JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer you keep avoiding is, God the Father is the Father of Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God.

Ephesians 5:20 (NKJV)
20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
GINOLJC, to all.

Have it not got through your head that I been answering you all the time, but you have no clue as to my answers. I did it for a reason.
you keep howlering, "God the Father is the Father of Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God". my, my, my, when will you learn, Jesus is "GOD", Duh!. and there is only "ONE" GOD. now FYI, Jesus the Spirit don't have a father, Jesus the christ do, (did you understand that?), and his, the Christ, Father is Jesus who is God. when you say God the Father, that's JESUS. and when you say Jesus is the Son of God, that Jesus too diversified in flesh.

I have seen some people in my life who it takes a minute to get it, but this takes the cake. listen, 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

now kcnalp, who is the Spirit of Christ, and notice the capitalization in "Spirit"........ well, who is it?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

Have it not got through your head that I been answering you all the time, but you have no clue as to my answers. I did it for a reason.
you keep howlering, "God the Father is the Father of Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God". my, my, my, when will you learn, Jesus is "GOD", Duh!. and there is only "ONE" GOD. now FYI, Jesus the Spirit don't have a father, Jesus the christ do, (did you understand that?), and his, the Christ, Father is Jesus who is God. when you say God the Father, that's JESUS. and when you say Jesus is the Son of God, that Jesus too diversified in flesh.

I have seen some people in my life who it takes a minute to get it, but this takes the cake. listen, 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

now kcnalp, who is the Spirit of Christ, and notice the capitalization in "Spirit"........ well, who is it?

PICJAG
So you just admitted that the Father is indeed God!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
go to the topic, "Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST” and read post #50.

thanks,

PICJAG
You already admitted the Father is God.

John 6:27 (NKJV)
27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You already admitted the Father is God.

John 6:27 (NKJV)
27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."
that's all you have? did I not say the Son is Jesus who is the ONE Father of us all? ..... :eek: lol

oh slow of heart, in the verse you gave reprove you, "27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."

now here is your lie exposed, 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

the "only" one with ETERNAL LIFE, or as your verse states, everlasting life is the son of Man.... oh what you say.... you do know what "ONLY" means ... right.... :D

now kcnalp, tell us who "ONLY" have ETERNAL LIFE? .... (smile), now your little lie is exposed.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's all you have? did I not say the Son is Jesus who is the ONE Father of us all? ..... :eek: lol

oh slow of heart, in the verse you gave reprove you, "27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."

now here is your lie exposed, 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

the "only" one with ETERNAL LIFE, or as your verse states, everlasting life is the son of Man.... oh what you say.... you do know what "ONLY" means ... right.... :D

now kcnalp, tell us who "ONLY" have ETERNAL LIFE? .... (smile), now your little lie is exposed.

PICJAG
Of course you didn't say. You continually contradict yourself. You're obsessed with editing the Bible.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you didn't say. You continually contradict yourself. You're obsessed with editing the Bible.
if so, answer the question I put forth, who is the the "ONLY" one who have everlasting LIFE, your answer please.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if so, answer the question I put forth, who is the the "ONLY" one who have everlasting LIFE, your answer please.

PICJAG
That's a dumb question. All Christians have "everlasting LIFE".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a dumb question. All Christians have "everlasting LIFE".
nope, that's not a dumb question, but it makes you dumb, because all creation depends one person who is ETERNAL. now, lets read 1 Timothy 6:15 again, "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

well your first lie of the evening, christian don't have eternal life of themselves, but have it by promise until he comes and give it to them.

1 Timothy 6:16 states, "Who only hath immortality. again you do know what "only" means, right... only: and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively.

now kcnalp who is the one who have eternal LIFE, is it the one whom you call the Father, or the one whom you calls the Son, ot is it the Holy Ghost? remember you can only pick one, now who is it?.... (smile), lol.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope, that's not a dumb question, but it makes you dumb, because all creation depends one person who is ETERNAL. now, lets read 1 Timothy 6:15 again, "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

well your first lie of the evening, christian don't have eternal life of themselves, but have it by promise until he comes and give it to them.

1 Timothy 6:16 states, "Who only hath immortality. again you do know what "only" means, right... only: and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively.

now kcnalp who is the one who have eternal LIFE, is it the one whom you call the Father, or the one whom you calls the Son, ot is it the Holy Ghost? remember you can only pick one, now who is it?.... (smile), lol.

PICJAG
I suggest you read your question again. I answered it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suggest you read your question again. I answered it.
nope I must have ..... missed it, so, your answer please, don't be afraid, or ashame, as James Brown said, "Say it LOUD". one more time for the gipper. let's hear your answer please. drum roll

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope I must have ..... missed it, so, your answer please, don't be afraid, or ashame, as James Brown said, "Say it LOUD". one more time for the gipper. let's hear your answer please. drum roll

PICJAG
Ok you obviously don't know what your question was so I'll quote you.
"who is the the "ONLY" one who have everlasting LIFE, your answer please."
You don't know ALL Christians have "everlasting life"? lol

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, if you want to be foolish, I will rephrase my question, "Who is the ONLY one that is the SOURCE of Eternal Life"... (smile). how about that? better.... :D

to make this as clear as possible, as to who only is the Source of eternal life,
let me be Monty Hall, and lets make a deal, you can pick door #1, the Father, or Door #2, the Son, or Door #3 the Holy Ghost.

YOUR CHOICE...

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, if you want to be foolish, I will rephrase my question, "Who is the ONLY one that is the SOURCE of Eternal Life"... (smile). how about that? better.... :D

to make this as clear as possible, as to who only is the Source of eternal life,
let me be Monty Hall, and lets make a deal, you can pick door #1, the Father, or Door #2, the Son, or Door #3 the Holy Ghost.

YOUR CHOICE...

PICJAG
That's an entirely different question. lol

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well now, don't all of you answer at once... (smile).

I'm going to give you fella a few hours to collect your thought

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well then answer it. (smile).... lol

PICJAG
Same answer:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same answer:
so, we can take this as you're caught in a lie. Post# 1553

for the ONLY "ONE" who hve Eternal LIFE is the Lord Jesus, so where do that leave your so-called other persons?.... see how easy it is to expose a lie. just use the scriptures.

well if you got eternal life, keep on living without the Lord Jesus.... (smile). so you're reprove, and corrected.

next,

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well kcnalp, that old serpent keep your tongue for quite a few hours, and you still manage to show your ignorance... (smile), lol.
let Isaiah 48:12 and 1 Timothy 6:16 be a witness aganist you at Judgment, if you don't repent. I'm only the mail man, but the Lord Jesus is the postmaster General.

Another successful sabotage operation.the First and the Last... :D

PICJAG