Jesus was not a Jew?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch (or listen to) the video and find out.
Im good. It doesnt matter what the person may or may not say. Im not gonna put my hope on them.

I dont think im suppose to even post in this section anyway so imma bow out.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I'm not sure you're understanding that jew is a modern term.

The people you're referring to here were not what we understand today as jews.

Jews of today practice the religion of judaism, judaism comes from pharisaism. The religion that the pharisees, sadducees and scribes adhered to in Jesus' day was pharisaism. It was referred to many times in the gospels as the 'traditions of the elders', the traditions of men. It did not follow the Laws set forth by God Almighty, it followed man made laws that were founded in babylon, it was babylonian talmudism.

That is what the jews of today practice. It is referred to as judaism.

Again, the people you are referring to in Jesus' day, that you believe to be jews as you believe Jesus was, had nothing to do with that pagan counterfeit religion that twisted and altered the OT religion.

Watch the video.

I watched the video.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 11:17 - And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,

We are only grafted in. the Jews are the true branches. Keep reading from this verse
The term jew didn't exist when that was written.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the video.

I highly doubt it, but if you had, you wouldn't be asking the questions you're asking, you'd be studying all of the Biblical material in your Bible that was referenced.

It's all legit and it's also verifiable in many other sources as well.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The English term Jew originates in the Biblical Hebrew word Yehudi, meaning "from the Kingdom of Judah". It passed into Greek as Ioudaios and Latin as Iudaeus, which evolved into the Old French giu after the letter "d" was dropped.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I highly doubt it, but if you had, you wouldn't be asking the questions you're asking, you'd be studying all of the Biblical material in your Bible that was referenced.

It's all legit and it's also verifiable in many other sources as well.
Perhaps in faith ; but that doesnt mean you should lay your hope on them.

Jesus was not a jew; yet King David was,

[4] David was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years. [5] In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years over all Israel and Judah.

The English term Jew originates in the Biblical Hebrew word Yehudi, meaning "from the Kingdom of Judah". It passed into Greek as Ioudaios and Latin as Iudaeus, which evolved into the Old French giu after the letter "d" was dropped.

Jesus had to be a jew otherwise the whole bible is fraudlent concerning the New Testament.

Reactions: RLT63

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you agree or disagree with anything that Mattias had stated @GEN2REV?

People in Jesus days had geneogy back then, unless you throw that out the window and they could tell who was part of the twelve tribes or not. Those twelve tribes were all promised to come about, and they were the natuon of isreal until they had a split, the tweleve tribes i believe are also referrenced in revelation.

Do you have anything to say about that?
Well, Jesus had a lot to say about it.

"38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God
."

You say Jesus is a jew and the jews of today are the people of God?

Do they jews today have any reverence whatsoever for Jesus Christ?

Have they ever?

Christ is the seed of Abraham per Gal. 3:16.

Faith in Christ is the sign of being a child of God per Gal. 3:26.

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."
Gal. 3:29

Can any of you make the flimsiest case that jews fall into any of these categories?

No. You cannot.

Jesus was never a jew and the jews are not God's people.

The Bible has spoken.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your points dont make any sense to me.

Jesus was born of the line of david. He was from the Kingdom of Judah. Meaning Jew.

You also didnt answer my other questions;

So i dont expect youll accept my taking; which doesnt matter anyway.

Wouldnt waste your time with me.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is racist.
Oh, here we go.

Clearly you've been defeated in your efforts to prove Jesus is a jew and now you're ready for the thread to be closed.

It's ok, I don't think you really had any other options.

God bless.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is people who claim to be from tribes but that doesnt mean its true.

They lost geneology in 70Ad.

No one can tell who is a jew by those standards anymore.

By claiming im from the Kingdom of Judah.
Kingdom of Dan, kingdom of Asher; so on and so forth.

The only grafted in of jew is by the Heavenly Jerusalm but it doesnt mean you are from the direct twelve who were saved in Revelation from Gods wrath.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you still dont believe revelation has come to be yet, and we talked before on those things @GEN2REV unless you changed your mind.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are Jewish by covenant. Abraham was the first Jew. He bargained God down to 10 people
Abraham was not a jew.

Jews were, and are, babylonian.

His father practiced much pagan/babylonian demon worship though and Abraham destroyed, or got rid, of all his father's idols.

Abraham was a follower of the true Hebrew Faith that worshiped God Almighty and His Law.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The twelve sons form the basis for the twelve tribes of Israel, listed in the order from oldest to youngest: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, and Benjamin.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Oh, here we go.

Clearly you've been defeated in your efforts to prove Jesus is a jew and now you're ready for the thread to be closed.

It's ok, I don't think you really had any other options.

God bless.

You’re doing what the Institute for the Study and Eradication of Jewish Influence on German Church Life did from 1939 - 1945.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I didn’t know who Bertrand Lewis Comparet was before I watched / listened to the video. I knew what he was while I listened to him speak. I confirmed his background after I listened to him speak.

Did anyone besides me search for information about Comparet?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t know who Bertrand Lewis Comparet was before I watched / listened to the video. I knew what he was while I listened to him speak. I confirmed his background after I listened to him speak.

Did anyone besides me search for information about Comparet?
Here is a sample of his point of view with an excerpt from him. The point is that it’s good to discriminate