JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again and again, the scriptures does not say that "God's own arm is Yeshua."
well your first lie of the night. listen, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"

Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

NOW NT, 1 Peter 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."

NOW Grailhunter, are you saying that none of these verse above is describing Jesus/Yeshua the christ, our saviour.

I wnat you to answer either yes or NO? .. your answer please.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well your first lie of the night. listen, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"

Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

NOW NT, 1 Peter 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."

NOW Grailhunter, are you saying that none of these verse above is describing Jesus/Yeshua the christ, our saviour.

PICJAG
Your religion is not Christian. Christians do not deny Jesus is the Son of God!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but is not the Father the First and the Last? yes or NO

PICJAG
Of course, there is only one God and He is Father, Son and Holy Spirit no matter how many pages you tear out of the Bible.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, there is only one God and He is Father, Son and Holy Spirit no matter how many pages you tear out of the Bible.
see, you just lied, for the Son is not the Father according to your trinity doctrine.
what do First means: coming before all others in time or order; earliest; 1st.

so you cannot have two "First"... LOL, see how easy it is to reprove your lie.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see, you just lied, for the Son is not the Father according to your trinity doctrine.

PICJAG
How many God's do you believe in? lol

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
Your warped, chopped up version of the Bible doesn't make me a liar. Look in your mirror.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many God's do you believe in? lol
Why ask me that, did you say I was... Satanic? .... lol, lol...

no worries. I believe JUST what the bible say, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" that I believe,

NOW the NT, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

THAT I BELIEVE...... :D

PICJAG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
It is the same old story....I have my magnifying glass and I am going to looking for obscure scripture with unclear meanings to try to imply that it has a specific meaning.
The fact remains that that it would be too important to beat around the bush.
The fact remains that that it would be too important to the Jews to beat around the bush.
The fact remains that that it would be too important to us for Him to beat around the bush.

God wanted the Jews to convert, Yeshua wanted the Jews to convert.
The last thing God the Father would do, would be to put an intentional stumbling block in their way.
If the prophets knew that the Messiah would be the Son of God it would be all over the prophetic books.
The main topic in all the prophetic books.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why ask me that, did you say I was... Satanic? .... lol, lol...

no worries. I believe JUST what the bible say, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" that I believe,

NOW the NT, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

THAT I BELIEVE...... :D

PICJAG
You don't even accept basic NT doctrine and you're gonna teach us OT? lol
You just pick out the parts you like and rip out the rest.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp, now you have that fool look on your face, you been caught many times in a lie, just tonight alone.

see I use the KJV of the bible, and reproved you in it. and yet you still argue from Ignorance, because you don't know the word of God concering the Godhead

so, enough for tonight, go over what we posted, and try to study with the Holy Ghost

that Phil 2:10 & 11 with Isaiah and Isaiah 45:23 really got youy... didn't it... (smile). but I'm not finish with Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah 35:4 either.. :D

but enough tonight, so see ya.

PICJAG

God wanted the Jews to convert, Yeshua wanted the Jews to convert.
The last thing God the Father would do, would be to put an intentional stumbling block in their way.
If the prophets knew that the Messiah would be the Son of God it would be all over the prophetic books.
The main topic in all the prophetic books.
so we can take this as you cannot confess to the truth in the scriptures? ..... lol.

we suggest you re-read Isaiah chapter 53.... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG

to my roman catholic, "UNTLL" tomorrow... after I sign off tonight...... :D

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp, now you have that fool look on your face, you been caught many times in a lie, just tonight alone.

see I use the KJV of the bible, and reproved you in it. and yet you still argue from Ignorance, because you don't know the word of God concering the Godhead

so, enough for tonight, go over what we posted, and try to study with the Holy Ghost

that Phil 2:10 & 11 with Isaiah and Isaiah 45:23 really got youy... didn't it... (smile). but I'm not finish with Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah 35:4 either.. :D

PICJAG

so we can take this as you cannot confess to the truth in the scriptures? ..... lol.

PICJAG

The Bible is a lie to you. The Father is God and Jesus is the Son of God and you are spewing heresies!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG

PICJAG

Yikes is right!
You sure are talented at misrepresenting the scriptures.
So if your religion is based on this sort of thing there is no telling what you believe.
You would probably have UFO's in your religion if went to read Ezekiel!

Reactions: kcnalp

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yikes is right!
You sure are talented at misrepresenting the scriptures.
So if your religion is based on this sort of thing there is no telling what you believe.
You would probably have UFO's in your religion if went to read Ezekiel!
I think he said he's been at it about 40 years.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

@kcnalp and @Grailhunter
from last night, neither of you could even must up a defense aganist Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53, and Isaiah 35:4, don't worry we will come back to that, but today we need to school you two in the basic of Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53.

lets start today with your education on Yeshua/JESUS being born. since you two don't appear to KNOW. since Yeshua/JESUS is God .... well as this may come as a schock to you, God don't have a daddy, or a mommy... (smile)..LOL. nope, not at all. not in the sense as we ... biologically think. :D

now, what was born? the bible tells us plainly.... Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

now looking in reverse of the scripture, "The Prince of Peace." we know that this is the Lord JESUS/Yeshua. and the part, "the government shall be upon his shoulder". again we know that this is JESUS/Yeshua, for he is the "GOVERNOR". if one didn't know, listen, Matthew 2:3 "When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him."Matthew 2:4 "And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born."Matthew 2:5 "And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,"Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." (WHERE IS THAT WRITTEN?). Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting."

that term "Ruler" is Governor, it's the Hebrew word,
H4910 מָשַׁל mashal (maw-shal') v.
to rule.
[a primitive root]
KJV: (have, make to have) dominion, governor, X indeed, reign, (bear, cause to, have) rule(-ing, -r), have power.

there he is "Governor, yes the KJV can translate "ruler" as "governor". and Guess who else is "Governor?", (smile). lets check the record, Psalms 22:28 "For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations." well, well, well, what do you know. the one who you calls Father... the LORD is the Governor.... :eek: YIKES! I tell you this Father and son the way men think nonesense just keep falling apart day by day.... (smile). oh well, let's go on.

Wonderful, meaning miracle worker. for the Hebrws word is,
H6382 פֶּלֶא pele' (peh'-leh) n-m.
a miracle.
[from H6381]
KJV: marvellous thing, wonder(-ful, -fully).
Root(s): H6381

and what did John declare? John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:"
yes, just like some of you today, NONE BELIEVERS, yet say... "I Believe the bible... right...,

Counsellor, the "Comforter", that's the Hebrew word,
H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v.
1. to advise.
2. (reflexively) to deliberate or resolve.
[a primitive root]
KJV: advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take) counsel(-lor), determine, devise, guide, purpose.

a "guide" yes, John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

Now,
The mighty God, The everlasting Father? Man oh man we have the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost right here in the ONE PERSON JESUS/Yeshua. lol, lol, lol, you fellas never saw this, have you. ... NO, you sure didn't. see, this is why to baptist in the ONE name of "JESUS" WHY? for he JESUS/Yeshua is the "Father", he JESUS/Yeshua is the Son, he JESUS/Yeshua is the Holy Ghost.

Isaiah 9:6 just revealed to you your false trinity is only ONE person... read them and weep.

now two more, "For unto us a child is born"... FLESH, is born, not God who is a Spirit, but the Body that was made for God to come in is born, (which is the Son of God, Flesh and bone), and not God. for, "unto us a son is given". the son is not born but GIVEN. (the Son of Man, spirit), for the Son did not come from Mary, but from Heaven. scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." and where was the Son of Man before he came into the world? scripture, John 6:62 "What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?"John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

and was not Jesus/Yeshua a quickening spirit, and notice the small case "s" in spirit. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

understand, the Son of Man is a quickening spirit". because he is diversified in flesh.. hence the title "Son of Man". and the Flesh that he dwelt in while on earth is called "the Son of God".

well now, you fellas just got a basic working of Diversified Oneness.

as said, argue not with 101G, but ignorantly argue with the Holy Scriptures... :eek: YIKES!.

we suggest you re-read this post, copy it and study it.

PICJAG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from last night, neither of you could even must up a defense aganist Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53, and Isaiah 35:4, don't worry we will come back to that, but today we need to school you two in the basic of Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53.
Already shoot that down like lame duck.

lets start today with your education on Yeshua/JESUS being born. since you two don't appear to KNOW. since Yeshua/JESUS is God .... well as this may come as a schock to you, God don't have a daddy, or a mommy... (smile)..LOL. nope, not at all. not in the sense as we ... biologically think.
Well I'm glad you figured it out....God does not have a Father....did it take both hands? But Yeshua had a mother and a Father. Not sure if you have read John 3:16....I recommend reading the whole chapter it might steer you in the right direction.

now looking in reverse of the scripture, "The Prince of Peace." we know that this is the Lord JESUS/Yeshua. and the part, "the government shall be upon his shoulder". again we know that this is JESUS/Yeshua, for he is the "GOVERNOR". if one didn't know, listen, Matthew 2:3 "When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him."Matthew 2:4 "And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born."Matthew 2:5 "And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,"Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel." (WHERE IS THAT WRITTEN?). Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting."

Are you thinking this occurs during the biblical era or up to now?

basic working of Diversified Oneness.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit....united in purpose as the Godhead....not Tri-oneity....Tri-unity.
Or as Christ explained when He was talking to His Father.....
John 17:22 “And the glory which to them; that they may be one just as We are one.” Because Yeshua says “just as” this is an exactness, a duplication of a condition that we can achieve, and He states that this condition of “oneness” can apply to us, but it has nothing to do with absorption or singularity, but rather a condition of spiritual union and solidarity between God and us. The next verse further defines this by describing a unity with Christ that would cause the same condition with us as it did with them, a condition of perfection. Again, not talking to Himself, in John 17:23 “I in them, and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, that the world may know that You did send Me, and do love them, even as you do love Me.” In this context millions of people could be made one...one being a abstract concept of one, but a more literal meaning of unity, solidarity, and perfection and even a “body” that is considered one....the body of Christ or the body of the Church. And then, the next verse is probably one of the best verses to put this oneness concept into perspective. The leading verses are speaking of the works of the Holy Spirit and then ends with this explanation. 1st Corinthians 12:11-13 “But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills. For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and were all made to drink of one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many.”