Judaism infiltration to the real faith in Jesus!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PetriFB

Jul 6, 2006
Antisemitism has been raised nowadays, and in the last days antisemitism and persecution increases towards Jews. Antisemitism is hating Israel and hoping that Israel and the Jews shall be destroyed. He who loves Yeshua the Messiah can't be antisemitic, but must love the nation of Israel. Loving of Israel means also telling the truth the Jews about Yeshua the Messiah! The Bible urge to pray peace for Jerusalem and bless Israel. God has put nation of Israel in my heart, and I will bless it with all of my heart, and same I praise God, that every promise of God to Israel will become true. Unfortunately, Israel and its position have been perverted as first by Orthodox Jews and by some believers who believe that Jesus is the Messiah. My love for Israel doesn't close eyes about wrong teachings concerning Jews and their position. To blessing and loving belongs also standing accordance with the truth, and for this reason I bring up teachings and matters, which are perverted concerning position of Israel and Jews. If I know that an accident will face those that I love, and if I can prevent it by warning them, I would be loveless if I would be quiet. For this reason I open my mouth, and write this writing from love to Israel and Jews, and I pray and hope that, they will receive the salvation in Jesus (Yeshua) the Messiah.http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/twocovenants.html

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
(PetriFB;68708)
Antisemitism has been raised nowadays, and in the last days antisemitism and persecution increases towards Jews. Antisemitism is hating Israel and hoping that Israel and the Jews shall be destroyed. He who loves Yeshua the Messiah can't be antisemitic, but must love the nation of Israel. Loving of Israel means also telling the truth the Jews about Yeshua the Messiah! The Bible urge to pray peace for Jerusalem and bless Israel. God has put nation of Israel in my heart, and I will bless it with all of my heart, and same I praise God, that every promise of God to Israel will become true. Unfortunately, Israel and its position have been perverted as first by Orthodox Jews and by some believers who believe that Jesus is the Messiah. My love for Israel doesn't close eyes about wrong teachings concerning Jews and their position. To blessing and loving belongs also standing accordance with the truth, and for this reason I bring up teachings and matters, which are perverted concerning position of Israel and Jews. If I know that an accident will face those that I love, and if I can prevent it by warning them, I would be loveless if I would be quiet. For this reason I open my mouth, and write this writing from love to Israel and Jews, and I pray and hope that, they will receive the salvation in Jesus (Yeshua) the Messiah.http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/twocovenants.html
God has said that He will bless those that bless Israel and curse those that hate Israel.The sheep and goat judgement is to determine which Gentiles will go into the 1000 year kingdom on this earth. Those that blessed Israel will go into that kingdom. We all know what will happen to those that cursed Israel.Richard