JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't have to be an all or nothing proposition - Just because Paul had some inspirational moments - doesn't mean everything he wrote was "Inspired"..

Who is the Logos ? Paul ? .. was it Paul who was the Son of Man - Son of God .. forgive my aged memory but wasn't it that Jesus fellow you are referring to ?

Paul had a vision - converted and went out and evangelized to the gentiles .. inspired by God - but that does not mean everything the fellow wrote was inspired .. and especially not stuff that Paul did not write but was attributed to him - Pseudepigrapha - that you folks seem to love so much .. over what the Logos had to say .. and that is the problem.

Take inspiration from Paul .. I find some of his works inspiring but balance it with the rock on which Jesus based his teachings .. as stated by Paul himself .. in a rare instance of agreement with Jesus Brother James.

The two had differences over dogma - you going to claim Paul was Inspired and James was not ? -- a disciple ? .. ooopps .. again the literalist has to start bending his brain to over-ride the obvious contradiction .. as both can not be inspired..

Paul was not part of the Church of Jerusalem - and did not have much association with the disciples.. Paul was on a mission to the gentiles.
The disciples were sent to preach to the Jews - Paul's mission had more success and to the winner go the spoils

The Church of Jerusalem died out with the fall of the temple - and with it that tradition. We have some of that tradition - Mark and Matt - James - Most everything else was heavily influenced by the Pauline branch theologically.
that was not the question, again, read post #1757

and please give your answer to the question. after your answer then one can commentate.... :D

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that was not the question... lol read post #1757 again...... if you need help just ask.

now if you need to take more time in readin acts chapter 9 and chapter 22 please go ahead... :eek:

PICJAG
But it is fact.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Satan's children say the Father is not God.
Galatians 1:3-4 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Satan's children say the Father is not God.
Galatians 1:3-4 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,
so we can take this as you have nothing construtive to say, nor can answer the question?

but wait before you answer and see what Heyzeus can come up with... ok.

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Like I said from the beginning of our conversation, you just pick the parts of the Bible you like and make up your own personal god.

Everyone does that - do you think your take on God is exactly the same as the Lady sitting next to you in the pew on Sunday ?

The difference is whether or not one can back up one's choices. So far you have spent most of your time running away from scripture - rather than toward it... name calling as you go - in near every post .. a shining example of a weak foundation .. one unable to withstand the slightest breeze ..

Who did Jesus warn you about ? who were the "wolves in sheeps clothing" . The teachers of the Law -- the preachers and the Priesthood.
Yet you drip of dogma - spoon fed from the wolves perhaps ?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone does that - do you think your take on God is exactly the same as the Lady sitting next to you in the pew on Sunday ?

The difference is whether or not one can back up one's choices. So far you have spent most of your time running away from scripture - rather than toward it... name calling as you go - in near every post .. a shining example of a weak foundation .. one unable to withstand the slightest breeze ..

Who did Jesus warn you about ? who were the "wolves in sheeps clothing" . The teachers of the Law -- the preachers and the Priesthood.
Yet you drip of dogma - spoon fed from the wolves perhaps ?
Why do you cite the Bible if you don't believe it is God's Word?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you have nothing construtive to say, nor can answer the question?

but wait before you answer and see what Heyzeus can come up with... ok.

PICJAG
Pointing out Satan's work is very "construtive".

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
that was not the question, again, read post #1757

and please give your answer to the question. after your answer then one can commentate.... :D

PICJAG

My bad for missing that on the first go round... Answer - "The Father - the Most High - Creator, God who dwells in the Mountain"

This is most definitely YHWH - the War God ...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My bad for missing that on the first go round... Answer - "The Father - the Most High - Creator, God who dwells in the Mountain"

This is most definitely YHWH - the War God ...
Well thanks for the answer. you said the FATHER, correct... Well you're Correct, 100%. now give yourself a pat on the Back....

but one thing Heyzeus. the Father here is JESUS. lets explain. Ananias said, Listen carefully, Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."

the God of our "Father" has "Chosen" thee. see that word Chossen, it's the Greek word,
G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make

to choose, now there is a third account of the same incident on the road to Damascus which the apostle Paul accounted before king Agrippa, and this account is found in, Acts 26:12-16 lets read it.
Acts 26:12 "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,"
Acts 26:13 "At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me."
Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."
Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest."
Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"

see that word there in verse 16, "Make". it's the same exact word used in Acts 22:14 used by Ananias as to who chose Saul now Paul. as a matter of fact this word is only used in the two verses only.

SO YES, "THE GOD OF THE FATHERS" IS "JESUS". ... just as you said the "FATHER", what else you said, oh yes, the Most High - Creator, God who dwells in the Mountain"

This is most definitely YHWH - the War God .. yes THAT ONE... :D YIKES!

thank you for confirming what I been saying all alone.

now one other thing, Heyzeus. before you use word like, "tricks are for kids, silly rabbit" make sure they don't come back to bite you in the you know what.... ok.

Another successful sabotage operation.

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well thanks for the answer. you said the FATHER, correct... Well you're Correct, 100%. now give yourself a pat on the Back....

but one thing Heyzeus. the Father here is JESUS. lets explain. Ananias said, Listen carefully, Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."

the God of our "Father" has "Chosen" thee. see that word Chossen, it's the Greek word,
G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make

to choose, now there is a third account of the same incident on the road to Damascus which the apostle Paul accounted before king Agrippa, and this account is found in, Acts 26:12-16 lets read it.
Acts 26:12 "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,"

SO YES, "THE GOD OF THE FATHERS" IS "JESUS". ... just as you said the "FATHER", what else you said, oh yes, the Most High - Creator, God who dwells in the Mountain"

This is most definitely YHWH - the War God .. yes THAT ONE... :D YIKES!

thank you for confirming what I been saying all alone.

now one other thing, Heyzeus. before you use word like, "tricks are for kids, silly rabbit" make sure they don't come back to bite you in the you know what.... ok.

PICJAG

Now don't be dissing my lucky charms :) ... and no - it is not Jesus.

The story of Saul has quite the twists and turns - he is in with the lord .. then out with the lord .. chasing after David trying to kill him.
At one point he consults a medium - even though previously he has banished all of them.. it is quite the scene

Samuel 28
8 So Saul disguised himself and put on other clothes and went there, he and two men with him. They came to the woman by night. And he said, “Consult a spirit for me, and bring up for me the one whom I name to you.” 9 The woman said to him, “Surely you know what Saul has done, how he has cut off the mediums and the wizards from the land. Why then are you laying a snare for my life to bring about my death?” 10 But Saul swore to her by the Lord, “As the Lord lives, no punishment shall come upon you for this thing.” 11 Then the woman said, “Whom shall I bring up for you?” He answered, “Bring up Samuel for me.” 12 When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice; and the woman said to Saul, “Why have you deceived me? You are Saul!” 13 The king said to her, “Have no fear; what do you see?” The woman said to Saul, “I see a divine being coming up out of the ground.” 14 He said to her, “What is his appearance?” She said, “An old man is coming up; he is wrapped in a robe.” So Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed with his face to the ground, and did obeisance.

15 Then Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” Saul answered, “I am in great distress, for the Philistines are warring against me, and God has turned away from me and answers me no more, either by prophets or by dreams; so I have summoned you to tell me what I should do.”16 Samuel said, “Why then do you ask me, since the Lord has turned from you and become your enemy? 17 The Lord has done to you just as he spoke by me; for the Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hand, and given it to your neighbor, David. 18 Because you did not obey the voice of the Lord, and did not carry out his fierce wrath against Amalek, therefore the Lord has done this thing to you today. 19 Moreover the Lord will give Israel along with you into the hands of the Philistines; and tomorrow you and your sons shall be with me; the Lord will also give the army of Israel into the hands of the Philistines.”

OK .. so this Medium is able to bring Samuel's spirit around .... who is now a divine being. Cool !

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now don't be dissing my lucky charms :) ... and no - it is not Jesus.

The story of Saul has quite the twists and turns - he is in with the lord .. then out with the lord .. chasing after David trying to kill him.
At one point he consults a medium - even though previously he has banished all of them.. it is quite the scene

Samuel 28
8 So Saul disguised himself and put on other clothes and went there, he and two men with him. They came to the woman by night. And he said, “Consult a spirit for me, and bring up for me the one whom I name to you.” 9 The woman said to him, “Surely you know what Saul has done, how he has cut off the mediums and the wizards from the land. Why then are you laying a snare for my life to bring about my death?” 10 But Saul swore to her by the Lord, “As the Lord lives, no punishment shall come upon you for this thing.” 11 Then the woman said, “Whom shall I bring up for you?” He answered, “Bring up Samuel for me.” 12 When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice; and the woman said to Saul, “Why have you deceived me? You are Saul!” 13 The king said to her, “Have no fear; what do you see?” The woman said to Saul, “I see a divine being coming up out of the ground.” 14 He said to her, “What is his appearance?” She said, “An old man is coming up; he is wrapped in a robe.” So Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed with his face to the ground, and did obeisance.

15 Then Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” Saul answered, “I am in great distress, for the Philistines are warring against me, and God has turned away from me and answers me no more, either by prophets or by dreams; so I have summoned you to tell me what I should do.”16 Samuel said, “Why then do you ask me, since the Lord has turned from you and become your enemy? 17 The Lord has done to you just as he spoke by me; for the Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hand, and given it to your neighbor, David. 18 Because you did not obey the voice of the Lord, and did not carry out his fierce wrath against Amalek, therefore the Lord has done this thing to you today. 19 Moreover the Lord will give Israel along with you into the hands of the Philistines; and tomorrow you and your sons shall be with me; the Lord will also give the army of Israel into the hands of the Philistines.”

OK .. so this Medium is able to bring Samuel's spirit around .... who is now a divine being. Cool !
that have nothing to do with Saul of Tarsus on the road to Damascus ... LOL, LOL, LOL,

and two you better put that, as you say "lucky rabbit foot back in your pocket".... before it looses it's other foot... :oops:

see you have no clue who the Lord Jesus is, do you. we suggest you go back and study... remember, Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

that third account got you ... didn't it... but it brought out the truth...

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see you have no clue who the Lord Jesus is, do you. we suggest you go back and study...
He's the Son of God, meaning God is His Father, both which you deny.
Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's the Son of God, meaning God is His Father, which you deny.
Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
first thanks for the reply, but repeting the same scripture will not help you none. Jesus is the Title holder "Father", and "Son", sorry to burst your bubble, but the TRUTH is the TRUTH, no matter how hard it is to swallow, just like one's pride , it's hard to swallow your OWN pride. but if you like, old 101G can give you a few slaps on the back to help you out... :) see how nice I am. now would that be one or two slaps?

PICJAG

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, but repeting the same scripture will not help you none. Jesus is the Title holder "Father", and "Son", sorry to burst your bubble, but the TRUTH is the TRUTH, no matter how hard it is to swallow, just like one's pride , it's hard to swallow your OWN pride. but if you like, old 101G can give you a few slaps on the back to help you out... :) see how nice I am. now would that be one or two slaps?

PICJAG
Smoke screen! You deny God the Father and Jesus the Son of God.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
that have nothing to do with Saul of Tarsus on the road to Damascus ... LOL, LOL, LOL,

and two you better put that, as you say "lucky rabbit foot back in your pocket".... before it looses it's other foot... :oops:

PICJAG

Now you know what I feel like every second post as folks run away from Scripture to the hills. Not much else to say on Paul - did you not like the Passage from Samuel ?

These were wild times back in the day apparently - what was the summoning all about .. like the scenes in Star Wars when the past Jedi come back to speak to the living.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

see you have no clue who the Lord Jesus is, do you. we suggest you go back and study... remember, Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."

PICJAG

I forgot to mention in the last post - do you not see the similarity between the appearance of a spirit to Paul - and the appearance of the spirit to Saul (coincidentally of the same name) of Samuel - King Saul.

Did this not tell us something about the spirit world ? .. Yea of little faith :)

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pointing out Satan's work is very "construtive".

And how do you know what Satan's work is - and what it is not ? You and Sataniel good buddies ? ...
Are there voices whispering in your ear ..does he whisper sweet somethings into your ear .. telling you .. "Watch out for this - look out for that - that Church over there are influenced by Satan - doing Satan's work.

Tell me more about these whispers.. and how did you get on such good terms with Lord Lucifer .. the Advocate - the Tester. Has he got you on his team now - training you in what are his works and what are not ?

Ohhh - but now I get it ... You are a spy ... infiltrating the ranks of the dark side .. see what they are up to .. gonna bring dat information back to the Most High .. isssss that it ?

Mortal's playing in the games of Gods .. that is a bit dangerous don't you think - but, few are chosen and many are frozen right !?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 5-7 .. Sermon on the Mount - the one you seem very unfamiliar with :) - The "Golden Rule" is the rock on which Jesus sets his teachings.
That was written by Matthew who also cited Jesus' teaching us about the Genesis Flood that you said you don't believe.
Matthew 24:37-39 (NKJV)
37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.