Job 1:9 Does Job fear God for nothing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Job 1:9 (TLV)
Then the satan responded to Adonai, saying, “Does Job fear God for nothing?

God knows what our motives are but satan still has the audacity to accuse us before God, The question is:

Do we fear God for nothing?

Are we seeking personal gain?

Is their animosity attached to our faith?

Are we loving God and all people as our self or is ourselves and those we love of central importance?

Of what important is our possessions and loved ones to us are they more important than everyone else?

Will we curse God when things go wrong or will we praise his almighty name in the good and bad times?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 1:9 (TLV)
Then the satan responded to Adonai, saying, “Does Job fear God for nothing?

God knows what our motives are but satan still has the audacity to accuse us before God, The question is:

Do we fear God for nothing?

Are we seeking personal gain?

Is their animosity attached to our faith?

Are we loving God and all people as our self or is ourselves and those we love of central importance?

Of what important is our possessions and loved ones to us are they more important than everyone else?

Will we curse God when things go wrong or will we praise his almighty name in the good and bad times?

Probably the most honest question ever presented Marc. Each of us should think about it. If I knew beyond a reasonable doubt that I will not have everlasting life, will I serve God, or eat and drink for tomorrow we shall die? 1 Cor 15:32 I have thought about it often, and sadly satan is correct in my case. I keep my eyes on the prize. Phip 3:14