Jokes, fun and comedy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago when I watched TV…the local commercials were typical “shout in your face”. They were “typically” small road-side businesses, competing with “umpteen” other small road-side business. The “shouting”, was usually coupled with “gimmicks”.
The businesses, were often, one after the other of a row of “tents”, or “small crummy little buildings”, or “lots”, selling cars, furniture, mattresses, appliances.
The commercials, shouting, gimmicks were all about competing against the umpteen other businesses in the same vicinity.
Sadly today many commericials have not just been about selling their products , but also selling an agenda .
For more info go to dark rainbow never ending alaphbet . Perlious times be coming .
Just a friendly reminder .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL…Yep I remember, and remember that is also when I learned to write with TWO pencils in hand and write within two separate lines…lol
Now a days you might find the same strategy , only the sentence might be saying .
I will not misgender anyone .
I will not misgender anyone
Schools be tanking my friend . THE LORD IS OUR HOPE and OUR SALVATION . Strange and dark times indeed .
Let the lambs stand and contend for the true faith .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i shudder to even try and think about the game pin the tail on the donkey these days .
Poor child might stand up who identies as a donkey . yet many donkeys just go with the flow of it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly today many commericials have not just been about selling their products , but also selling an agenda .
For more info go to dark rainbow never ending alaphbet . Perlious times be coming .
Just a friendly reminder .
Agree! I witnessed the transformation of TV commercials from selling a product to selling an agenda. And years ago Stopped listening to and watching TV.
Adult, Family and the “supposed” Children’s programs turned from “programs” having a “moral lesson”, to a competition of network trash and immorality. Gag!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i shudder to even try and think about the game pin the tail on the donkey these days .
Poor child might stand up who identies as a donkey . yet many donkeys just go with the flow of it .
Children are curious, gullible, and think they are uniquely different but are “peer accepted” if they try and do what everyone else is doing. Smoking, Drinking, Lying, Stealing, Cheating, Gangs, Drugs, Sex, Tats, Gender swapping, Killing, absent parents….has become the “new expectation of experience” for the last several decades of children.
* Some children can experience this or that and move on, others make it their lifestyle.
* And then there are the children who go beyond and make a permanent experience out of a curious idea….making suicide pacts and carrying out the plan.
Sign of the times…Sad.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Remember the days when this was an infraction against school rule ? Now they have to have metal detectors to search for weapons !
View attachment 34430
There was only 2 or 3 times I had to write lines, and I didn't have to write very many. :D

I don't know whether if they still do this.

Reactions: Debp and L.A.M.B.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago when I watched TV…the local commercials were typical “shout in your face”. They were “typically” small road-side businesses, competing with “umpteen” other small road-side business. The “shouting”, was usually coupled with “gimmicks”.
The businesses, were often, one after the other of a row of “tents”, or “small crummy little buildings”, or “lots”, selling cars, furniture, mattresses, appliances.
The commercials, shouting, gimmicks were all about competing against the umpteen other businesses in the same vicinity.

Now alot of commercials have humor in them which I enjoy.

Check out the Geico raccoons. They had a few different funny commercials.

• Haha
Reactions: dev553344

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this funny one has woodchucks!

Hi @Debp, Sure agree “geico” is exceptionally clever and humorous at advertising and promoting their service “without” wrongful harm or immoral foul. However that is not the case with many commercials, programs or so called “children’s” geared “cartoons” and “movies”. (Which BTW are often children’s “babysitters” “entertainment”, without adult oversight.)

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Debp

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acronyms (sometimes require explaining)

A Pastor was handed a note to read to the morning congregation. “There will be no BS this afternoon”.

BS…Bible Study.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now alot of commercials have humor in them which I enjoy.

Check out the Geico raccoons. They had a few different funny commercials.

Raccoons make great pets, they bite and charge people. Great for guard dog replacement. And if you have a bird problem, they'll even climb the trees and reduce the population by stealing the eggs:jest:

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear raccoons make great dance partners, if you can get past the biting and charging episodes:
passion-raccoon.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever hear men don’t like to ask for directions?
Think that might be Biblical?
Forty years wandering the desert ring a bell?

Reactions: Josho and Debp

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity using a mathematical equation to teach about Jesus, can be confusing to non-Christians.
1 Man + 1 Spirit = 1 God

While this mathematical equation may as well be confusing to non-Christians…I like it!
1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4 given.

Reactions: Debp