Joe Biden just promised real food shortages in Europe and the U.S. due to Russian sanctions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About 20% of the world Banana crop has been destroyed in a Typhoon, and all Bananas are expected to die out from a fungus, so they will be gone forever. The die off of the Banana is something many people have no knowledge of, thinking well, food comes from the grocery store, and they dont think of it anymore than that.
What We Can Learn From the Near-Extinction of Bananas | Time

Hundreds of Fishermen Missing in Philippine Storm | The Weather Channel - Articles from The Weather Channel | weather.com

There was a massive typhoon in the Philippines, and 400,000 people are now homeless and hundreds killed.

"It was like a double blow for me — this disaster and this defeat," said Olivar, whose house was destroyed in the storm. "We were all crestfallen. Everyone fell silent, stunned. It was like we saw a tsunami."

Nearly 400,000 people, mostly from Compostela Valley and nearby Davao Oriental province, have lost their homes and are crowded inside evacuation centers or staying with relatives.

President Benigno Aquino III declared a state of national calamity on Friday, which allows for price controls on basic commodities in typhoon-affected areas and the quick release of emergency funds.

Officials said Sunday that 316 people were killed in Compostela Valley, including 165 in New Bataan, and 301 in Davao Oriental. More than 45 people were killed elsewhere. Nearly 900 are missing, including the fishermen and 440 from New Bataan alone.

Davao Oriental authorities imposed a curfew there and ordered police to guard stores and shops to prevent looting.

The typhoon destroyed about 18 percent of the banana plantations in Mindanao, causing losses estimated at 12 billion pesos ($300 million), according to Stephen Antig, executive director of the Pilipino Banana Growers and Exporters Association.

The Philippines is the world's third-largest banana producer and exporter, supplying international brands such as Dole, Chiquita and Del Monte.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Late Frost Ices Over French Vineyards, Threatens Fruit Crops | Science News | US News

And they blame it of course on global warming.
Not just French grapes threatened

While some vintners used candles, others tried to warm the vines with electrical lines, or sprayed the buds with water to protect them from frost.

In Switzerland, local media say the country's crop of pitted fruits such as apricots, prunes and cherries is at risk from the icy spell.

The below-freezing temperatures are causing similar concerns about potential damage to apple and other fruit orchards in Belgium and the Netherlands.

Drought, spring fever and record cold - March 2022 Weather Roundup | Weather | pressofatlanticcity.com

Reactions: amigo de christo

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Members of Congress Are Now Using Words Like “Famine” and “Starvation” to Describe What Is Coming (noqreport.com)

Overall, the World Food Program is warning us that “285 million people face starvation”

The World Food Program estimates that 285 million people face starvation.

The head of the World Food Program, former South Carolina Governor David Beasley, says the world food supply already faced a catastrophe before the war in Ukraine.

“We’re so short of funds already, and now with Ukraine, we’ve got 50-percent rations for people, for example, in Yemen, I’ve just cut 50 percent rations for eight million people. Niger, 50 percent rations, Chad 50 percent rations. And 50 percent don’t have anything, those who are in extreme need,” Beasley said.

Of course this is just the beginning. As I specifically warned in Lost Prophecies and 7 Year Apocalypse, conditions will eventually become far more severe than they are at this moment.

Here in the United States, nobody is starving just yet, but the cost of living is escalating at a frightening pace.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bird flu is killing millions of chickens and turkeys across the US
Nearly 17 Million Dead Chickens And Turkeys And Counting – America’s Bird Flu Pandemic Reaches The "Catastrophic" Stage

Uh oh, millions of chickens and turkeys dying of avian flue, and they don't know why.
Chicken and turkey and eggs and eggs are used in so many things could become hard to find.
The word 'catastrophe' is being used.
I wonder how many poultry birds die normally from bird flu every year.

Chicken and Turkey is one of those common cheaper meats people eat.
I have seen bird flu in geese near our marina, every single bird died in a few days. they were not Canadian Geese, they were the farm type all white large variety.

Believe it or not, this is not even a days worth of chicken for the US. We eat almost 24 1/2 million chiickens daily! that is lots of chick fil-a sandwiches!!!:confused:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Food inflation 12% monthly gains. Went to Walmart today, shelves looked a little empty, they really did, wife said store was emptied out by weekend shoppers. We bought a whole lot of canned food. She was like dont we have enough yet, and I said no, why not get it now when it is cheaper than later on, and who knows, might go shopping months from now and cant find it anymore.

Food inflation has now reached 12.6% PER MONTH, corporate media blames Putin, not money printing
(Natural News) Since its inception in 1990, the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization’ (FAO) Food Price Index has never been higher than it was in February, compliments of endless money printing and many decades of corrupt monetary policy.

The corporate-controlled media, however, is blaming Vladimir Putin as it always does whenever the financial terrorists find themselves in another bind.

Food inflation is soaring around the world by about 12.6 percent monthly, at this point, and the only thing the talking heads in the media are allowed to say is that it’s Russia’s fault for invading Ukraine.

Never mind the fact that inflation has been on a steady upward trajectory for many years, or the fact that governments’ Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) plandemic tyranny destroyed the supply chain. No, just make Putin the punching bag, as usual.

According to the latest reports, prices for food commodities like grains and vegetable oils reached their highest levels ever in February. And ABC News claims that this is because of “Russia’s war in Ukraine,” and not because of central banks like the Federal Reserve that have been printing fiat currency like crazy over the past several years.

“The U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization said its Food Price Index, which tracks monthly changes in international prices for a basket of commodities, averaged 159.3 points last month, up 12.6% from February,” ABC further reported.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: Cristo Rei

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
California – Nightmare for Truckers

California Truck Ban called AB 5:

• Bans ALL trucks 2011 and older.
  • Prohibits Owner Operators (self-employed non-union drivers).
  • Trucks must become electric by 2035 or become illegal.
  • Trucks manufactured before 2010 that have not met the new Truck and Bus Regulation as of 2020 are automatically blocked from being registered at statewide DMVs.
  • New “health-based requirements” must be met before drivers are allowed to register his or her truck through the DMV.
Somewhere I read this is 17% of all trucks operating in California shipping. And either fewer trucks will be on the roads, or new engines must be installed, that is food and other truck hauled things very inflationary.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
California Is Single-Handedly Making The Supply Chain Crisis Even Worse (msn.com)

California issued sweeping environmental regulations to reduce fossil fuel emissions throughout the state that will worsen the national supply chain crisis and cripple the trucking industry, industry leaders told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The California Air Resources Board (CARB) issued a set of revised regulations called the Air Resources Board Truck and Bus Regulation, which required trucking companies in the state to upgrade their trucks with 2010 or newer engines by Jan. 1, 2023. The provision will add additional pressure to the supply chain crisis and cause many small trucking businesses to close or significantly reduce their workforce, industry leaders told the DCNF.

“We in the industry know that if you think there was a supply chain problem over the last year, wait until you take this many trucks out of the marketplace that are not replaceable,” Joe Rajkovacz, director of governmental affairs and communications at the Western States Trucking Association, told the DCNF. “You can be talking about something we as a country have never seen before.”

The rule will take roughly 80,000 commercial trucks, or roughly 17% of the trucking fleet, off the road, adding significant pressure to the supply chain crisis, Rajkovacz said.

The provision would hit smaller trucking operations the hardest, Rajkovacz added. Like the auto industry, the trucking industry has experienced extensive supply shortages, making it expensive and difficult to buy used trucks and find additional parts.

“The way the industry works is that large operators turn over their fleets in a three-year or four-year cycle,” Rajkovacz said. “The used trucks end up in the marketplace and are absorbed by the small business community, but that is all upset right now.”

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is running our country into the ground with his build back better ideology.
(5) John Cooper on Twitter: " Joe Biden just promised food shortages in Europe and the U.S. https://t.co/k92fwZXRuW" / Twitter

I have been telling the wife this for awhile, but she has not been taking me seriously, sort of a rolling of the eyes response. She bought some extra dried potato, cereal, some dried milk powder and some canned food. But I know it is not enough. I may have to go and buy a bunch of extra food myself. It is just the 2 of us, but my Daughter's family is 6 people live a few minutes away. I have been warning them for a while too. It just is not sinking in much though.

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?
Biden Announces Food Shortages Then Makes it Happen

Ultimate goal. Starve us into submission to the global reset?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ultimate goal. Starve us into submission to the global reset?
Joe Biden is a very evil man !
The works of the Devil can come across just as Joe Biden does, nice bloke ? well that's the impression and says all the nice words, but one must look deeper to find the real motives of such people.
My nose over the years has been fine tuned on dealing with such people, that I can pickup on them mighty quick.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have no doubt it's coming. I watched an interview with a cattle rancher from Texas and he was saying to expect it in September/October in America.
In Australia the price of food has gone up without a word from the media. Meat especially has gone up by 30%-90%. The top cuts are now $60 a kilo. Even rump steak is $30 a kilo now.

Then there is petrol rise too.
Fuel and protein make up the majority of my budget so it's a sting in the pocket. They want us all to eat fake meat. It's a Bill Gates idea and his invested in it

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is running our country into the ground with his build back better ideology.
(5) John Cooper on Twitter: " Joe Biden just promised food shortages in Europe and the U.S. https://t.co/k92fwZXRuW" / Twitter

I have been telling the wife this for awhile, but she has not been taking me seriously, sort of a rolling of the eyes response. She bought some extra dried potato, cereal, some dried milk powder and some canned food. But I know it is not enough. I may have to go and buy a bunch of extra food myself. It is just the 2 of us, but my Daughter's family is 6 people live a few minutes away. I have been warning them for a while too. It just is not sinking in much though.

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?

I have prepped for about 2 years now and can live for over a year!

We buy now just perishables or if something goes on great sale!

The Russian sanctions have little to do with this shortage.

Weather, supply chain, lack of truckers, and price increases are teh bigger cul[prits.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Australia, the weather cycle determines what the price of cattle will be. When we have good weather, i.e. rain/floods, cattle properties will try and keep their heifers to breed with, so the lack of supply of cattle for butchering drives up the price. When we have bad weather, i.e. droughts/no rains, the cattle properties are destocked which means that the buyers can drive down the price. Sadly, the retail prices for meat in Australia does not always follow the purchase prices of cattle when they are low. Now because Australia is a predominate exporter of meat/cattle to the global market, the prices charged for meat tend to also reflect the overseas returns.

Sadly, the Bible tells us not to congregate ownership of our "farms" into the hands of a few people so that the "land is depopulated" of people. The same is also true food retain business. In Australia grocery store have been condensed into three main brand stores and the little store owners cannot compete with them. Now the major grocery retail stores can charge whatever they want to because there is now no competition from other stores to keep the prices low.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?

Nothing New.

All the worlds top dog political sitters are Puppets dangling and knee jerk responding to the Few marionettist’s string control.

God and Family…Take care of you own.
WARNING and CAUTION …
God provides…Man corrupts.

Sterile seeds, Can’t have this animal, Can’t grow this, Can’t go there, Can’t speak this, Can’t teach your own children, Can’t gather to worship, Can’t freely own items, Can’t have privacy, blah, blah, blah….

And MUST GIVE your your MONEY to the Government for Their Luxurious Lifestyle AND oh ya….a Standing Military to KEEP ALL the Things YOU CAN NOT HAVE ASSURED YOU CAN NOT HAVE THOSE THINGS!

Concerning stocking food…
Many items, have expiration dates…items go stale, frozen foods (they control the grid), plastic and tin cans leach toxins into long stored foods, many food products already pumped full of disease causing agents….AND….
The Latest on their Agenda….pumping mRNA INTO Food products!!!!

Their Goal is Simple … depopulate the World and Absolute Slave Control of those Allowed to remain Alive.

Their AGENDA is Complex … Any and Every means possible.

Everyone IS going to DIE, God requires it.
Best preparation … Effecting your decision Once and Forever With God or Not.

Because…as we SEE Evil spirits and Wicked men are busy capturing the Majority of the World to Ride on their Pseudo gravy train to assured death Without God.

Bless God, Bless your food, Take care of your own and be comforted in the Truth that Gods Will will Prevail.

Inasmuch as what is happening IN and OF this world is Alarming, Disgusting and intended to Frighten men…
Let not your Heart be Troubled.

God Bless the Lord my fellow Brethren IN Christ,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all ultimately about CONTROL.
Sie order will have its system no matter the cost to mankind .
They dont love you dan , they dont love anyone but money power and control .
THE LORD will be with the lambs . HE alone shall the lambs trust .
They hollered non stop how this is all for the good of humanity . No , its for them.
There truly is nothing new under the sun .
IF you want a majority of society to support you , THEN ACT LIKES ITS ALL FOR SOCIETY .
THEY have always pandered through the emotions , fears and hopes of men .
This will not be stopped . The sooner we realize it , the sooner we can TRUST IN GOD ALONE and not
be wavering to and fro for the next so called runner up who offers hope onto the world .
IT AINT COMING dan . JESUS will simply end the corruption of mankind on his day .
TILL then we better armour up and prepare the church for what is , persecutions shall increase .
And people, through fear of manipulation will more and more be looking for a coming savoir
INSTEAD of TRUSTING IN THE SAVOIR WHO ALREADY CAME and WILL COME AGAIN for His bride .
False hope will lead a person astray . But HOPE IN THE LORD and they shall abound no matter what comes against him .
Hoping in men of this world will only lead to bondage unto men and its a very snare to the soul .
HOPE IN GOD is THE ONLY HOPE THERE IS my friend . This world has swollen with inquity
and it only gets worse , TILL JESUS COME to END the reign of the wicked one .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its all about FEAR and the coming solution they will offer up to the peoples .
Beware ITS A FALSE SOLUTION that leads all to a lie .
Repeat after me . THERE is no hope in men . BUT THERE IS ONLY HOPE IN GOD .
Hope in men will lead to deception and its a snare to the soul . IT will lead to bondage of sin .
Of sin because they HOPE NOT IN GOD . And unto the lie they will be given . Unto the solution of the wicked one
who worketh through men to devise an ever cunning trap .
Many will increase in fear , because their trust is not and was not in GOD .
And they will run to the very first sign of real hope and that WILL BE THEIR END .
THE DELUSION aint coming scott , ITS ALREADY HERE and grows and it is taking men captive to a lie .
A lie that has sold Christ out for the hope of world peace and safety .
A lie that has infiltrated every fabric of society to UNIFY that society UNDER a lie and the FATHER OF LIES .
And sadly many church folks have bought into the lie already and it will continue to leaven up and get worse .
repeat after me , THERE IS NO man coming to save us . THERE is no hope in mankind .
BUT THERE IS HOPE IN GOD . This cannot be stopped scott .
JESUS WILL END the reign of wickedness , of men and of dark kings and a king WHEN HE RETURNS to lay down wrath
against the ungodly , who for false hope REJECTED THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH
and ran for a universal religion and its hope they thought could save them and their world . IT WONT
it will DAMN they all scott . I write this with tears of sadness . NOT FOR ME , BUT FOR THEM .
But this WILL NOT be stopped by man , MAN IS THE PROBLEM and satan works through men who have not CHRIST .
The mystery of inquity has RIPENDED UP . IT never just went away , IT WAS ALWAYS at work
and now COMETH THE END . Prepare to be persecuted , BUT JUST KNOW GOD IS WITH THE LAMBS
and in HIM we shall and do overcome and have a wonderful forever life with HIM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD has already purposed something . AND I SUGGEST we read revelation chapter seventeen .
GOD was and is always in control . THE END had to eventually come . THIS world was not going to last forever .
WELL HERE IT COMES .
Be prepared in Christ to face unspeakable perseuctions against the true lambs .
And as in all generations many have faced such trials and many have even died for CHRIST .
DONT THINK it cant happen to us . We aint something special that escapes persecution for Christ .
REMEMBER the very words of JESUS and not of men gone wrong .
MEN who have loved this life , the cares and pleasures of this life have sold many out to a lie .
A lie which has them to believe they will escape persecutions .
BLESSED are those who are persecuted for his name sake and the gospel .
BLESSED are you when men shall speak evil of you , seperate you from their company .
THE TIME COMETH when who so ever kills you will think they do GODS SERVICE .
Persecutions will only increase as inquities continue to do so .
Fear not what is , worry not over it at all . TRUST IN GOD and have all hope and all affections above on HIM .
And stand on the ROCK of our salvation or you gonna be swept into this massive river of all inclusive delusion .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The false prophecy/teaching of pre-trib rapture helped delude christians to accept corrupt government rule.

Had the churches been preaching the Truth they would of been more unified and stronger.

Thus we see the last Laeodicean church in a false comfort = believing in pre-trib rapture, and thinking they have no need.............

Pre-trib rapture is the 'golden calf' of the people.

Reactions: amigo de christo