Joe Biden just promised real food shortages in Europe and the U.S. due to Russian sanctions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine The Damage Biden Will Do To America In His Next 1000 Days

In video, scroll down, Biden clearly says this,
With Joe Biden only in office for just over 430 days so far, with well over 1,000 days left in his presidency, and stores in America already looking like the photograph above sent in to ANP by a reader in Beaver Falls, PA, just imagine what the store shelves will look like at the end of Biden's term! With it long having been warned that only 9 meals separate a civilized society from complete and total anarchy, please listen to what Biden says in the final video below: "We both talked about how we could INCREASE and disseminate MORE RAPIDLY food shortages." Joe Biden's words, not ours. If we stay on the same track we're now on, it's not a stretch to suggest America is headed towards cannibalism.)

Now even if he did not intend to say that, he did say that.
The globalists are speaking from their evil hearts what they are planning to do.

Luke 6:45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

And Biden has said plenty already.
I wonder why zombie apocalypse movies and TV shows is so popular, people trying to cope with what they fear in this world?
In the next thousand days .........
Hear O world and peoples of the world , what makes ye think we have one thousand days left .
The SON of man cometh at an hour we are not aware and in day that most think NOT .
Prepare ye and build in the heavenly temple . Sow truth and holiness back unto the churches .
Correct any brethren that does err . Stay planted in biblical doctrine .
Judgement to gather the world under a delusion unto the day of armegeddon is growing daily .
The false solution that is and shall come is growing .
The we are one are crying unto a god that cannot save and following a love that is not of GOD .
Come ye out from amongst them , be ye HOLY and preach sound biblical doctrine . POINT to CHRIST .
The land burns and the peoples cry , cry and cry unto a god that cannot save them , unto an all inclusive god
that has decieved them .
For all this the land will mourn , the peoples will be given to the sword , to the famine , to the pestilence , to agony and great suffering .
BE ye not as one of them , come ye out from the false unity with the harlot , lest one partakes of her SINS
and recieves of the plagues by which GOD shall judge her and all her children .
We are RUNNING out of time . And the delusoin of the all inclusion taketh many into its web of deceit .
COME ye to the fount of living waters and drink while there be time to do so .
Receive ye the living waters o peoples that if one does drink thereof they shall never thirst
and never die . This ol world is running OUT of TIME .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To usher in the global beast system and the land and the peoples will mourn under its iron yoke .
Judgment cometh first against the house of GOD , but if we scarcely be saved , WHERE o WHERE is the ungodly gonna appear .
Judgment cometh . Heed not the preachers who prophesy of peace and of world unity peace and safety .
For in an instant their judgment will come as well .
THERE will be no peace unto those who have trod JESUS under foot and make a mockery
of GOD and insist the Christ is the ministir of sin .
POINT to JESUS . Stay in those bibles my friends and keep learning and stay refreshed .
The judgment of delusion to gather the world as one unto the day of armegeddon is growing already .
For not only has the world declared war upon the biblical Christ , so too has most of christendom .
And for all this the solution was and is , repent YE and believe the gospel . Only many refuse to and grow very hard
against the very truth which could have saved them and spared them from the wrath of GOD .
Reach any and all that you can while there be time to do so . Learn what JESUS taught and keep it sown upon the heart
by the HOLY GHOST . For many decievers , many crown takers now abound .
Hold what is pure and holy FAST to the end , let no man take thy crown .

Teh church have been in the refining fire of God for awhile. We are living in the age of Laodicea and the churches have pretty much split just like the Israelites when Moses said those with the Lord stand with Him and those wishing Egypt stand over there.

I have been blessed with awesome preachers who have taught holiness, discipleship and maturing. I have been privileged to teach almost all the NT and doctrinal courses waring and encouraging to draw nigh to God, for the days that are now dawning on us will cause many believers to become POW's in the spiritual war.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To usher in the global beast system and the land and the peoples will mourn under its iron yoke .
Judgment cometh first against the house of GOD , but if we scarcely be saved , WHERE o WHERE is the ungodly gonna appear .
Judgment cometh . Heed not the preachers who prophesy of peace and of world unity peace and safety .
For in an instant their judgment will come as well .
THERE will be no peace unto those who have trod JESUS under foot and make a mockery
of GOD and insist the Christ is the ministir of sin .
POINT to JESUS . Stay in those bibles my friends and keep learning and stay refreshed .
The judgment of delusion to gather the world as one unto the day of armegeddon is growing already .
For not only has the world declared war upon the biblical Christ , so too has most of christendom .
And for all this the solution was and is , repent YE and believe the gospel . Only many refuse to and grow very hard
against the very truth which could have saved them and spared them from the wrath of GOD .
Reach any and all that you can while there be time to do so . Learn what JESUS taught and keep it sown upon the heart
by the HOLY GHOST . For many decievers , many crown takers now abound .
Hold what is pure and holy FAST to the end , let no man take thy crown .

God is sovereign and can do as he wishes, but deep in my soul, I believe there is no harvest left in America, but gleanings. as a nation we have hardened our hearts to the gospel. It would not surprise me to see something happening to cause believers to flee, to gather the fields that are white unto harvest in other lands.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is sovereign and can do as he wishes, but deep in my soul, I believe there is no harvest left in America, but gleanings. as a nation we have hardened our hearts to the gospel. It would not surprise me to see something happening to cause believers to flee, to gather the fields that are white unto harvest in other lands.
It cannot be stopped . THIS IS the beast system .
The spirit of darkness is moving fast throughout the world now .
There is something else not in this video that folks need to be aware of as well .
It occured also in davos over three years ago . They were planting the ideals behind this new digital system .
This five g digital system . All major phone companies were present .
To witness the great benefits , OR SO THEY SAY , of what this new system can do .
A man was sent on stage , chipped in his hand . Then they had another man get on stage
who had been chipped about a week earlier . They said immediately after being chipped
you have swelling and inflamtion so that is why they used the other man .
Anyway they told the man who had been chipped to pull out his phone .
He did . They told him to do a buying and selling transaction with the man that had been earlier chipped .
AND IT WORKED . Its all tied into bank transactions and other things . And the goal was FOUR YEARS from NOW
That was back in twenty nineteen . This entire system they create is for the beast .
WHO can make war with such a one , if said beast has power over all the world , over buying and selling .
NO nation can . no people can . SO its real easy to see why it said they marvled and said WHO can make war with the beast .
IT has POWER over the WORLD . WE SEE ITS SYSTEM and they are now pushing it fast .
AND the we are one lovey lovey all inclusive love this idea thinking it will make the world a better , safer , free from war ,
theft , poverty . THEY SEE IT AS THE SOLUTION to all the worlds ills . GUESS what happens in said world
to those who wont conform . Exactly . NO BUYING , NO SELLING and worse , hunting them down as dangerous haters .
ITS ALL COMING . AND it will MOVE FAST indeed .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wont matter what nation we are in anymore . You think they sold out over here , YOUR RIGHT
go talk to a sister o mine in the UK , its the same for her . ITS tough to find a person that has not sold out the gosple
of Christ and rather just embrace this all inclusive love unity junk . ITS EVERYWHERE .
Not only is the system moving fast , so too is the mindsets growing fast , and all to surrender unto the beast .
It cannot , it will not be stopped by man . JESUS will end it on HIS day .
Till then prepare to be hated, seen as haters , seen as the problem to the worlds ills .
ANY one who stands on the truth of CHRIST and wont conform to their LOVEY LOVEY PC INCLUSIVE PIPE dream
IS GONNA be seen as enemy number one of the global world .
And now a word .
AND HE was given power over the nations
and what else does he do , he maketh WAR with against the saints . ITS ALL COMING and FAST TOO .
CLING TO CHRIST , cause HIS DAY is a coming as well . For when they shall say peace and safety
THEN sudden destruction shall come upon them and they will not escape . But the lambs will fly HOME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Teh church have been in the refining fire of God for awhile. We are living in the age of Laodicea and the churches have pretty much split just like the Israelites when Moses said those with the Lord stand with Him and those wishing Egypt stand over there.

I have been blessed with awesome preachers who have taught holiness, discipleship and maturing. I have been privileged to teach almost all the NT and doctrinal courses waring and encouraging to draw nigh to God, for the days that are now dawning on us will cause many believers to become POW's in the spiritual war.
We are witnessing a delusion so strong , the likes of which i have never seen on such a global scale before .
Everything is becoming about this lets get along and love . AND YET its love seems to push out gospel truth
and its goodness aint leading them to repentance , but to acceptance of sin . OF unbelief , for it preaches all paths are fine .
I tried to tell us satan and his men know how to use words like love , tolerance , unity , liberty , freedom and etc
BUT it aint the biblical version of said words . ITS A VERY SLIPPERY SLOPE and its confusion and delusion .
WE got to stay planted in those bibles and continue to learn and grow and abound by the grace of GOD .
Cause delusion will only get worse , the falling away will only get worse .
ALL we can do is what you said , GLEAN the fields and at least a few will hear . BUT as for the world and this delusion
ITS ONLY gonna get worse .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel 7 is a good read about the future to come.
And the end is really good for the people of God.

21 “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

23 “Thus he said:

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

26 ‘But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.

27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.

His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

28 “This is the end of the account. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts greatly troubled me, and my countenance changed; but I kept the matter in my heart.”

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are witnessing a delusion so strong , the likes of which i have never seen on such a global scale before .
Everything is becoming about this lets get along and love . AND YET its love seems to push out gospel truth
and its goodness aint leading them to repentance , but to acceptance of sin . OF unbelief , for it preaches all paths are fine .
I tried to tell us satan and his men know how to use words like love , tolerance , unity , liberty , freedom and etc
BUT it aint the biblical version of said words . ITS A VERY SLIPPERY SLOPE and its confusion and delusion .
WE got to stay planted in those bibles and continue to learn and grow and abound by the grace of GOD .
Cause delusion will only get worse , the falling away will only get worse .
ALL we can do is what you said , GLEAN the fields and at least a few will hear . BUT as for the world and this delusion
ITS ONLY gonna get worse .

The age of Ecumenism, Teh Age of Aquarius, Teh age of Satans old lie in the garden flourishing.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wont matter what nation we are in anymore . You think they sold out over here , YOUR RIGHT
go talk to a sister o mine in the UK , its the same for her . ITS tough to find a person that has not sold out the gosple
of Christ and rather just embrace this all inclusive love unity junk . ITS EVERYWHERE .
Not only is the system moving fast , so too is the mindsets growing fast , and all to surrender unto the beast .
It cannot , it will not be stopped by man . JESUS will end it on HIS day .
Till then prepare to be hated, seen as haters , seen as the problem to the worlds ills .
ANY one who stands on the truth of CHRIST and wont conform to their LOVEY LOVEY PC INCLUSIVE PIPE dream
IS GONNA be seen as enemy number one of the global world .
And now a word .
AND HE was given power over the nations
and what else does he do , he maketh WAR with against the saints . ITS ALL COMING and FAST TOO .
CLING TO CHRIST , cause HIS DAY is a coming as well . For when they shall say peace and safety
THEN sudden destruction shall come upon them and they will not escape . But the lambs will fly HOME .

Missionaries I know in Europe tell me the US is several years bwhind teh globalist mind set of Europe by several years.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Food prices may rise another 15% in the next 60 days, first is the oil production storyline lie from Biden. Then mentioning how if Biden's policies were gone and how oil could quickly drop back to $50 per barrel. You know that realistically, you don't get rid of policies unless you get rid of the person enforcing the policies.
Then it does fall back to Harris, who is just the same, so I dont see a solution unless all are gone, Pelosi too, and some Republican becomes the house leader, or a new election.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Food prices may rise another 15% in the next 60 days, first is the oil production storyline lie from Biden and a discussion on how oil could quickly drop back to $50 per barrel if Biden was gone. You know you don't get rid of policies unless you get rid of the person enforcing the policies.

I agree, these are bidens price hikes! But He is Gods man raised for this purpose- to judge America and hopefully bring itr to its knees in repentance.

I am prepped with fuel, food, medication and clothing and electronics to survive quite along while. I have seen the signs since Obama and been preparing.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree, these are bidens price hikes! But He is Gods man raised for this purpose- to judge America and hopefully bring itr to its knees in repentance.

I am prepped with fuel, food, medication and clothing and electronics to survive quite along while. I have seen the signs since Obama and been preparing.
Everyone should try to be prepared as they are able. I too God has enabled to be more prepared, and not then be a burden on others.

All depends on how long and deep it all lasts, if there is shortages.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CLING TO CHRIST having all hope and all trust in Him . Whatever is and whatever is coming
will not be stopped . Not the delusion nor the judgment .
It will run its course as we end full force and fast right into the last days of the world as we know it .
But i got good news . ME is a looking forward to the new heavens and the new earth WITH THE GLORIOUS KING JESUS .
Wrath comes soon as the delusion has filled to the full , and its filling up pretty fast my friends .
If i had went into a coma twenty years ago and had woke up today , I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT are we living in the twilight zone .
Things have changed and for the worst . Delusion has swelled up as a river overflows its banks
and has gushed over unto the land , her cities , her states and has engulfed even christendom in large .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Biden is but one of many . The BBB , this is their love child my friend . To head us right into the digital one world order .
The harm it does to the peoples matters not . Yet most have fallen for their ruse as though they do everything for the peoples .
THE ONLY PEOPLES they are doing this for IS THEMSELVES . Not knowing they are fast buildng the beast system to its full .
Most folks think we still have a chance to revert this . NO . We are not going up against
a partially built beast system . THAT THING IS OPERATIONAL . And the rebel scum , as they will call us ,
they will merge as one against . Its coming and i would not look to men , to govts , to any politicains for the answer
or the solution . The solution that could have stopped this , WOULD HAVE BEEN THE REPENT SOLUTION
and they wont hear it . Instead its lets preach hope in politicans . IT AINT working and it wont .
All we can do is glean the rememnat by preaching the gospel and correction and whoever hears amen
whoever dont , well they store up wrath for the day of wrath .
Sure its gonna get hard for the lambs , but if judgment begins with us , WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK
is gonna come against those who rejected Christ . If lambs are allowed to suffer and even die
as they have through all ages , What do you suppose will be the end of those who loved a lie and rejected the truth .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone should try to be prepared as they are able. I too God has enabled to be more prepared, and not then be a burden on others.

All depends on how long and deep it all lasts, if there is shortages.

While we are going to see many foods shot, as long as we do not hav another dust bow, with the exception of beef, it should be on full calendar season.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is but one of many . The BBB , this is their love child my friend . To head us right into the digital one world order .
The harm it does to the peoples matters not . Yet most have fallen for their ruse as though they do everything for the peoples .
THE ONLY PEOPLES they are doing this for IS THEMSELVES . Not knowing they are fast buildng the beast system to its full .
Most folks think we still have a chance to revert this . NO . We are not going up against
a partially built beast system . THAT THING IS OPERATIONAL . And the rebel scum , as they will call us ,
they will merge as one against . Its coming and i would not look to men , to govts , to any politicains for the answer
or the solution . The solution that could have stopped this , WOULD HAVE BEEN THE REPENT SOLUTION
and they wont hear it . Instead its lets preach hope in politicans . IT AINT working and it wont .
All we can do is glean the rememnat by preaching the gospel and correction and whoever hears amen
whoever dont , well they store up wrath for the day of wrath .
Sure its gonna get hard for the lambs , but if judgment begins with us , WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK
is gonna come against those who rejected Christ . If lambs are allowed to suffer and even die
as they have through all ages , What do you suppose will be the end of those who loved a lie and rejected the truth .

Well if this is the mechanisms that are going to bring the world to the Antichrist- we know they would be no large scale repentance. How far the world turns against the brethren and when are just a matter of time. There is a large groundswell against us already, so it is only time that will cause the Christianized West to see the wheat separated from the chaff by persecution.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bird flu is killing millions of chickens and turkeys across the US
Nearly 17 Million Dead Chickens And Turkeys And Counting – America’s Bird Flu Pandemic Reaches The "Catastrophic" Stage

Uh oh, millions of chickens and turkeys dying of avian flue, and they don't know why.
Chicken and turkey and eggs and eggs are used in so many things could become hard to find.
The word 'catastrophe' is being used.
I wonder how many poultry birds die normally from bird flu every year.

Chicken and Turkey is one of those common cheaper meats people eat.
I have seen bird flu in geese near our marina, every single bird died in a few days. they were not Canadian Geese, they were the farm type all white large variety.