Joe Biden just promised real food shortages in Europe and the U.S. due to Russian sanctions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Croplands being taken out of production to fight climate change
HOWEVER, China is cutting down the forests, to plant crops, as they know their is a food supply crunch coming.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
2022 - The Toughest Year Yet for Dutch Food Production? - Europe Reloaded

2022 – The Toughest Year Yet for Dutch Food Production?
ER Editor: Dutch journalist Michel van der Kemp examines the current vulnerabilities of The Netherlands’ food-producing sector given a thoroughly diverse number of factors that are putting supply chains, trade practices and energy prices at risk around the globe. The picture for 2022 isn’t a clear one yet because so many of these factors are changing and developing.

What is clear to us at ER, however, is that many of these crises are entirely manufactured (the Corona nonsense, UN Sustainable Development policies/EU interpretation of them, the energy ‘crisis’, etc.), which makes the fuller picture a little sinister in our opinion. As we’ve covered at ER over time, the elites do not want us to have cheap energy and quality food independence. On the contrary. The UN Agenda 21 policy does not favour farmers. What better than to have a storm of ‘crises’ all impacting this sector of the economy all at once …

The Netherlands, the world’s second biggest exporter of food stuffs, is a key country for the EU as well as for itself. Here’s what is happening.

The Netherlands is the second largest exporter of agrarian products in the world (the USA is number one). The export value of the Dutch agrarian sector in 2021 totalled 104.7 billion euros, crossing the 100 billion mark for the first time in history.(1) Sixty-nine percent (69%) of Dutch exports stay within the EU. The Dutch are particularly vulnerable because of the large-scale use of greenhouses, which critically depend on energy prices. The EU, in turn, becomes vulnerable because if Dutch exports collapse, the whole of Europe will feel the effects, both direct and indirect. The agrarian sector of the Dutch economy is thus very much a European affair.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is running our country into the ground with his build back better ideology.
(5) John Cooper on Twitter: " Joe Biden just promised food shortages in Europe and the U.S. https://t.co/k92fwZXRuW" / Twitter

I have been telling the wife this for awhile, but she has not been taking me seriously, sort of a rolling of the eyes response. She bought some extra dried potato, cereal, some dried milk powder and some canned food. But I know it is not enough. I may have to go and buy a bunch of extra food myself. It is just the 2 of us, but my Daughter's family is 6 people live a few minutes away. I have been warning them for a while too. It just is not sinking in much though.

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! We're ALL GONNA DIE HORRIBLY!!!
2Ki 6:28 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
2Ki 6:29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why do people do anything like go to school, go to university, get trained for a job...it is for their future benefit.
We are told not to worry about the future and that is correct.
BUT your a hypocrite if you go to schools and train for a job to prepare for your future to get the money to buy the things you need, if you then say what some poster here is saying that they refuse to do anything to work for their future because that is what Christ taught. And then say, I am not going to prepare for a potential issue with not being able to buy the things I will be needing in the future.

Ok, so if they refuse to work for it, then neither let them eat of it.
I mean why bother doing anything at all, just do nothing, live on the kindness of the government welfare, bread and circuses like the poor of Rome did thousands of years ago.
Government welfare go ahead, when you could have worked and prepared for your future, be an extreme burden to the others who do contribute. Then they have denied the faith of Christ and are worse than an unbeliever.

1 Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
I have one of then new age so called Christian mates and he refuses to work his whole life 59yo he is now and, he claims no one has to work if they don't want to. but then again he is going to be raptured up as well, before the hell fire comes.
He wants and prays the hellfire to come down on everyone ? He is looking forward to it all ! he just can not wait !

One wishing for the hellfire could never be raptured up at all. because they are doing the will of Satan in fact.

A true worthy Christian does not wish any harm on anyone. such a one works to prevent such from taking seed. because we know Christ Jesus and abide in him.

If anyone wishes ill on another they are of Satan.

People looking to the rapture are not Saved in fact. for if they were truly Saved they would not seek the rapture.
The rapture only comes due to of because of lack of faith.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a big eater. I usually go through the day with an english muffin and a fried egg or a bowl of creal. Coffee on the other hand is my main staple. I can live a week off of a pot of chicken stew. I don't need to bulk storage for myself.
And I don't think what's coming is about me. It's more about what I can do for others in desperate times.
It will be a time of fasting. The markets will be bare. And God gave us a mission to love our neighbors.
These are what I'm taking into consideration.
It's not about my survival. It's about sharing blessings and being a witness for the Lord.

Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.

Mar 6:35 And when the day was now far spent, his disciples came unto him, and said, This is a desert place, and now the time is far passed:
Mar 6:36 Send them away, that they may go into the country round about, and into the villages, and buy themselves bread: for they have nothing to eat.
Mar 6:37 He answered and said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they say unto him, Shall we go and buy two hundred pennyworth of bread, and give them to eat?
Mar 6:38 He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.
Mar 6:39 And he commanded them to make all sit down by companies upon the green grass.
Mar 6:40 And they sat down in ranks, by hundreds, and by fifties.
Mar 6:41 And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all.
Mar 6:42 And they did all eat, and were filled.

Act 6:1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
Act 6:2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
Act 6:3 Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.

1Co 12:28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

Act 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Aye, but who can hear it?

Much Love
Hugs

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wheat prices hit 14-year high, food shortage fears rise

"My fear is that we’re gonna probably lose money this year," Suydam said. "Some farmers are sitting out. They’ll say ‘never mind, I’m not going to fertilize my fields this year. I know before I even plant a crop I’m going to lose money. Why am I doing it? They’ll let the fields go fallow."

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BlackRock exec says ‘entitled generation’ who ‘never had to sacrifice’ will face shortages

BlackRock President Robert Kapito on Tuesday said an "entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice" is going to face shortages as they've never experienced before.

"For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want," Kapito said, adding: "We have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice."

He warned that people who have grown accustomed to having everything available to them at the supermarket would soon face "scarcity inflation."

"I would put on your seat belts because this is something that we haven’t seen," he said.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Russia May Ban Wheat, Rye, Barley And Corn Exports Until June 30 | ZeroHedge

Just in case the coming global famine, which One River CIO Eric Peters likened to the original Holodomor (which incidentally took place in Ukraine under Stalin), isn't bad enough, moments ago Russia warned that it could be even worse.

According to Interfax, Russia's Agriculture Ministry said that the country could ban wheat, rye, barley and corn exports from March 15 to June 30.

"The Agriculture Ministry, together with the Industry and Trade Ministry, has drafted a government resolution that provides for a temporary ban on the export of basic grain crops from Russia from March 15 to June 30 of the current year inclusive," the ministry's press office told Interfax.

The exact wording is to impose from March 15 to June 30, 2022 inclusive a temporary ban on the export of wheat and meslin, rye, barley and corn from the Russian Federation, it said.

While there is still hope that a worst case scenario can be averted, overnight we reported that according to Douglas Karr, founder of the businesses blog Martech Zone, a food shortage is well on its way to the US. Karr said he spoke with numerous folks in the food industry who said farmers in the South and Midwest are having trouble procuring fertilizer to grow crops ahead of planting season. He said farmers in the "Midwest are switching," likely referring to crops that need fewer nutrients because they "can't get nitrogen nor fertilizer."

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eze 3:16 And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
Eze 3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Eze 3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Eze 3:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Eze 3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also hate their teaching of Christ being tortured in Hell.
He was not tortured in hell.
He said it was finished on the cross.
He did go and preach Himself to some of those in Hades-Hell.
There is never any scripture teaching of Christ tormented in hell.

in truth Christ tells one of the thieves on the cross, that day he would be with Christ in Paradise.
Not torture, but Paradise, where all the OT righteous saints when they died would go to be, in Paradise.
Granted that paradise was a compartment of Hades or Hell, Hades being the place of the dead, those who died before the Resurrection, but not in a place of torment.. which was its own separate compartment, refer to the parable of Lazarus and the rich man.

Acts 2:23-32
New King James Version

23 Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death; 24 whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it. 25 For David says concerning Him:

‘I foresaw the Lord always before my face,
For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad;
Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.
27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades,
27 KJV uses HELL here
"27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell"
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
28 You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’

29 “Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. 30 Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne, 31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, KJV uses hell here, "his soul was not left in hell", nor did His flesh see corruption. 32 This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.

However the part of hell-hades for them was Paradise, as Hell-Hades is compartmented, including Tartarus for the fallen angels, they are bound right now in Tartarus

2 Peter 3
18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, 19 by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, 20 who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

Well many believe Jesus went to the Abrrahams bosom part of hades/hell and preached the victory He won to the righteous lost who had been waiting for the blood to be actually shed!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eze 3:16 And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
Eze 3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Eze 3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Eze 3:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Eze 3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
And now a word from paul many , many years ago .
I am free FROM THE BLOOD of all , for i have not shunned to warn ....... YEAH we gotta POINT to JESUS
and make sure if we see anyone headed down this false all inclusive gospel , TO NOT beleive it at all .There are not many ways to GOD . Rather know this ...
That ONLY faith in JESUS can save a soul . WE must stay focused on the one true gospel .
Let no man , woman or child enter into convenant of unity with a harlot that has omitted the gospel of Christ
for a brotherhood of fraternity . its all a lie they have made ziggy . And we wont BUY no LIE .
We stand on ONE and ONLY ONE GOSPEL and that is , IF YE shall confess the LORD JESUS
and believe From the heart that GOD has rose HIM from the dead , YE shall be saved . If not , prepare to wail
cause budda cant save , muhammed cant save , no other path can save . ONLY JESUS CAN .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The principle taught by Jesus about not all men receiving his saying can be applied to everything he said.

Remember this:

“I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.” (John 17:14)

Many so called Christians are worldly and concern them selves too much with its affairs. Paul said:

“No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.” (2 Timothy 2:4)

:)

We can most certainly trust Jesus for everything, including whether or not on this day I might set something aside for another day, or another person. First things first, we trust Him. And then we do as He leads.

Much love!

Reactions: Ziggy