Joe Biden, Anarchy, Lawlessness, Racist, lover of Communism, and hating Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you can't show us that any of them are BLM or Antifa? We all know why. And yes, there are violent leftists. Show us that any of them are members of Antifa.
Well let's see, they spray paint antifa symbols on buildings? First of all I don't know that you become a member of antifa. It's a movement supposedly, not a organization where you pay membership dues and get a magazine each week.
It's thier actions and beliefs that show who they are.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well let's see, they spray paint antifa symbols on buildings?

And we have video of white rioters spray painting "BLM" on buildings, and being called out for it by BLM organizers. So again, the evidence indicates white nationalists trying to make it look like BLM's work. Would you like to see that?

"Antifa" seems to be the far right wing's version of the boogeyman.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What hate groups am I supporting by opposing violence and hatred of the police?

If you actually cared about the police, and opposed violence, you'd be opposed to the people who are actually killing them:

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

Police claim they found "Boogaloo" movement-linked messages scrawled in blood. One read, "I became unreasonable"
“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

But your support for the hate groups that denounce BLM is misplaced and telling.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Trumpspeak "Freedom of Assembly" translates to "riot." We all get that. As you learned, BLM has repeatedly intervened to stop violence, in some cases protecting police officers from unidentified white rioters. Who are those guys?

The demographics of a largely white, young, and destructive group fit more with a movement known as accelerationists than Black Lives Matter.

The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction. The basic tenet of accelerationism argues that since Western governments are inherently corrupt, the best (and only) thing supremacists can do is to accelerate the end of society by sowing chaos and aggravating political tensions. “Accelerationist ideas have been cited in mass shooters’ manifestos — explicitly, in the case of the New Zealand killer — and are frequently referenced in white supremacist web forums and chat rooms,” Zack Beauchamp explained.

White Supremacists pretending to host a protest to honor Floyd George on Facebook to whip up violence in San Diego were posted on the BLMSD social media warning people not to go and that it was a white supremacist organized rally. People attending demonstrations remarked on the fact that the demographics were wrong, in places like Oakland where the majority of the destruction was perpetrated by young Caucasian men has inspired not just people on social media but reporting in the mainstream media to properly question whether this is a form of infiltration by outside extremist elements.
Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists

People are aware of it; your story just won't fly.
So? That's one event. Again, you really need to join us in reality. Every riot going on is spouting BLM chants. Right now, antifa punks are trying to burn federal buildings in Portland. Thier momma's even came out to protect them from the big bad feds. Look it up on YouTube.
The ultimate helicopter parents.
Yes, they are still painting BLM on the walls. Been going on for over a month. Perhaps you should read the news, preferably not from a leftist source.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
White Supremacists pretending to host a protest to honor Floyd George on Facebook to whip up violence in San Diego were posted on the BLMSD social media warning people not to go and that it was a white supremacist organized rally. People attending demonstrations remarked on the fact that the demographics were wrong, in places like Oakland where the majority of the destruction was perpetrated by young Caucasian men has inspired not just people on social media but reporting in the mainstream media to properly question whether this is a form of infiltration by outside extremist elements.

o? That's one event.

One where they happened to get caught. Lots more. Would you like to see some more? Again, you really need to join us in reality.

Every riot going on is spouting BLM chants.

But you can't actually show us that evidence? We've all figured out why.

(video of white rioter painting "BLM" on a building and getting yelled at by BLM organizers)

Yes, they are still painting BLM on the walls. Been going on for over a month.

This is just one case where the white nationalists got caught. If you think it's the only one, you're a lot more gullible than I think you are. Perhaps you should read the news, preferably not from a neo-nazi source.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antifa" seems to be the far right wing's version of the boogeyman.
Lol,
If you actually cared about the police, and opposed violence, you'd be opposed to the people who are actually killing them:

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

Police claim they found "Boogaloo" movement-linked messages scrawled in blood. One read, "I became unreasonable"

But your support for the hate groups that denounce BLM is misplaced and telling.
I'm opposed to anyone killing police.

They just arrested 14 more BLM/ antifa in Portland. They tried to barricade police inside and set the building on fire.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm opposed to anyone killing police.

They just arrested 14 more BLM/ antifa in Portland. They tried to barricade police inside and set the building on fire.

Show us your evidence. Checkable sources. And show us that they were BLM or Antifa members.

Prediction; nothing forthcoming,and a demand that we do it for him.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
White nationalists are:
Who caused the violence at protests? It wasn’t antifa.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/22/who-caused-violence-protests-it

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

Other misinformation and misleading claims spread across Twitter on Sunday night and into Monday related to the protests.
White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

An officer gets separated from his squad and protesters protect him

wjq8qfh507251.jpg

An officer gets separated from his squad and protesters protect him : pics

2 White Women Caught ... Tagging 'BLM' on Starbucks

Two white protesters got called out by a black protester for tagging a Starbucks with graffiti repping the Black Lives Matter movement ... and the bizarre encounter was caught on video.

Check it out ... you see two white women decked out in all black and wearing face masks/coverings spraying 'BLM' along the side of a Starbucks in L.A., as well as other messaging. One African-American woman who's also protesting gets in their faces and questions what they're doing ... and why. Watch what happens when she confronts them.

The white gals were NOT down to stick around for answers, as they mumbled incoherent responses and abruptly scrammed as soon as they realized they were getting attention. The black protester tells them to stop, because the public will blame the peaceful protesters -- the ones of color, specifically -- for the defacement and destruction of property.
Black Protester Confronts White Women Tagging Starbucks with 'BLM'

And predictably, racists point to these incidents and blame BLM and the left. You think no one notices? There's a lot more of this documented. Would you like me to show you more?

You quote the Washington Post who has been sued and forced to retract all their lying propaganda?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show us your evidence. Checkable sources. And show us that they were BLM or Antifa members.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-arrests-18-portland-alleged-property-damage-assaults-on-police

It doesn't link any of them with BLM or Antifa. All we need now for my prediction to be completely confirmed is your demand that I find the missing evidence for you.

You really should read the news now and then.

Prediction confirmed.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You quote the Washington Post who has been sued and forced to retract all their lying propaganda?

They gave sources, including law enforcement. You're claiming the police are lying?
You have any evidence for that?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It doesn't link any of them with BLM or Antifa. All we need now for my prediction to be completely confirmed is your demand that I find the missing evidence for you.

Prediction confirmed.
Lol, the videos are on YouTube. I don't need to hold your hand and show you the obvious. You want to believe that the thosands of acts of violence and lawbreaking by " protesters" supposedly against police brutality were all actually white Nazis in disguise, that's your choice. I prefer not to embrace ridiculous conspiracy theories

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lol, the videos are on YouTube. I don't need to hold your hand and show you the obvious.

Prediction confirmed. "I know it's true, because it was on You Tube." But you can't actually cite any of it. Right.

You want to believe that the thosands of acts of violence and lawbreaking by " protesters" supposedly against police brutality were all actually white Nazis in disguise, that's your choice.

I only showed you that much of it is white nationalists, trying to blame it on BLM. I gave checkable sources from law enforcement. It seems to me that if BLM or Antifa was actually doing a significant proportion of it, you'd be able to come up with some checkable evidence that it was happening. But you can't. That should be a pretty good clue for anyone with even a smidgen of ability to reason things out.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What side is that? I'm not on any side. I'm against people of any ideology committing violent acts.

I guess I missed where you condemned white nationalists for killing police, rioting, and committing acts of vandalism. Can you point out that post? After all, we have law enforcement documentation for the far right, but so far, nothing for BLM at all.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only showed you that much of it is white nationalists, trying to blame it on BLM. I gave checkable sources from law enforcement. It seems to me that if BLM or Antifa was actually doing a significant proportion of it, you'd be able to come up with some checkable evidence that it was happening. But you can't. That should be a pretty good clue for anyone with even a smidgen of ability to reason things out.
Yes you are obviously correct. The black people pulling white people out of cars and beating them are actually black white supremacists. Makes perfect sense.
Your reasoning is impeccable.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I missed where you condemned white nationalists for killing police, rioting, and committing acts of vandalism. Can you point out that post? After all, we have law enforcement documentation for the far right, but so far, nothing for BLM at all.
I already said I condemned all the acts of violence. Did I stutter?
I can do an Internet search and find multiple stories of arrests at BLM riots in multiple states. I bet you can too. In some cases over 70 people arrested at once. I haven't seen any arrest reports, so I don't believe them. You are entirely correct, it's all a conspiracy to make BLM look bad.