JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, let me get the Holy jeopardy BUZZER out for this one...... BUZZZ, BUZZZ, BUZZZ
now, lets see who the "ARM" of God is, and if the ARM is the SAVIOUR.

the ARM of God, listen, Isaiah 53:1 "
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"
(lets see who this ARM is? next verse)

Isaiah 53:2 "For
he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (BINGO, the ARM of God is a "he".... lol, lol. and get this this "he" is GOD... OWN ... ARM. what you say, for God own ARM is HIM, God himself). are you getting this....... :eek:

Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not." this ARM of God is a man? yes, as in Phil 2: 7 & 8 ... or as in Zechariah 13:7. and you say he's not in the OT, yes, he's written all over it... :D next verse,

Isaiah 53:4 "Surely
he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

NOW Grailhunter, you should know by now WHO God's OWN ARM is by this verse... (smile), listen,
Isaiah 53:5 "But
he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

WHAT? God's "own ARM" was a. wounded for our transgressions? b. he, (God's own ARM), was bruised for our iniquities. c. with his stripes we are healed."

Grailhunter, who is that remotly is talking about......... (smile), God's OWN ARM is the Lord Jesus, YIKES!.... lol, lol, lol, man oh man now your trinity is in bad water, meaning it have no BOAT at all.

so Grailhunter, did the bible lie about God's "OWN" ARM? God forbid. you see your problem now, just as we posted, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

OH ya, he God himself came and save us by his, OWN ARM.......

Now Grailhunter, please tell us How God begot his own ARM, and that arm is called "Son"..... LOL, LOL, LOL, cain't wait to hear this untruth, better known as a lie.....

well the floor is yours. but my advice to you is to STOP while you're ahead... (smile), for it ownly is going to get mush worest...

so HOW did God beget his OWN ARM, as said who is his "Son".... LOL.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
This is too easy....
Still not talking about Yeshua.
Still not talking about a messiah God.
Still not talking about begetting a Son.
He did not beget His own arm, He begot His own Son.
Christ never said He was the arm of God.
And again this is what I am talking about...people going to great lengths and effort to squeeze this meaning out of rock. When if it were true it would have changed Judaism completely and the Jews would not have rejected Christ. They were looking for a human warlord king that would take down their oppressors and take the throne and put them in a position of power. What they got was a God that preached peace, love, and forgiveness, not what they were expecting, not what they would accept....

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You deny the Father is God. You deny Jesus is the Son of God. Are you Muslim? JW? SDA? Unitarian?

that was not the question, but to satisfy your curiosity I will answer your question. (this way)

a. I'm not Muslim

b. I'm not JW

c. I'm not SDA

d. I'm not Uniterian

nor any of the other false belifs and doctrine of any of those religions .... :eek:

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No no, he is the Spiritual Saboteur....
hey... say it with enthusiasm, have in mid a frenchman saying it as it roll off the tongue. :D

the Spirit .. ture.... Sab.. ba .. teur let it roll ... lol.

thanks you.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well @Grailhunter. is Isaiah chapter 53 in ERROR as to the ARM of God is the Christ, Jesus who is Lord?.... (smile)... well?

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that was not the question, but to satisfy your curiosity I will answer your question. (this way)

a. I'm not Muslim

b. I'm not JW

c. I'm not SDA

d. I'm not Uniterian

nor any of the other false belifs and doctrine of any of those religions .... :eek:

PICJAG
Your doctrines are Satanic.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is not his OWN Son is his "OWN" ARM, see again Isaiah 53 is this correct? yes or no.

PICJAG
It is still not talking about a God messiah. His arm, His leg, His foot. It is easy enough to say that the messiah would be the Son of God and it does not occur and would be a central point. Grasping at straws! There would be no beating around the bush....His eye, His nose, no no. It would be significant enough to state a hundred times. It would have changed the Jewish religion completely. As it is some of these scriptures can be taken that the Jews would turn on Him. If they thought for a minute that this what was philosophized, that they would kill the messiah an or God's Son they would have ran for the hills and had no use for that religion. Why would they wait for centuries knowing they were going to kill the Son of God....Wrathful God, in their minds that would not be a good thing! No religion could survive that....they still live in denial.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your doctrines are Satanic.
that's all you have to say?

Let us help you fellas out. is not the ARM of God is an anthropomorphism for his "POWER?", and is not the scriptures clear as to "WHO" his "OWN" POWER IS, lets check the record, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

@Grailhunter, did you hear that?

BINGO,

PICJAG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey... say it with enthusiasm, have in mid a frenchman saying it as it roll off the tongue. :D

the Spirit .. ture.... Sab.. ba .. teur let it roll ... lol.

thanks you.

PICJAG
lol

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's all you have to say?

Let us help you fellas out. is not the ARM of God is an anthropomorphism for his "POWER?", and is not the scriptures clear as to "WHO" his "OWN" POWER IS, lets check the record, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

@Grailhunter, did you hear that?

BINGO,

PICJAG
Nobody seems to agree with you that the Father isn't God and Jesus isn't the Son of God.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well @Grailhunter. is Isaiah chapter 53 in ERROR as to the ARM of God is the Christ, Jesus who is Lord?.... (smile)... well?

PICJAG
Why not His nose....
Again the Old Testament is a large portion of the Bible, we are all about truth....right...plenty of room to say that the messiah will be the Son of God and His name will be Yeshua.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Grailhunter do you understand post #1609?.... (smile)... lol.

(smile)... nope, close, but no cigar..... :eek:

let me put it this way.... no, not Oneness as the protestant teach...

PICJAG
Again there would be no reason to beat around the bush with obscure scriptures.....the fact that the messiah would be the Son of God would be so prevalent that you would need a magnifying glass for everything else.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wrote your own Bible? lol
look can you address the question? how did God begot his own ARM?

now the answer is in one of the scriptures I gave, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

now we know that this is referring to the Christ, the Lord Jesus, but in the word of the prophet Zechariah he give us how Jesus is God OWN ARM...

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again there would be no reason to beat around the bush with obscure scriptures.....the fact that the messiah would be the Son of God would be so prevalent that you would need a magnifying glass for everything else.
well then address Post #1617, since you cannot address Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53 and well as Isaiah 35:4.

see, you know nothing of the Lord Jesus at all.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
look can you address the question? how did God begot his own ARM?

now the answer is in one of the scriptures I gave, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

now we know that this is referring to the Christ, the Lord Jesus, but in the word of the prophet Zechariah he give us how Jesus is God OWN ARM...

PICJAG
You avoid questions like plague, now you demand an answer to yours?