Joe Biden, Anarchy, Lawlessness, Racist, lover of Communism, and hating Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As some of my conservative friends and I jest, yes, if Biden gets in, the pandemic will leave faster than if they found an inoculation.

Not likely. It's a lot easier to prevent this kind of disaster than it is to clean it up.

And no, they didn't just dream up the pandemic that killed all those people to make it hard for Trump.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
White nationalists are:
Who caused the violence at protests? It wasn’t antifa.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/22/who-caused-violence-protests-it

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

Other misinformation and misleading claims spread across Twitter on Sunday night and into Monday related to the protests.
White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

Police claim they found "Boogaloo" movement-linked messages scrawled in blood. One read, "I became unreasonable"

“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

An officer gets separated from his squad and protesters protect him

wjq8qfh507251.jpg

An officer gets separated from his squad and protesters protect him : pics

2 White Women Caught ... Tagging 'BLM' on Starbucks

Two white protesters got called out by a black protester for tagging a Starbucks with graffiti repping the Black Lives Matter movement ... and the bizarre encounter was caught on video.

Check it out ... you see two white women decked out in all black and wearing face masks/coverings spraying 'BLM' along the side of a Starbucks in L.A., as well as other messaging. One African-American woman who's also protesting gets in their faces and questions what they're doing ... and why. Watch what happens when she confronts them.

The white gals were NOT down to stick around for answers, as they mumbled incoherent responses and abruptly scrammed as soon as they realized they were getting attention. The black protester tells them to stop, because the public will blame the peaceful protesters -- the ones of color, specifically -- for the defacement and destruction of property.
Black Protester Confronts White Women Tagging Starbucks with 'BLM'

And predictably, racists point to these incidents and blame BLM and the left. You think no one notices? There's a lot more of this documented. Would you like me to show you more?

Get real. Antifa is still burning and destroying our cities. Quit drinking the coolaid.

Reactions: Candidus

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get real.

I just showed you what was real. White nationalists have repeatedly killed police, vandalized property, and tried to incite violence, while pretending to be leftists. You guys got caught. Find a way to deal with it.

Antifa is still burning and destroying our cities.

That's a testable claim. Show us which city was destroyed, and show us your evidence that it was members of Antifa who destroyed it. You'll need checkable sources.

What have you got?

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest the left has handled the pandemic better, but the right is better on protecting the unborn.

How so?

Placing COVID-19 patients in Nursing Homes, causing a huge percentage of deaths? Liberal-run New York, New Jersey, Michigan and Pennsylvania? Nursing homes experience 1 in 4 COVID deaths?

New York, not having any ventilators on hand for an emergency, no PPE for their Emergency Personnel?

Liberal-run States using COVID to make Liquor Stores and Marijuana sales and Abortions "essential" while shutting down Churches? As in California, you cannot have a home Bible Study?

Trump and Conservatives were lambasted as Xenophobes for early and quick actions to quarantine and stop flights from high risk COVID areas. The ball was in action one week after the first U.S. confirmed COVID-19 infection was diagnosed.

Did the Government do a perfect job? No! Even now, with mandatory masks and fines if you do not comply, we still have no idea if masks are effective. We have all kinds of mixed ideas how this disease is being spread. Thankfully, Trump has fast-tracked research and development, getting burdensome regulations out of the way in hopes of a vaccine. We are a year ahead of what experts predicted. Mistakes were made in hospitals, and they are learning how and when to use ventilators, and what treatments that reduce the impact on many patients. I think, giving the unknowns, that Trump has done an excellent job, and Liberals have politicized it using the disease to impose tyranny, and to try to damage the economy as much as possible to cripple Trump politically.

Reactions: liafailrock

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a testable claim. Show us which city was destroyed, and show us your evidence that it was members of Antifa who destroyed it. You'll need checkable sources.
Portland, Chicago, NY, Seattle, and just to name a few... antifa has been active in multiple cities.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just showed you what was real. White nationalists have repeatedly killed police, vandalized property, and tried to incite violence, while pretending to be leftists. You guys got caught. Find a way to deal with it.
You guys? Are you accusing me if being a white supremacist? Lol, really? You know nothing about me.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys? Are you accusing me if being a white supremacist? Lol, really? You know nothing about me.
Are you white even ? Is anyone calling you anything - are they even followers of Jesus at all ?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys? Are you accusing me if being a white supremacist?

You seem to be only an enabler.

Portland, Chicago, NY, Seattle, and just to name a few... antifa has been active in multiple cities.

Just checked. Not one of them "destroyed" and you forgot to document that the people doing vandalism were members of Antifa. Or maybe you didn't forget and just realized you have nothing. One of those. But as you learned, we have abundant evidence of white nationalists killing police, vandalizing property, and rioting, while trying to blame BLM and Antifa. Would you like me to show you again?

So if you want to continue your claims, how about some checkable sources to support them? I'm sure you would want to provide that information.

Lol, really? You know nothing about me.

Possibly so.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if you want to continue your claims, how about some checkable sources to support them? I'm sure you would want to provide that information.
Do you not read or watch any news at all? Look it up.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said " being destroyed, not that the cities are totally gone.

So what percentage of the cities are you claiming to be destroyed? And you forgot again to show us your evidence that it was Antifa,instead of right wing thugs who are killing police,vandalizing property and trying to incite riots. As you know, police and other authorities have repeatedly caught them at this.

Would you like me to show you those again? And this time, show us your evidence. Checkable sources.

Do you not read or watch any news at all? Look it up.

Sorry, your claim, your responsibility. If you can't substantiate it, we can only conclude that you just made it up, or were fooled by someone else who lied to you about it.

Your choice. What's it going to be?

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what percentage of the cities are you claiming to be destroyed? And you forgot again to show us your evidence that it was Antifa,instead of right wing thugs who are killing police,vandalizing property and trying to incite riots.

Would you like me to show you those again? And this time, show us your evidence. Checkable sources.
Are you serious suggesting that every BLM riot was really white supremacists posing as BLM? Do you expect to be taken seriously with nonsense like that?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, your claim, your responsibility. If you can't substantiate it, we can only conclude that you just made it up, or were fooled by someone else who lied to you about it.
I can literally go on Instagram and find antifa kids bragging about the destruction they caused. It's not exactly hidden.
They seem to be mostly college age children who never got a real life and so spend thier time committing whatever evil they can get into.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you serious suggesting that every BLM riot was really white supremacists posing as BLM?

I'm noticing that whites have been repeatedly caught doing just that,and BLM organizers have been repeatedly shown to be trying to stop them. In several cases, they formed protective rings around police officers who had been separated from the other police. And I've noticed that few BLM protests have become riots.

And everyone notices that you have repeatedly refused to document your stories. Do you expect to be taken seriously with nonsense like that?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can literally go on Instagram and find antifa kids bragging about the destruction they caused.

Then it should be really easy for you to document that it actually happened. Assuming of course they aren't more examples of right wing people posing as antifa on social media. Remember when I showed you that? Everyone else here does. It's not exactly hidden.

These white nationalists seem to be mostly college age children who never got a real life and so spend their time committing whatever evil they can get into.

Everyone knows why you can't substantiate your claims, and why police have repeatedly substantiated examples of white nationalists rioting, vandalizing property, and killing police.

Learn from it.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone knows why you can't substantiate your claims, and why police have repeatedly substantiated examples of white nationalists rioting, vandalizing property, and killing police.
They have also arrested a bunch of people who are not white supremacists and yes, many of the antifa bunch are white, so what? Hate groups on either side are still hate groups. I don't support any of em, whether BLM, antifa or white Nazis.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I've noticed that few BLM protests have become riots.
You are living in a dream world. All the " protests" have been in the guise of BLM. That's not what they are really about, but it's part of the rhetoric.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, the Washington Post is a far left rag. They spin everything. If that's your source, you are badly misinformed.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They have also arrested a bunch of people who are not white supremacists

But you can't show us that any of them are BLM or Antifa? We all know why. And yes, there are violent leftists. Show us that any of them are members of Antifa.

Hate groups on either side are still hate groups. I don't support any of em, whether BLM, antifa or white Nazis.

As you learned, the reason a large majority of Americans support BLM, is precisely because they oppose hate groups and denounce violence. Since "Antifa" isn't even an organization, you can make it into anything your imagination requires. But your support for the hate groups that denounce BLM is misplaced and telling.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are living in a dream world. All the " protests" have been in the guise of BLM.

In Trumpspeak "Freedom of Assembly" translates to "riot." We all get that. As you learned, BLM has repeatedly intervened to stop violence, in some cases protecting police officers from unidentified white rioters. Who are those guys?

The demographics of a largely white, young, and destructive group fit more with a movement known as accelerationists than Black Lives Matter.

The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction. The basic tenet of accelerationism argues that since Western governments are inherently corrupt, the best (and only) thing supremacists can do is to accelerate the end of society by sowing chaos and aggravating political tensions. “Accelerationist ideas have been cited in mass shooters’ manifestos — explicitly, in the case of the New Zealand killer — and are frequently referenced in white supremacist web forums and chat rooms,” Zack Beauchamp explained.

White Supremacists pretending to host a protest to honor Floyd George on Facebook to whip up violence in San Diego were posted on the BLMSD social media warning people not to go and that it was a white supremacist organized rally. People attending demonstrations remarked on the fact that the demographics were wrong, in places like Oakland where the majority of the destruction was perpetrated by young Caucasian men has inspired not just people on social media but reporting in the mainstream media to properly question whether this is a form of infiltration by outside extremist elements.
Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists

People are aware of it; your story just won't fly.