JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(smile) I did, post #1694

nope, the scriptures just confirm what I been saying all day. it you who rejects the truth, see post #1699... ;) YIKES!

this is just too easy.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
So we have come to an impasse...debate ends.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we have come to an impasse...debate ends.
GINOLJC, to all
first thanks for the reply, second, no you have come to an impasse... :D and here's why, you said in Poat #1670, this.
Not one, not one person, not one God.

God the Father....Yahweh....full fledged God....Supreme God
God the Son....Yeshua....full fledged God....Savior.
God the Holy Spirit...name not revealed....full fledged God
They all have a Spirit and it is Holy but the Holy Spirit is separate.

A state of solidarity exist between them that is called the Trinity. Some call them a Godhead.
Totally separate Gods....separate minds....separate wills....separate presence, but totally in agreement. They can in fact sit on three thrones side by side.

Yes Christianity has Gods....the word God is a position not a person or a name.
I highlighted the very last statement in RED. that statement right there is blasphemy on your part. the bible never say, "GOD" is more than ONE

when you said, "God the Father....Yahweh....full fledged God....Supreme God", and, "God the Son....Yeshua....full fledged God....Savior.",
this is where you made your deadly mistake. because you said this next, "A state of solidarity exist between them". which support your statement that Christianity has Gods, and that's Gods with the "s" at the end indicading more that one ONE "God". that right there is blasphemy on your part. and here we we will prove your ERROR.

#1. lets eliminate the small "g" gods quickly. Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."
that eliminated any "gods" with almighty God. now what about "gods" men have, scripture, 1 Chronicles 16:26 "For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens." and what are these idols of the people? scripture, 1 Corinthians 8:4 "As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one."

as christian are called out ones from the world, they don't believe in "IDOLS", which are the world "gods". so the called out one ... christian have nothing to do with IDOLS, why for we are called out from that nonesense. so that reprove yourstatement, "Yes Christianity has Gods".

and if you want to use the quote in Psalms 82:6 "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." that is in reference to human magistrates of the land. because the very next verse point that out, Psalms 82:7 "But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes." God is letting any man or woman who think you're something, no, he's remind us that we're nothing but "DUST"... But ye shall die like men. so don't get on a high horse. see in Christianty, there is only one head in Christianty, and that.s the Lord Jesus. so you're reproved.

#2. now lets eliminate the capital "G" in God. scripture, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." in this scripture God clearly tells us that there is NO God beside him. for he uses the singularity of "I" amd "me"

Isaiah 45:5 "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:"
(again no "God" beside him)

Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."
(if God himself said that there is NO God beside him, and he know2 of none, why are you saying that there is more "Gods?")

#3. now lets really eliminate your as you say, "God the Son....Yeshua....full fledged God....Savior." yes, he is but he's not a second "GOD",

scripture, Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."
well Grailhunter the LORD all capital letters who you say is the suprem God is the SAVIOUR. and you cannot come with the the excuse Jesus save through the Father, error, listen to the verse, "a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." see, there is none to go through, see your error now. but God made it very clear as to he he is, listen, Hosea 13:4 "Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me." well that settles that. you have been reproved again .

#4. you said, "God the Holy Spirit...name not revealed....full fledged God", another ERROR on your Part. did you not hear God say "there is no God beside him? but the new testament do reveals the Holy Spirit name, Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" and what NAME, not name(s) with the "s" at the end of Names, but NAME, one Name... "JESUS". Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

did the apostle Peter get the NAME wrong? of course not. the personal Name of the "Father" is JESUS/Yeshua, the personal Name of the "Son" is JESUS/Yeshua, and the personal Name of the "Holy Spirit" is JESUS/Yeshua. BINGO, so you're reprove again on not knowing the Holy Spirit name.

now, we're going to let you in on a Revelation at to what the apostle Peter just said in Acts 2:38, listen, "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

who is the Comforter?, Jesus who is Lord and is the almighty, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
as said before, Counsellor is as the definition states, as the KJV can translate as "GUIDE" see below.
H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v.
1. to advise.
2. (reflexively) to deliberate or resolve.
[a primitive root]
KJV: advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take) counsel(-lor), determine, devise, guide, purpose.

who is our... the Christian ... "GUIDE" ... today, RIGHT NOW? answer, John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

so Grailhunter, who is the Christian "GUIDE" right now today?...... that's right that "Son" that was Given, that Child that was born according to Isaiah 9:, JESUS, the LORD, who is Lord... that one TRUE and LIVING God. listen, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." BINGO, Jesus/Yeshua is that ONE GOD.

now, we have reproved you over and over. showing by scriptures your errors. and presenting scripture to support our position.

NOW, we can prove that God is ONE GOD, but a plurility of HIMSELF in flesh. and that proof is in the Scriptures kn own as the "diversity" within the Godhead. not three, but ONE, God diversified..... BINGO.

diversity eliminates any three persons as God, any two person as God, and your three Gods as God. the ball is in your court.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
so we can take this as you have no comprehensive understanding of we have posted ... correct?.... (smile).

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you have no comprehensive understanding of we have posted ... correct?.... (smile).

PICJAG
But I do understand. You're chopping up the Bible, removing parts in spite of God's clear warning.

19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I do understand. You're chopping up the Bible, removing parts in spite of God's clear warning.

19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
as I thought you have no clue what "Diversified Oneness" is about. we suggest you go back and start over and study with the Holy Spirit who will "GUIDE" you in all TRUTH.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as I thought you have no clue what "Diversified Oneness" is about. we suggest you go back and start over and study with the Holy Spirit who will "GUIDE" you in all TRUTH.

PICJAG
I believe Jesus is the Son of God. That makes His Father God the Father! It's not nearly as difficult as you are making it.

2 Timothy 1:2 (NKJV)
2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

But 101G says you're wrong Paul.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus is the Son of God. That makes His Father God the Father! It's not nearly as difficult as you are making it.

2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

But 101G says you're wrong Paul.
no, the bible say that you're wrong, now let me expose your Father lie as you think.
Matthew 1:18 "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost." the child is of the Holy Ghost, yes, lets see it clearly,
LISTEN kcnalp, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."
BINGO, the one who "conceive" a child is the Father... :eek: YIKES, so are you saying that the Father is the Holy Ghost? well the bible is... LOL,

now your answer to that.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, the bible say that you're wrong, now let me expose your Father lie as you think.
Matthew 1:18 "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost." the child is of the Holy Ghost, yes, lets see it clearly,
LISTEN kcnalp, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."
BINGO, the one who "conceive" a child is the Father... :eek: YIKES, so are you saying that the Father is the Holy Ghost? well the bible is... LOL,

now your answer to that.

PICJAG
Guess what I quoted. It's called the Bible. It says "God the Father". It says you're very wrong. It says Jesus is the Son of God. Now you know.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess what I quoted. It's called the Bible. It says "God the Father". It says you're very wrong. It says Jesus is the Son of God. Now you know.

so is the Holy Spirit the conceiver of the child in Mary's womb yes or NO.. LOL

your answer please, and that's bible.

well is the Holy Spirit the conceiver of the at child YES or NO.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so is the Holy Spirit the conceiver of the child in Mary's womb yes or NO.. LOL

your answer please, and that's bible.

well is the Holy Spirit the conceiver of the at child YES or NO.

PICJAG
I want to know which Bible you read that doesn't say "God the Father". I want to know if you believe Jesus is the Son of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to know which Bible you read that doesn't say "God the Father". I want to know if you believe Jesus is the Son of God.
never mind that, just answer the question, is the Holy Ghost the conciever of the child of Mary's YES or NO,

to help you out, here's the verse. Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

this is the KJV of the bible, now your answer please.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
never mind that, just answer the question, is the Holy Ghost the conciever of the child of Mary's YES or NO,

to help you out, here's the verse. Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

this is the KJV of the bible, now your answer please.

PICJAG
There ya go folks. He can't answer why all our Bibles say he is wrong!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There ya go folks. He can't answer why all our Bibles say he is wrong!
folks? ... LOL, there are many here who reads the KJV. it's you who cannot answer a simple question, the bible say let your yea be yea and your nay be nay, and you cannot do neither, this is about the 10th. time I have caught you in a lie.

see kcnalp you think fleshly, you have a fleshly mind, you think the son is like us a biological son. Lord help his soul.

and when the Lord hit you with who the Father really is, the Holy Ghost you ran to another subject...

but you see these words will stay in your mind, because the Holy Spirit is the Father... :eek: YIKES!.

so all your puffing up is useless, and nothing but hot air... you hve been reprove again.

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
CHANGE? who said that? U, Read post #8... (smile).

What about Post 8 - you give the standard "its the Trinity" that is being referred to. This is simply not the case. The folks who wrote Genesis had no concept of the Trinity .. what they did believe was in a Divine Pantheon .. which is what is being referred to .. and everyone who knew the Genesis story - and they all did - in the entire Near East knew what "US" meant.

You are trying to put a 1990's spin on the beliefs of people that knew nothing of the Modern Trinity .. it is simply not what they believed .. and certainly not what the writers of Genesis - written roughly 500 BC meant.

But never mind back in the time of the Ancient Israelites or Jews after the Babylonian Captivity.. Jews today do not believe this silliness .. and it is there book .. a book that Christianity Co-opted ..

This is just wishful thinking being engaged in .. Especially in light of what we not know about ancient times .. and all the Semitic peoples in the Near East believed in the Genesis story - or some variation of the same story - Babylonians - Assyrians - Canaanites - Israelites .. and so on.

They all believed El was the "Most High" - the Father -and so on. They squabbled over the sons .. YHWH - Baal .. and the other son's of El the (Baals) in later times.

Older versions of the Bible still retain references to the "Sons of God" - Sons of El... a God mentioned by name in the Bible - in a position over YHWH in Psalm 82..

but I digress ... The US - is not referencing a monotheistic Trinity - Monotheism did not exist in the near east. Monolateralism Yes .. but not Strict Monotheism .. and we know that the Israelites were not Strict Monotheists back in the day.. that didn't happen until Persian times - and this was due to Persian religious influence.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about Post 8 - you give the standard "its the Trinity" that is being referred to. This is simply not the case. The folks who wrote Genesis had no concept of the Trinity .. what they did believe was in a Divine Pantheon .. which is what is being referred to .. and everyone who knew the Genesis story - and they all did - in the entire Near East knew what "US" meant.
your first ERROR of the day. the writer of Genesis Moses didn't believe that. and many more didn't either, so that lie want fly. it was the ill taught that was decieved. and God always straighten them out.

no, not a 1990 spin, LOL, LOL, LOL, just the truth, God alway had a remmant that was true. just as today, right now many are decieved right now, but God always have a remmant who is Faithful in the truth, even today.

so I don't buy any of that.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People listen up there is no unity, or any kind of truine, of any persons in the Godhead, get that silliness out of your heads.
Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

if God don't know of anyone else beside him, then why you insist on believing a lie?

the Word "beside" is clear as day... 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from.

my God how hard is this to understand?

if there is no additional "person" along by him, then there is no unity, or triune, are the light bulbs coming on?

and if there is no one apart from him then it's just him. can we get an amen here... (smile)... go on you can do it.

I'm asking, what's so hard to understand about "BESIDE?".

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
your first ERROR of the day. the writer of Genesis Moses didn't believe that. and many more didn't either, so that lie want fly. it was the ill taught that was decieved. and God always straighten them out.

no, not a 1990 spin, LOL, LOL, LOL, just the truth, God alway had a remmant that was true. just as today, right now many are decieved right now, but God always have a remmant who is Faithful in the truth, even today.

so I don't buy any of that.

PICJAG

Moses did not write Genesis - was written during the Persian times -- but - even if he did - and hey found a copy hidden with the book of the Law .. he copied a story that already had existed in the collective conscience for over 1000 years.

Then we have the problem of the numerous different versions which were spliced together to create Genesis - which one was Moses ?

and Lastly - Moses had no conception of a Trinity - and he was not Monotheistic - they believed in other Gods .. yet were only to worship one.

Again you are trying to instill modern doctrine on the ancients .. and it is an epic fail.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
folks? ... LOL, there are many here who reads the KJV. it's you who cannot answer a simple question, the bible say let your yea be yea and your nay be nay, and you cannot do neither, this is about the 10th. time I have caught you in a lie.

see kcnalp you think fleshly, you have a fleshly mind, you think the son is like us a biological son. Lord help his soul.

and when the Lord hit you with who the Father really is, the Holy Ghost you ran to another subject...

but you see these words will stay in your mind, because the Holy Spirit is the Father... :eek: YIKES!.

so all your puffing up is useless, and nothing but hot air... you hve been reprove again.

PICJAG
Do you know the penalty for removing "God the Father" from the Bible?