Joe Biden just promised real food shortages in Europe and the U.S. due to Russian sanctions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very possible are all these things .
But one thing i do know for sure , they are building the digital system
and if one is not connected into that system there is no buying and selling for them .
That sounds just like a phrase in revelation . The system they build , many will praise it and see it as the only means
to end all this and have final peace and safety . my advice , let no man conform to it , not take anything
in our bodies that would connect us to said system . This smells just like what was foretold in revelation .
And he causes all both poor and rich , free and bond , to recieve a mark
and if one has not the mark no buying and selling . GUESS who is behind the FIVE G digitalized system .
THE D TEN IS . and guess what was advertised about three years ago under this Five G tech .
A man got on stage was chipped in the hand and did a buying and selling transaction with another and his phone .
And all the major phone companies were there . IT aint hard to see where its all headed . IS IT .............
Daniel seems to be the theme today...

I believe there will be a "short" time from when this NWO is set up and beginning to take root, to when the Lord comes and smashes it to pieces and God's Kingdom rules.

What is it in Daniel? ...

He that cometh to the.. I'll find it

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

I don't know if you've noticed amigo, but they sure do seem to be in a hurry to set up this NWO dominion.
And if they keep saying we only have until 2030 until the end of the world...
Well, that would be about right wouldn't it? Jesus was 33 1/2 years old.
They keep changing the calendar and the clocks, so it's hard to say exactly what time it is.
But if you take 2000 years as 2 days, then in the 3rd year we will be revived.
Hos 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

An interesting thing I just saw.
Abraham on the 3rd day was looking towards when Christ would come.
Hosea says in the 3rd day he will raise us up.
If you take Abraham and Hosea, that makes 6 days combined.
Which leaves the millenium for the 7th day. or 1000 year rein with Christ.

I'm just thinking... Whatever this NWO is and how it comes about, it's not going to last very long.
God is going to come and break it to pieces. It's faith we will need to get through this time is 45 days.
But... unless those days were cut short...
You know 40 is an awesome number. A lot of trials and tribulations in the 40's.
Maybe we will have to be under this "dominion" for 40 years?

I'm just thinking..
I know it won't be a very long time. not like 400 years.
I don't think humanity has 400 years without God's intervention.
Just saying..
Hugs

Reactions: JohnPaul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I believe there will be a "short" time from when this NWO is set up and beginning to take root, to when the Lord comes and smashes it to pieces and God's Kingdom rules.

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

I don't know if you've noticed amigo, but they sure do seem to be in a hurry to set up this NWO dominion.
They keep changing the calendar and the clocks, so it's hard to say exactly what time it is.
Hos 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

I'm just thinking... Whatever this NWO is and how it comes about, it's not going to last very long.
God is going to come and break it to pieces. It's faith we will need to get through this time is 45 days.

I'm just thinking..
Just saying..
Hugs
The bible speaks of it as being a very , very short time indeed . At most three and one half years .
Its short sister . You spot on right about that . AND GOD , CHRIST WILL Destroy it indeed .
We just need to be prepared to have all our hope in Christ alone , cause times are gonna get much worse
and very fast and a very short time indeed . We have no idea how far along we already are .
OH but our ENDIS GOOD . no matter what we are allowed to suffer , GOD , CHRIST , IS WITH THE LAMBS .
HE will console us through all and if we die , WELL WE ARE WITH HIM in a far better place .
WE have the GLORIOUS LORD as our HOPE and our salvation . THIS life is but a vapor anyway . BUT ETERNAL LIFE
can no one measure , its forever and ever and ever with THE GLORIOUS LORD . SO be encoruaged dear sister .
But oh yes , harder times are indeed coming .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm just thinking..
Just saying..
Hugs
A short time indeed dear sister . You are loved dear sister . I hope some of the lambs can gather in these final days .
We must continue to point to our LORD so long as have breath .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOMBSHELL VIDEO: Economist at World Government Summit says new financial world order about to shift in dramatic new direction (thegatewaypundit.com)

The future of money is cashless, according to globalist one world government.
Not cashless like plastic credit cards, no, much more invasive than that.

I can also see them deciding if your fit to live in their new world global society.
Yep . its the digital system my friend . They are fear mongering us into their own new system .
Wherein if one conforms not , they no buy and sell . You right my friend . And it was written long ago
what was gonna come to pass . GUESS who is behind this new digitalized System .
THE D TEN are pushing it hard and fast . Pay attention to that , the d TEN . TEN of them .
Doesnt it also say that TEN KINGS shall rule one hour with the beast . I say we keep an eye on that as well .
It seems we are farther ahead than most even dare to know . Just cling to Christ .
Remember the wonderous grace that shall come upon us also at the End of our faith .
HOME with the LORD . Forever with the LORD . No fear of man or what he can do ,
just hope in the glorious LORD . The LORD is with the lambs . And i say LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
My mind has peace , for my peace comes not of this world , but OF THE GLORIOUS LORD .
HE whose mind is stayed on the LORD has great peace no matter what their surroundings might look like .
SO let all that draws breath simply hope ,and trust in GOD and let the LORD be praised and thanked .
Sure its gonna get rough , but this life is but a vapor . PONDER ON the beauty that cometh at the END of our f aith .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOMBSHELL VIDEO: Economist at World Government Summit says new financial world order about to shift in dramatic new direction (thegatewaypundit.com)

The future of money is cashless, according to globalist one world government.
Not cashless like plastic credit cards, no, much more invasive than that.

I can also see them deciding if your fit to live in their new world global society.
I think they have this in China already? It goes by your credit score?
One wonders how credit is calculated..hmm
On the other end of the spectrum, we have geniuses that want to put a chip in our brains so we can be connected to a massive computer, where all our thoughts are uploaded and all their commands are downloaded.
You thought the jab was bad... unh unh.

These people are sick.

You understand why God had to come down and stop the construction of the tower of Babel?

Gen 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

You think they would have learned from the flood though..
Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

There are cycles and seasons, days and nights, and I believe God creates them new once they have run their course.
And this is from everlasting to everlasting world without end.
And once God finished all his work, he set the world into motion.
And History repeats itself, until we all come into the unity of Christ.
All.
The book of Revelation ends where Genesis begins.
The circle of life.
Hugs

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A short time indeed dear sister . You are loved dear sister . I hope some of the lambs can gather in these final days .
We must continue to point to our LORD so long as have breath .
Yes indeed. We will pray for direction from the LORD.
Oh the LORD’s return draws very close. We will soon be Home with Jesus. Lambsville.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes indeed. We will pray for direction from the LORD.
Oh the LORD’s return draws very close. We will soon be Home with Jesus. Lambsville.
Yes, this world is not our true home.
The LORD has been teaching me that for years.
Everytime evil things happen here in this present evil age, your experiencing the LIE of the world.

Galatians 1:3-5
New King James Version
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Reactions: Ziggy

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  1. Isaiah 48:22
    There is no peace,” says the Lord, “for the wicked.”
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. Isaiah 57:21
    There is no peace,” Says my God, “for the wicked.”
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  3. 1 Thessalonians 5:3
    For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
Matthew 24:7-9
New King James Version

7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we have two choices today . Either you can LET THE LORD BE PRAISED or PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
Choose wisely , but know that either choice results in the PRAISING OF THE GLORIOUS LORD .
WHICH TIME IT IS INDEED . SO hands up ZIGGY and all . And let the glorious Lord be praised .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Global crop collapse now a certainty… widespread famine to plague planet Earth from 2022 – 2024… it is set in motion and cannot be stopped

Quote from the article,
The net result is going to be global uprisings and social unrest on a scale we’ve never seen before.
--------------------------------------------------------

Looks like the time is becoming more ripe for the harvest to come.
While we dont know the Day or the Hour, we can observe the signs of the times.

Revelation 14
Reaping the Earth’s Harvest
14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Reaping the Grapes of Wrath
17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” 19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was reading how the German energy minister, is warning the politicians of Europe and the peoples, they can not reject Russian energy or Germany (his country, a powerhouse of Europe) will enter the worst conditions it has ever had with widespread poverty, unemployment, and the like, which means a very bad life for all of them together. Most of the businesses will shut down.

Then he says while 2022 people may not starve yet, 2023 is an absolute certainty for some countries.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was reading how the German energy minister, is warning the politicians of Europe and the peoples, they can not reject Russian energy or Germany (his country, a powerhouse of Europe) will enter the worst conditions it has ever had with widespread poverty, unemployment, and the like, which means a very bad life for all of them together. Most of the businesses will shut down.

Then he says while 2022 people may not starve yet, 2023 is an absolute certainty for some countries.
All good for the NWO ! Biden's plan is going forward ! The destruction of the West ! The values of our past have been under attack for some years now and total one sided halfwit rubbish peddled in the schools, trying to create a powerbase like Hitler did with the German youth brainwashing them and empowering such nonsense ! I can see it all clearly because I understand what it is that they are doing. because I bothered to look into Nazi Germany in depth.
The why and the how as always interested me from when I was 5yo because I have a Jewish sir name and of all the people I know telling their story's of WW2. every week end we would have many around singing and dancing and then every time it ended in talking about the war. It's was the 1960's and that's what people would talk about and I remember listening intently to the old blokes that went to war or had been in the Nazi camps.

I do not know the number of people who have warned me of what is taking place nowadays is textbook the same evil. The people who lived under Communism sure as hell know it ! Every one I know from such have warned of such and of many who have come to a forum in town, that have come to warn the people, they have all been extremely serious about warning of such. they fear it that much that they do not come back, they are so terrified, they know it's coming and they know that the Australian public are totally oblivious to such, they do not have a clue ! because they know nothing and what they do know is not worthy of reality.

The majority of Germans did not know what they were getting into with Hitler, they took the bate hook line and sinker. as was the case with all the ones who fell for Communism. all were just blighted ignorant idiots.

The great Satan is coming to dominate over the world totally and they want to kill 80% or so of the people, such is a mandate to them, to save the world. I have talked to such morons, they have blinkers on like a Horse ? they are just like the Nazis and Communist as they have only one track vision and you can not snap them out of such madness.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All good for the NWO ! Biden's plan is going forward ! The destruction of the West ! The values of our past have been under attack for some years now and total one sided halfwit rubbish peddled in the schools, trying to create a powerbase like Hitler did with the German youth brainwashing them and empowering such nonsense ! I can see it all clearly because I understand what it is that they are doing. because I bothered to look into Nazi Germany in depth.
The why and the how as always interested me from when I was 5yo because I have a Jewish sir name and of all the people I know telling their story's of WW2. every week end we would have many around singing and dancing and then every time it ended in talking about the war. It's was the 1960's and that's what people would talk about and I remember listening intently to the old blokes that went to war or had been in the Nazi camps.

I do not know the number of people who have warned me of what is taking place nowadays is textbook the same evil. The people who lived under Communism sure as hell know it ! Every one I know from such have warned of such and of many who have come to a forum in town, that have come to warn the people, they have all been extremely serious about warning of such. they fear it that much that they do not come back, they are so terrified, they know it's coming and they know that the Australian public are totally oblivious to such, they do not have a clue ! because they know nothing and what they do know is not worthy of reality.

The majority of Germans did not know what they were getting into with Hitler, they took the bate hook line and sinker. as was the case with all the ones who fell for Communism. all were just blighted ignorant idiots.

The great Satan is coming to dominate over the world totally and they want to kill 80% or so of the people, such is a mandate to them, to save the world. I have talked to such morons, they have blinkers on like a Horse ? they are just like the Nazis and Communist as they have only one track vision and you can not snap them out of such madness.

A friend of mine years ago told me that the first time around they weren't successful implementing Communism here in the America, but they've had plenty of time since to slowly sneak it in, this was over ten years ago, and he was right, they're doing it now and their agenda is going just as planned, and people can't even read between the lines and see what's happening before our very eyes.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Imagine The Damage Biden Will Do To America In His Next 1000 Days

In video, scroll down, Biden clearly says this,
With Joe Biden only in office for just over 430 days so far, with well over 1,000 days left in his presidency, and stores in America already looking like the photograph above sent in to ANP by a reader in Beaver Falls, PA, just imagine what the store shelves will look like at the end of Biden's term! With it long having been warned that only 9 meals separate a civilized society from complete and total anarchy, please listen to what Biden says in the final video below: "We both talked about how we could INCREASE and disseminate MORE RAPIDLY food shortages." Joe Biden's words, not ours. If we stay on the same track we're now on, it's not a stretch to suggest America is headed towards cannibalism.)

Now even if he did not intend to say that, he did say that.
The globalists are speaking from their evil hearts what they are planning to do.

Luke 6:45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

And Biden has said plenty already.
I wonder why zombie apocalypse movies and TV shows is so popular, people trying to cope with what they fear in this world?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Croplands being taken out of production to fight climate change
HOWEVER, China is cutting down the forests, to plant crops, as they know their is a food supply crunch coming.

Our nation has been on teh road to ruin for decades now! I think teh SCOTUS Madylin Murray Ohare ruling pushed it into a higher gear. JOe is jsut gods pick to accelerate judgment against America!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our nation has been on teh road to ruin for decades now! I think teh SCOTUS Madylin Murray Ohare ruling pushed it into a higher gear. JOe is jsut gods pick to accelerate judgment against America!
To usher in the global beast system and the land and the peoples will mourn under its iron yoke .
Judgment cometh first against the house of GOD , but if we scarcely be saved , WHERE o WHERE is the ungodly gonna appear .
Judgment cometh . Heed not the preachers who prophesy of peace and of world unity peace and safety .
For in an instant their judgment will come as well .
THERE will be no peace unto those who have trod JESUS under foot and make a mockery
of GOD and insist the Christ is the ministir of sin .
POINT to JESUS . Stay in those bibles my friends and keep learning and stay refreshed .
The judgment of delusion to gather the world as one unto the day of armegeddon is growing already .
For not only has the world declared war upon the biblical Christ , so too has most of christendom .
And for all this the solution was and is , repent YE and believe the gospel . Only many refuse to and grow very hard
against the very truth which could have saved them and spared them from the wrath of GOD .
Reach any and all that you can while there be time to do so . Learn what JESUS taught and keep it sown upon the heart
by the HOLY GHOST . For many decievers , many crown takers now abound .
Hold what is pure and holy FAST to the end , let no man take thy crown .

Reactions: Marvelloustime