folks have (at some time or another) heard water baptism is an outward sign of an inward work. They, in many cases, do not believe it is necessary for salvation. therefore,

1. IF the person has never heard the gospel (death, burial, resurrection of Jesus Christ), I start with that.
2. Believing the Gospel is a "must".
3. I then give them detail as to water baptism and its necessity. The conversation Jesus had with Nicodemus regarding "Born Again" of water and of Spirit. Baptism is full immersion into the water having the name of Jesus pronounced over them. We are buried with Jesus into His death (Rom 6:4).
4. Encourage them to find a church in their area that will baptize as previously outlined.
5. It is important that they know all this from the outset.

Thanks.
God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been my experience over the years that folks have (at some time or another) heard water baptism is an outward sign of an inward work. They, in many cases, do not believe it is necessary for salvation. therefore,

1. IF the person has never heard the gospel (death, burial, resurrection of Jesus Christ), I start with that.
2. Believing the Gospel is a "must".
3. I then give them detail as to water baptism and its necessity. The conversation Jesus had with Nicodemus regarding "Born Again" of water and of Spirit. Baptism is full immersion into the water having the name of Jesus pronounced over them. We are buried with Jesus into His death (Rom 6:4).
4. Encourage them to find a church in their area that will baptize as previously outlined.
5. It is important that they know all this from the outset.

Thanks.
God Bless!
Correct, for, Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."
Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

and how shall they believe if they have not heard?

you are on point,

PICJAG

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is he the father himself? Are you a oneness believer? or what do you mean with in the flesh, explain

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

"which is, and which was, and which is to come" is exactly what he God, the LORD JESUS, told Moses at the burning bush. Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

I AM, (which is), the LORD, Genesis 1:1, without flesh, without bone, Title, Father, CREATOR, and MAKER od ALL THINGS. Spirit, the Holy Spirit. the ordinal "First". the beginning, the Alpha, the Root. THE ALMIGHTY

THAT, (which was), the Lord, John 1:1, with flesh, with bone, and with blood, title, Son, REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS. spirit, the Holy Spirit, diversified in flesh. the ordinal "Last", the end, the Omega, the Offspring.

I AM, (which is to come), Lord and God, Revelation 1:1, with glorified flesh and bone, but no blood, title, Holy Spirit, COMFORTER, and ADVOCATE, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the assimilation of the glory of the flesh and the Spirit,

THE NEW CREATION, THE TRUE MAN, GOD IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE.
the Beginning of the NEW CREATION of God. Revelation 3:14 "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;" how do we know this? answer, "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily".

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I said...

God Bless!
He doesn't pay attention at all. He says the Father is not God. lol

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"which is, and which was, and which is to come" is exactly what he God, the LORD JESUS, told Moses at the burning bush. Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

I AM, (which is), the LORD, Genesis 1:1, without flesh, without bone, Title, Father, CREATOR, and MAKER od ALL THINGS. Spirit, the Holy Spirit. the ordinal "First". the beginning, the Alpha, the Root. THE ALMIGHTY

THAT, (which was), the Lord, John 1:1, with flesh, with bone, and with blood, title, Son, REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of ALL THINGS. spirit, the Holy Spirit, diversified in flesh. the ordinal "Last", the end, the Omega, the Offspring.

I AM, (which is to come), Lord and God, Revelation 1:1, with glorified flesh and bone, but no blood, title, Holy Spirit, COMFORTER, and ADVOCATE, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the assimilation of the glory of the flesh and the Spirit,

THE NEW CREATION, THE TRUE MAN, GOD IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE.
the Beginning of the NEW CREATION of God. Revelation 3:14 "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;" how do we know this? answer, "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily".

PICJAG
Guess Who Jesus' Father is. Take a wild guess.
Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess Who Jesus' Father is. Take a wild guess.
Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Basic wisdom and understanding 101==The One True Almighty God IS Father, Son and Holy Spirit = the One True Almighty God!!!

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Basic wisdom and understanding 101==The One True Almighty God IS Father, Son and Holy Spirit = the One True Almighty God!!!
THANKS FOR THE REPLY, now one thing, is Father, Son and Holy Spirit are "TITLES" of the one true God or separate "persons" of the one true God?

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now I'm going to help you out here GISMYS_7. one poster said that the title LORD and Lord are interchangable. so the titles Father, Son and Holy Spirit are they interchangable also?

PICJAG

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Son and Holy Spirit are interchangable = one and the same.=Almighty eternal God!!==Basic 101 wisdom and understanding!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Son and Holy Spirit are interchangable = one and the same.=Almighty eternal God!!==Basic 101 wisdom and understanding!!
that's not what I asked, I asked are they interchangable as titles or persons? (smile)...... be careful how you answer that.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now GISMYS_7, if I was you, don't answer, ok, no one here is to put anyone in the spotlight, this is not the message, but I just want you to think about the answer you could have given... ok.

PICJAG