JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're attacking the Bible and playing the victim.

I simply asked if you believe any of the Bible is the written Word of God. You still didn't answer.

Well let's see, you attacked Genesis, Revelation and now Matthew.

You must have a really small Bible.

I did answer .. I believe "Some" of the Bible is inspired ..not all. God did not personally write any of it .. sans perhaps the 10 commands - you know .. the ones written on stone - given to Moses.

I did not attack Matthew .. you are making up falsehoods again. Nor did I attack Genesis .. just your literal interpretation of the story. There is a difference.

You are the one playing the victim .. constantly dodging the material before you by trying to demonize those who disagree with you as Satan's minions .. making you the victim of course because these evil minions are after you .. challenging your perspective ..

What I told you about the Author of Matt is in the Catholic Encyclopedia .. a simple truth ... a fact - and not from some Atheist website .. from the Catholic Encyclopedia .. and because of this you feel your perspective has been attacked by this information .. you equate this with the Bible being attacked.

You should be happy about what I told you of Genesis - as you had it all wrong. Now you know that other God's assisted in the creation of Humans .. and that the Son's of God -came down and mated with humans.

Now the Bible will read completely different - and far more exciting. I have enhanced your Biblical Experience - and at the same time helped to you to build a more solid foundation.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did answer .. I believe "Some" of the Bible is inspired ..not all. God did not personally write any of it .. sans perhaps the 10 commands - you know .. the ones written on stone - given to Moses.

I did not attack Matthew .. you are making up falsehoods again. Nor did I attack Genesis .. just your literal interpretation of the story. There is a difference.

You are the one playing the victim .. constantly dodging the material before you by trying to demonize those who disagree with you as Satan's minions .. making you the victim of course because these evil minions are after you .. challenging your perspective ..

What I told you about the Author of Matt is in the Catholic Encyclopedia .. a simple truth ... a fact - and not from some Atheist website .. from the Catholic Encyclopedia .. and because of this you feel your perspective has been attacked by this information .. you equate this with the Bible being attacked.

You should be happy about what I told you of Genesis - as you had it all wrong. Now you know that other God's assisted in the creation of Humans .. and that the Son's of God -came down and mated with humans.

Now the Bible will read completely different - and far more exciting. I have enhanced your Biblical Experience - and at the same time helped to you to build a more solid foundation.
By rejecting parts of the Bible you make up your own god. And if you find where Jesus is speaking which was not written by men let us know. Good luck.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:8 KJV
[8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Here Jesus is stating He is the Almighty, the same which is seen of Abram telling him to walk before Him in perfection Gen 17 same Lord same God Almighty.
Hebrew: יהוה
Transliteration: yehôvâh
Pronunciation: yeh-ho-vaw'
Definition: From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal;
{Jehovah} Jewish national name of God: - {Jehovah} the Lord. Compare {H3050 } H3069 .
KJV Usage: LORD (6,510x), GOD (4x), JEHOVAH (4x), variant (1x).
Occurs: 6519
In verses: 5521

Reactions: 101G

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By rejecting parts of the Bible you make up your own god. And if you find where Jesus is speaking which was not written by men let us know. Good luck.

Rejecting the parts of the Bible that were not "inspired" - is not rejecting God - it is rejecting the trash that was attributed to God.

God didn't claim that Hitler was his servant - and for this reason we should be obedient to that Goblin - and all the other Goblin's throughout history .. But Paul did.

I don't think that Paul was claiming this to be inspired - "From God" . It was a smart move on Paul's part - given the circumstances of the day .. but to claim that we should claim Paul's immediate solution to the very real Roman problem - is somehow "Gods Law" to be obediently observed throughout the ages .. is simply absurd.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rejecting the parts of the Bible that were not "inspired" - is not rejecting God - it is rejecting the trash that was attributed to God.
Did you just call parts of the Bible "trash"?
God didn't claim that Hitler was his servant - and for this reason we should be obedient to that Goblin - and all the other Goblin's throughout history .. But Paul did.
So you reject Paul who wrote more Books of the Bible than anyone.
I don't think that Paul was claiming this to be inspired - "From God".
1 Thessalonians 2:13 (NKJV)
13 For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God,
It was a smart move on Paul's part - given the circumstances of the day .. but to claim that we should claim Paul's immediate solution to the very real Roman problem - is somehow "Gods Law" to be obediently observed throughout the ages .. is simply absurd.
So, you haven't found anything in the Bible written directly by Jesus? Which parts do you believe are the written Word of God? Any?

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you just call parts of the Bible "trash"?

So you reject Paul who wrote more Books of the Bible than anyone.

Absolutely some parts are trash .. overzealous scribes - doing naughty things.

I did not reject Paul - Once again you are confused and making false accusations - and so what if Paul wrote more - that does not make what he wrote more valid than other scripture - the scripture that you desperately want to deny.. that stuff.

Paul does not tell us anything about the life of Jesus in his voluminous writings - which is unfortunate .. horribly so - but true. If you want to find out about Jesus .. Mark/Matt are much closer to the source .. not some fellow who never knew Jesus - and did not become a Christian till years after the death of our Lord - and doesn't tell us anything about the life of our lord in his writings.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely some parts are trash .. overzealous scribes - doing naughty things.

I did not reject Paul - Once again you are confused and making false accusations - and so what if Paul wrote more - that does not make what he wrote more valid than other scripture - the scripture that you desperately want to deny.. that stuff.

Paul does not tell us anything about the life of Jesus in his voluminous writings - which is unfortunate .. horribly so - but true. If you want to find out about Jesus .. Mark/Matt are much closer to the source .. not some fellow who never knew Jesus - and did not become a Christian till years after the death of our Lord - and doesn't tell us anything about the life of our lord in his writings.
So, which parts of the Bible do you believe are the written Word of God?

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, which parts of the Bible do you believe are the written Word of God?

Once again - nothing in the Bible is the written word of God .. Humans wrote the text - some of which was "Inspired"
The teachings of Jesus - especially as per Matt/Mark - are inspired.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again - nothing in the Bible is the written word of God ..
That's the answer I was looking for!
Humans wrote the text - some of which was "Inspired"
The teachings of Jesus - especially as per Matt/Mark - are inspired.
Matthew?
Matthew 24:37-39 (NKJV)
37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's the answer I was looking for!

What part of .. God did not write Paul .. Paul did .. are you having trouble coming to grips with ?

This is Bible 101. Some believe Paul's writing was inspired .. but it was not penned by God himself .. silly rabbit - Tricks are for kids.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What part of .. God did not write Paul .. Paul did .. are you having trouble coming to grips with ?

This is Bible 101. Some believe Paul's writing was inspired .. but it was not penned by God himself .. silly rabbit - Tricks are for kids.
Never said God "wrote" it. But God is the Author.
2 Timothy 3:16 (ESV)
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God ...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:8 KJV
[8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Here Jesus is stating He is the Almighty, the same which is seen of Abram telling him to walk before Him in perfection Gen 17 same Lord same God Almighty.
Hebrew: יהוה
Transliteration: yehôvâh
Pronunciation: yeh-ho-vaw'
Definition: From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal;
{Jehovah} Jewish national name of God: - {Jehovah} the Lord. Compare {H3050 } H3069 .
KJV Usage: LORD (6,510x), GOD (4x), JEHOVAH (4x), variant (1x).
Occurs: 6519
In verses: 5521
Correct 100%, this is the ALMIGHTY ONE. and he is LORD, and Lord.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

if this is 101G's bible, and Paul the apostle was not inspired, how come Pauls said that it was the Lord Jesus, GOD almighty who choosed him on the Rod to Damascus. and this confrimation is backed up by Ananias the disciple who had a talk with the risen Lord Jesus about this Paul, then Saul.

since you say, and I quote, "silly rabbit - Tricks are for kids" lets see if they are for kids or not, I like those tricks.... (smile)

so Heyzeus or kcnalp, was it the Lord Jesus who choosed Saul then Paul or was it the ONE who you say is the Father of Jesus..... (smile)

now, Waiting on him gave the answer already, but if you fellas disagree we suggest you Read Post #1743 again. and all that unity, and triune goes right out the door.

gentelman, your answer please.

remember this is God bible, not 101G's ..... :p YIKES!

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if this is 101G's bible, and Paul the apostle was not inspired, how come Pauls said that it was the Lord Jesus, GOD almighty who choosed him on the Rod to Damascus. and this confrimation is backed up by Ananias the disciple who had a talk with the risen Lord Jesus about this Paul, then Saul.

since you say, and I quote, "silly rabbit - Tricks are for kids" lets see if they are for kids or not, I like those tricks.... (smile)

so Heyzeus or kcnalp, was it the Lord Jesus who choosed Saul then Paul or was it the ONE who you say is the Father of Jesus..... (smile)

now, Waiting on him gave the answer already, but if you fellas disagree we suggest you Read Post #1743 again. and all that unity, and triune goes right out the door.

PICJAG
You're still chopping out "God the Father"? and "the Son of God"? from the Bible?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're still chopping out "God the Father"? and "the Son of God"? from the Bible?

that's you fall to saying, if you have no answer, "You're still chopping out "God the Father"?" if so, then answer the question, don't complain, if you know the answer question, and we know it's God, but as you believe which one?..... (smile).

so was it the ONE whom you calls the Son who chose Saul or the One whom you call the Father?

to be fair about this I'll help you fellas out, Acts 22:12 "And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,"
Acts 22:13 "Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him."
Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."

ok, @kcnalp, @Heyzeus, Ananias said, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee" ok who is that?

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Satan's children deny that Jesus is the Son of God. Only Satan's children say that Jesus wasn't good.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

PICJAG

Doesn't have to be an all or nothing proposition - Just because Paul had some inspirational moments - doesn't mean everything he wrote was "Inspired"..

Who is the Logos ? Paul ? .. was it Paul who was the Son of Man - Son of God .. forgive my aged memory but wasn't it that Jesus fellow you are referring to ?

Paul had a vision - converted and went out and evangelized to the gentiles .. inspired by God - but that does not mean everything the fellow wrote was inspired .. and especially not stuff that Paul did not write but was attributed to him - Pseudepigrapha - that you folks seem to love so much .. over what the Logos had to say .. and that is the problem.

Take inspiration from Paul .. I find some of his works inspiring but balance it with the rock on which Jesus based his teachings .. as stated by Paul himself .. in a rare instance of agreement with Jesus Brother James.

The two had differences over dogma - you going to claim Paul was Inspired and James was not ? -- a disciple ? .. ooopps .. again the literalist has to start bending his brain to over-ride the obvious contradiction .. as both can not be inspired..

Paul was not part of the Church of Jerusalem - and did not have much association with the disciples.. Paul was on a mission to the gentiles.
The disciples were sent to preach to the Jews - Paul's mission had more success and to the winner go the spoils

The Church of Jerusalem died out with the fall of the temple - and with it that tradition. We have some of that tradition - Mark and Matt - James - Most everything else was heavily influenced by the Pauline branch theologically.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Satan's children deny that Jesus is the Son of God. Only Satan's children say that Jesus wasn't good.
that was not the question... lol read post #1757 again...... if you need help just ask.

now if you need to take more time in readin acts chapter 9 and chapter 22 please go ahead... :eek:

PICJAG