John 3.16: Simple Gospel truth and profound theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who was first?
The pharisees were around a long time before Christ came in the flesh . DONT MEAN they were right .
NOW DO IT .
THE CC is super deadly and highly dangerous and i beg and plead for you to come out from amongst her and super fast .
And if it makes you feel any better i long ago fast came out of most all the entire realm of the protestant side too .
Both sides are now in total delusion mode . AND I will have no part in their lott . THEY ABANDONED THE TRUE JESUS
AND LAMBS DONT DO THAT . HURRY THEE FAITH YOU WILL BE PRAYED FOR AS I DESRE ONLY GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
including ALL OF IT . We cant pick and choose what to beleive and what to omit .
Just cause the vatican and popes say we can . NO WE CANT . And just cause most all the protestant realm
picks and chooses as well . DONT mean we can do no such thing . ITS ALL or we never loved JESUS . PEROID . and the sooner
both the CC and most all of the protestant realm figures this out , THE BETTER FOR IT . Till then its the blind leading the blind .

So the Catholic and Protestant denominations have it all wrong but you have it figured out perfectly? We are all blind but only you have perfect vision?

Okay then... You call yourself "amigo de christo"; why not drop the "amigo"? And in the process learn the correct Spanish word for Christ.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pharisees were around a long time before Christ came in the flesh . DONT MEAN they were right .
NOW DO IT .
THE CC is super deadly and highly dangerous and i beg and plead for you to come out from amongst her and super fast .
And if it makes you feel any better i long ago fast came out of most all the entire realm of the protestant side too .
Both sides are now in total delusion mode . AND I will have no part in their lott . THEY ABANDONED THE TRUE JESUS
AND LAMBS DONT DO THAT . HURRY THEE FAITH YOU WILL BE PRAYED FOR AS I DESRE ONLY GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL

"Both sides are now in total delusion mode . AND I will have no part in their lott "

a) see my previous post re your ego
b) if you're so wise, how come you can't spell?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is my verbatim post: It says for God so loved the world. THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

You apparently didn't see the period after the Scripture quote. My adding the word "entire" was a comment.

So, according to your interpretation of Scripture, which part of the world did God not love?
Again, nowhere does the bible say God loved the entire world, you said that without biblical support. You added your unbiblical comment !

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16-18, "For this is the way God loved the world [all of it!]: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him. The one who believes in him is not condemned. The one who does not believe has been condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God." [my emphases added]

It says that God loved THE WORLD! Stop distorting God's word!
He Loved all the believers in the world. He didnt love every human being in the world, you are distorting the word of God to fit your wrong theology.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your misinterpretation of Scripture is tragic! How did you get so confused?

God loved the entire world. Jesus died to pay the price for all people's sins.
God doesnt love them who are lost and going to hell, neither did Christ love and die for them. You better stop with this false teaching.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Both sides are now in total delusion mode . AND I will have no part in their lott "

a) see my previous post re your ego
b) if you're so wise, how come you can't spell?
Here let me clear it up a bit . I never said every church of the protestant realm is lost . But many and i do mean many are .
And worse they are laboring to enter into the CC again and under her false cry for unity . And the mother harlot
has made that road very broad to GOD . ITS a road no lamb is gonna join in .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
including ALL OF IT . We cant pick and choose what to beleive and what to omit .
Just cause the vatican and popes say we can . NO WE CANT . And just cause most all the protestant realm
picks and chooses as well . DONT mean we can do no such thing . ITS ALL or we never loved JESUS . PEROID . and the sooner
both the CC and most all of the protestant realm figures this out , THE BETTER FOR IT . Till then its the blind leading the blind .

so you reject the doctrine of “justification by faith alone”???

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW DO IT .

why did Jesus command the people the obey the successors of Moses Matt 23???

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here let me clear it up a bit . I never said every church of the protestant realm is lost . But many and i do mean many are .
And worse they are laboring to enter into the CC again and under her false cry for unity . And the mother harlot
has made that road very broad to GOD . ITS a road no lamb is gonna join in .

Have you actually surveyed most churches? How qualified are you to judge the church as a whole?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He Loved all the believers in the world. He didnt love every human being in the world, you are distorting the word of God to fit your wrong theology.
So one day He doesn't love you, and the moment you get saved He does?
This is blasphemy.
Christ died for everyone, if we don't accept him, He still loves us. It was the plan of Father and Son for us to be redeemed. For you to say that God doesn't love those who have not been saved after all He's done to show us His love, Wow...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
This is blasphemy.
Christ died for everyone, if we don't accept him, He still loves us. It was the plan of Father and Son for us to be redeemed. For you to say that God doesn't love those who have not been saved after all He's done to show us His love, Wow...
I think what brightframe is highlighting is the general and the particular purposes of Christ in redemption: they may be seen in different aspects.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think what brightframe is highlighting is the general and the particular purposes of Christ in redemption: they may be seen in different aspects.

Bright said plainly that God does not love unbelievers.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All men are redeemed in Christ Jn 1:29
No man is saved until they die in the grace of God! Matt 24:13

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is blasphemy.
I dont know what in the world you talking about, sounds confusing !