Joe Biden just promised real food shortages in Europe and the U.S. due to Russian sanctions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The evidence of the Truth/Timing of the LORD's Coming is CLEAR in Scripture/Prophecy/Gospel/Apostles.
#1 - Matthew chapter24 pertains to:
a.) His Church/Elect/Saints/Believers = John 3:25-30 and Colossians 3:1-17 , 1 Peter 1:1-12 , Matt 23:37-39 , Romans ch11

b.) the GOSPEL is the Era/Time Period called 'Dispensation of Grace' = John 1:1-16 , Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

#2 - Antichrist comes BEFORE the LORD Jesus Christ = spoken by the OT Prophets, Gospel, Apostles, Revelation
a.) Daniel 7:24-25 and Revelation chapters 12, 13, 14
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

b.) 1 John 2:18
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us.

c.) 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8
Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing New.

All the worlds top dog political sitters are Puppets dangling and knee jerk responding to the Few marionettist’s string control.

God and Family…Take care of you own.
WARNING and CAUTION …
God provides…Man corrupts.

Sterile seeds, Can’t have this animal, Can’t grow this, Can’t go there, Can’t speak this, Can’t teach your own children, Can’t gather to worship, Can’t freely own items, Can’t have privacy, blah, blah, blah….

And MUST GIVE your your MONEY to the Government for Their Luxurious Lifestyle AND oh ya….a Standing Military to KEEP ALL the Things YOU CAN NOT HAVE ASSURED YOU CAN NOT HAVE THOSE THINGS!

Concerning stocking food…
Many items, have expiration dates…items go stale, frozen foods (they control the grid), plastic and tin cans leach toxins into long stored foods, many food products already pumped full of disease causing agents….AND….
The Latest on their Agenda….pumping mRNA INTO Food products!!!!

Their Goal is Simple … depopulate the World and Absolute Slave Control of those Allowed to remain Alive.

Their AGENDA is Complex … Any and Every means possible.

Everyone IS going to DIE, God requires it.
Best preparation … Effecting your decision Once and Forever With God or Not.

Because…as we SEE Evil spirits and Wicked men are busy capturing the Majority of the World to Ride on their Pseudo gravy train to assured death Without God.

Bless God, Bless your food, Take care of your own and be comforted in the Truth that Gods Will will Prevail.

Inasmuch as what is happening IN and OF this world is Alarming, Disgusting and intended to Frighten men…
Let not your Heart be Troubled.

God Bless the Lord my fellow Brethren IN Christ,
Taken
I think this is now a load of hogwash! I have been a prepper for years now and all the dire warnings have fallen to the ground without any impact.

The US is an exporter of surplus of the following:

Wheat, corn, soy, oats
Beef, pork , chicken

While supply chain disruptions and avian flu have led to spot shortages and spiking prices I have not seen the Armageddon warnings of stores running out of food. I have now become a skeptic.

China and Africa OTOH are in serious trouble.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pre-trib rapture is the 'golden calf' of the people.

Nah.

There is Only ONE rapture By the Lord, of taking those IN Christ …body, soul, spirit… UP OFF the Face of the Earth…(Before the Lamb begins His Wrath,) by opening the Seals, Giving giving great powers to Demonic angels, to reek havoc upon the Earth and its inhabitants.
And Remember…when the Son of Man Returns…all mortal eyes shall see Him…
Yet “He comes”….
with; Power….which IS Christ.
With; Clouds…which hide seeing from mortal eyes.
With; All His Saints…body’s risen , glorified, unseen to mortal eyes. (They have been Raptured…to the Clouds…prepared to Return to the Earth WITH (the Son of Man) they see and Know IS King Christ the Lord Jesus.

In Christ? You are prepared for a Journey, whether or not you know the travel plan.

Glory to God,
Taken

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah.

There is Only ONE rapture By the Lord, of taking those IN Christ …body, soul, spirit… UP OFF the Face of the Earth…(Before the Lamb begins His Wrath,) by opening the Seals, Giving giving great powers to Demonic angels, to reek havoc upon the Earth and its inhabitants.
Yet “He comes”….
With; All His Saints…body’s risen , glorified, unseen to mortal eyes. (They have been Raptured…to the Clouds…prepared to Return to the Earth WITH (the Son of Man) they see and Know IS King Christ the Lord Jesus.

In Christ? You are prepared for a Journey, whether or not you know the travel plan.

Glory to God,
Taken
The opening of the Seals is not the wrath of God until the 6th Seal when the LAMB applies His Wrath.

The 5th Seal unequivocally and without prejudice proves this: Revelation 6:9-11

And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”
Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

The 6th Seal containing the wrath of God is in accordance with Prophecy/Gospel/Apostles: Revealtion 6:12-17

And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah.

Yet “He comes”….

Glory to God,
Taken
His Second Coming does not include bodily resurrected Saints = as declared by the Prophets, Gospel and Apostles.

The dead in Christ are not "Resurrected into Glorified Bodies" until His Second Coming = 1 Thess 4:13-18 & 1 Cor ch15

Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest,
who are without hope.
For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again,
we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep/died in Him.

By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel,
and with the trumpet of God,
and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.
After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:20-23
But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.
But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s
at His coming.

i want to remind all my Brothers/Sisters in Christ, that this is a legal document ascribed by God for us to follow.
Therefore it is not subject to our disapproval/correction and it is illegal for us to change anything written therein.

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.

Revelation 22:18
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn’t say it was.

The seals ARE the Wrath of the Lamb.
#1- You just made contradictory statements. (contents and opening excluding the 6th Seal)

#2 - Your statement "the seals ARE the Wrath of the Lamb" is FALSE = False witness against Scripture (excluding the 6th Seal)

Not a single statement made in Revelation up to and including the 5th Seal state or imply in ANY WAY = the Wrath of the Lamb.

Furthermore, it is irrefutable FALSE and AGAINST Scripture for God has already stated and made clear His Intention.

1 Thess 1:10 "await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath."

1 Thess 5:9 "For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His Second Coming does not include bodily resurrected Saints = as declared by the Prophets, Gospel and Apostles.

The Lord descending FROM Heaven… is the Beginning of HIS Return. He Pausing IN the Clouds to Summon UP to Christ HIS Church in preparation for He and His Church (saints) to Return to Earth.

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1- You just made contradictory statements. (contents and opening excluding the 6th Seal)

#2 - Your statement "the seals ARE the Wrath of the Lamb" is FALSE = False witness against Scripture (excluding the 6th Seal)

Not a single statement made in Revelation up to and including the 5th Seal state or imply in ANY WAY = the Wrath of the Lamb.

Furthermore, it is irrefutable FALSE and AGAINST Scripture for God has already stated and made clear His Intention.

1 Thess 1:10 "await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath."

1 Thess 5:9 "For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ"

Yes Jesus has delivered me FROM the coming Wrath…beginning with the Rapture…followed by the Lamb opening the Seals GIVING power to the four horsemen To Kill…first those who believe in God…and thereafter Earthquakes that Then the kings of the earth Recognize IS Wrath of the Lamb.

Seems you believe You will be In the Tribulation….doing what….bodily dying for your belief? I’ve already done that. I shall be With the Lord while Wrath is sent down from Heaven…. And return to Earth With Him.

1Thes 4:
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The Lord is In the Clouds…
Those IN Christ rise up to meet Him.
Forever they are WITH the Lord….and guess what….the Lord has not Yet returned to Earth.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord descending FROM Heaven… is the Beginning of HIS Return. He Pausing IN the Clouds to Summon UP to Christ HIS Church in preparation for He and His Church (saints) to Return to Earth.
100% TRUTH

Reactions: Taken

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Refined - His Second Coming does not include bodily glorified resurrected saints from Heaven.

He brings the spirits of the Saints from Heaven with Him for the Resurrection of their dead bodies and transformed into Immortal Glorified Bodies = 1 Corinthians ch15 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Jesus has delivered me FROM the coming Wrath…beginning with the Rapture…followed by the Lamb opening the Seals GIVING power to the four horsemen To Kill…first those who believe in God…and thereafter Earthquakes that Then the kings of the earth Recognize IS Wrath of the Lamb.

Seems you believe You will be In the Tribulation….doing what….bodily dying for your belief? I’ve already done that. I shall be With the Lord while Wrath is sent down from Heaven…. And return to Earth With Him.

1Thes 4:
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The Lord is In the Clouds…
Those IN Christ rise up to meet Him.
Forever they are WITH the Lord….and guess what….the Lord has not Yet returned to Earth.
Your said: "Yes Jesus has delivered me FROM the coming Wrath…beginning with the Rapture…followed by the Lamb opening the Seals GIVING power to the four horsemen To Kill…first those who believe in God…"

You statement above is FALSE according to the Gospel.

#1 - Every Saint is delivered from God's Wrath thru the Precious Blood of Christ.
#2 - Every Saint will suffer tribulation = anywhere from mild to severe
#3 - Tribulation is not God's Wrath, Jesus Said so =
John 16:33 , Matthew ch24 , Acts 14:21-22 , 1 Thess & 2 Thess, 1 Peter 4:12-16

PLEASE examine your statement in the LIGHT of the Gospel and:

a.) 1 Thess 1:10 - "await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath."
b.) 1 Thess 5:9 - "For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ"
c.) 1 John chapter 2 & chapter 3
d.) Hebrews 9:28
e.) Matt 3:7-12

• Love

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Refined - His Second Coming does not include bodily glorified resurrected saints from Heaven.

He brings the spirits of the Saints from Heaven with Him for the Resurrection of their dead bodies and transformed into Immortal Glorified Bodies = 1 Corinthians ch15 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Two different converted….
Some of the Converted ARE physically Dead…and their soul and spirit in Heaven…
Then yes their soul and spirit is reimparted into their called up “glorified” body.

Other Converted are still bodily alive with their soul and spirit already IN them…

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your said: "Yes Jesus has delivered me FROM the coming Wrath…beginning with the Rapture…followed by the Lamb opening the Seals GIVING power to the four horsemen To Kill…first those who believe in God…"

You statement above is FALSE according to the Gospel.

#1 - Every Saint is delivered from God's Wrath thru the Precious Blood of Christ.

I was speaking of and for myself.
#2 - Every Saint will suffer tribulation = anywhere from mild to severe

Uh… And for decades you have not seen, heard, experienced any crisis’, tribulations; suffering?

#3 - Tribulation is not God's Wrath, Jesus Said so = John 16:33 , Matthew ch24 , Acts 14:21-22 , 1 Thess & 2 Thess, 1 Peter 4:12-16

John 16:
[33] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I am at peace IN Christ….
YET
I live IN a corrupt, chaotic, fear mongering, dishonest, cheating, conniving World.

PLEASE examine your statement in the LIGHT of the Gospel and:

a.) 1 Thess 1:10 - "await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus our deliverer from the coming wrath."

As I am IN this corrupt World, I am at Peace IN CHRIST Waiting For my Summons to Rise up to the Lord IN the Clouds.

b.) 1 Thess 5:9 - "For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ"
c.) 1 John chapter 2 & chapter 3
d.) Hebrews 9:28
e.) Matt 3:7-12

Exactly…not appointed To Spiritual Wrath….not the Lambs, not the devils, not Gods….
Already accomplished receiving Salvation.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two different converted….
Some of the Converted ARE physically Dead…and their soul and spirit in Heaven…
Then yes their soul and spirit is reimparted into their called up “glorified” body.

Other Converted are still bodily alive with their soul and spirit already IN them…
You said - "Other Converted are still bodily alive with their soul and spirit already IN them…"

Scripture that shows this please - thank you Brother

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was speaking of and for myself.

Uh… And for decades you have not seen, heard, experienced any crisis’, tribulations; suffering?

John 16:
[33] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I am at peace IN Christ….
YET
I live IN a corrupt, chaotic, fear mongering, dishonest, cheating, conniving World.

As I am IN this corrupt World, I am at Peace IN CHRIST Waiting For my Summons to Rise up to the Lord IN the Clouds.

Exactly…not appointed To Spiritual Wrath….not the Lambs, not the devils, not Gods….
Already accomplished receiving Salvation.
You received the Passover Lamb of God who took away your sins and you have received the New Birth of the Spirit which is just the First Part of the FULL COMPLETE SALVATION of God.
God has MORE planned for you in Christ...........the Resurrection/Rapture where you receive a Immortal Glorified Body

Hebrews 9:28 so also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many; and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin,
but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await Him.

1 Corinthians 15:50-58
Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come to pass: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

“Where, O Death, is your victory?

Where, O Death, is your sting?”

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!

Revelation 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound his trumpet,
the mystery of God will be fulfilled, just as He proclaimed to His servants the prophets.”

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is running our country into the ground with his build back better ideology.
(5) John Cooper on Twitter: " Joe Biden just promised food shortages in Europe and the U.S. https://t.co/k92fwZXRuW" / Twitter

I have been telling the wife this for awhile, but she has not been taking me seriously, sort of a rolling of the eyes response. She bought some extra dried potato, cereal, some dried milk powder and some canned food. But I know it is not enough. I may have to go and buy a bunch of extra food myself. It is just the 2 of us, but my Daughter's family is 6 people live a few minutes away. I have been warning them for a while too. It just is not sinking in much though.

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?
And JB and the Left called Trump Putin's puppet.

I have a friend with a bumper sticker on her Prius that reads, END FAMINE! EAT THE RICH POLITICIANS!

I got her a Tabasco sticker that she added to it. :stageright:
Got to do something about that nasty aftertaste.