Joe's Mob is Silencing You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China Joe and the mob are working hard to shut you up and completely silence anyone that may disagree with them. Working together with their big tech and media goons they are accelerating their plans to take christians and conservatives off of the platforms they control (twitter, facebook, youtube etc) and have started the elimination of any other other platforms that would allow the truth to be spoken - Parler shut down, clouthub now down, telegram they are working to shut down, oann and Newsmax they are working on shutting down. You will be silenced!
He can't silence our prayers. We are warned that in the end times the Antichrist would persecute us.
In Islamic countries worse things happen like your head getting chopped off.
Realize they can do nothing to our spirit. We go to be with the Lord when we die.
It is sad and many are angry about this stolen election. A great nation got taken and it seems like they got away with it. Judgment is coming - nobody gets away with anything.
Btw, there is plausible evidence (don't know for sure how reliable it is) that Trump signed the Insurrection Act on Jan.
14 which states that if any countries interferes with and manipulates the outcome of an election, the election is rendered illegitimate and the Military is then empowered to take action against those who have conspired with them and committed treason. Apparently, that still may happen. ??? I have my faith in Christ to come. He is in control of the situation whichever way it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait until the state/government takes away their 503c and then enforces the the LGBTQ agenda and discrimination laws on the church or close them down. Its going to happen. Real persecution is coming down the pipe in America sooner than we think. The state so far has opened and closed everything they want except the church and that will soon end. The last thing they need to control is the church and our guns. Its coming soon to a town near you !

Well, could be soon. My guess is, they always roll things out nice and easy so as to avoid causing alarm. But yes, changes will at least start taking place in that direction immediately, and IMO they already have.

God bless, and hope you have a great Sunday! : )

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look forward to the day that they might ask me if I chose Christ over their view of what is good for the human race, I pray for the day that God places me in the position to pronounce my faith in Jesus. The more we suffer for Christ's sake, the more pleased God is with our service and the greater will be our rewards in Heaven. May God give us all the strength to stand up and proclaim that Jesus' death is more significant than wearing masks, getting vaccinated, or any other proclamation they put before us.
Amen!!!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting thought!

Wouldn't God answer my prayer if it were His will?

Much love!

Hi, Marks.

Regarding the course of an entire nation? No, not if the will of the other 320 million people is opposed to His will, at least in a Democratic Republic that does not answer directly to God. If you and a few other people are praying for His will, but the majority in a free nation don't want it, our God will honor the will of the nation. If they want evil, they will have evil. This is what Paul was saying in Romans 1:21-29.

Reactions: amadeus

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Marks.

Regarding the course of an entire nation? No, not if the will of the other 320 million people is opposed to His will, at least in a Democratic Republic that does not answer directly to God. If you and a few other people are praying for His will, but the majority in a free nation don't want it, our God will honor the will of the nation. If they want evil, they will have evil. This is what Paul was saying in Romans 1:21-29.
While I understand what you are saying . . . still, may God increase our faith!

Much love!

Reactions: Hidden In Him