Judaizers! They Live!!!! They walk among us!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd have to see it in the Quran itself. I know it says God did not "beget" a son in the sense of having sex. They do believe in the Virgin Birth; they don't like the word "beget" -- and I know there is at least one passage in our Bibles where "begotten" is inserted where it doesn't belong.

I really doubt beheading in sharia law for that since Islam says Christians and Jews are to be tolerated.
Mohammed changes on us later in the Quran. That's why there are moderates and radicals.

Moderates hold to the teachings of the first portion of the Quran. Radicals hold to the later teachings of the same book; in which Mohammed began to promote the killing of Christians.

In the beginning of Mohammed's life, he wanted to convert Christians and Jews. But as soon as he found that they were hard cases, he switched tactics, and decided it is better to kill us since we are a threat to the religion he started.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd have to see it in the Quran itself. I know it says God did not "beget" a son in the sense of having sex. They do believe in the Virgin Birth; they don't like the word "beget" -- and I know there is at least one passage in our Bibles where "begotten" is inserted where it doesn't belong.

I really doubt beheading in sharia law for that since Islam says Christians and Jews are to be tolerated.

Giuliano, it is a different religion, so why is it of interest?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mohammed changes on us later in the Quran. That's why there are moderates and radicals.

Moderates hold to the teachings of the first portion of the Quran. Radicals hold to the later teachings of the same book; in which Mohammed began to promote the killing of Christians.

In the beginning of Mohammed's life, he wanted to convert Christians and Jews. But as soon as he found that they were hard cases, he switched tactics, and decided it is better to kill us since we are a threat to the religion he started.
Look, I took a course in the history of early Islam. I have also had Muslim friends. I know what I'm talking about; and you are repeating stuff you heard from uninformed people.

Did you know that when Muslims ran Spain, they lived peacefully with Christians and Jews? After the Christians won back Spain, they persecuted both Jews and Muslims. Many Jew fled to Turkey then where they were welcomed with open arms as people of the book.

Did you know that Christians have fist fights at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre? A Muslim has the keys and and his family has had it for ages. It's probably a good idea.

2008 Christian fist fight at Jerusalem's Holy Sepulchre

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Greek Orthodox and Armenian worshippers traded blows Sunday in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Christian denominations jealously protect their hold over areas of the traditional site of Jesus’ crucifixion.

Israeli police moved into the shrine, which faithful also believe contains the tomb of Jesus, to restore order and said they arrested two clerics.

Dozens of worshippers, dressed in the vestments of the Greek Orthodox and Armenian denominations, traded kicks and punches, knocking down tapestries and toppling decorations at the site in Arab East Jerusalem.
The brawl erupted during the Feast of the Cross, a ceremony in which the Armenian community commemorates what it believes was the fourth century discovery of the cross upon which Jesus was crucified.

Fights are not uncommon in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre among the representatives of Christian denominations who are responsible for maintaining its different chambers.

What does that say about Christians? It's probably a good idea the key has been in Muslim hands for so long. If one church had it, they wouldn't let the other ones in.

I have no wish to continue this conversation. I don't enjoy this kind of thing. If you want to think poorly of Muslims, go ahead. If you're more interested in actual facts, find a reputable history to read. You seem to enjoy attacking whole groups of people. I don't. I won't be responding to you on this subject again. It's not worth my time . . . or yours for that matter.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giuliano, it is a different religion, so why is it of interest?
The only reason I gave that as an example was to show it is possible for people to treat slaves humanely. If Mohammed could do it, I think the Jews could have too.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only reason I gave that as an example was to show it is possible for people to treat slaves humanely. If Mohammed could do it, I think the Jews could have too.

People misunderstand your interests in Islam. At one point you had me convinced that you were Moslem recruiter. I study many religions myself, but I am not going to get into Hinduism or Buddhism here because people are going to react negatively. Besides that most are not going to be interested. This is a friend telling you that your zipper is down....you know what I mean.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, I took a course in the history of early Islam. I have also had Muslim friends. I know what I'm talking about; and you are repeating stuff you heard from uninformed people.

Did you know that when Muslims ran Spain, they lived peacefully with Christians and Jews? After the Christians won back Spain, they persecuted both Jews and Muslims. Many Jew fled to Turkey then where they were welcomed with open arms as people of the book.

Did you know that Christians have fist fights at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre? A Muslim has the keys and and his family has had it for ages. It's probably a good idea.

2008 Christian fist fight at Jerusalem's Holy Sepulchre

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Greek Orthodox and Armenian worshippers traded blows Sunday in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Christian denominations jealously protect their hold over areas of the traditional site of Jesus’ crucifixion.

Israeli police moved into the shrine, which faithful also believe contains the tomb of Jesus, to restore order and said they arrested two clerics.

Dozens of worshippers, dressed in the vestments of the Greek Orthodox and Armenian denominations, traded kicks and punches, knocking down tapestries and toppling decorations at the site in Arab East Jerusalem.
The brawl erupted during the Feast of the Cross, a ceremony in which the Armenian community commemorates what it believes was the fourth century discovery of the cross upon which Jesus was crucified.

Fights are not uncommon in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre among the representatives of Christian denominations who are responsible for maintaining its different chambers.

What does that say about Christians? It's probably a good idea the key has been in Muslim hands for so long. If one church had it, they wouldn't let the other ones in.

I have no wish to continue this conversation. I don't enjoy this kind of thing. If you want to think poorly of Muslims, go ahead. If you're more interested in actual facts, find a reputable history to read. You seem to enjoy attacking whole groups of people. I don't. I won't be responding to you on this subject again. It's not worth my time . . . or yours for that matter.

It's fine with me that you are giving me the last word on this issue.

Not everyone who says they are Christian is necessarily born again.

And as I said before, there are two factions within Islam...moderate and radical. The moderates believe the first portion of the Islamic scriptures...and are favourable towards "people of the book".

The radicals are a different story...they are the ones who engage in terrorism and head-chopping; may I add because of what it says in the latter portions of the Quran.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People misunderstand your interests in Islam. At one point you had me convinced that you were Moslem recruiter. I study many religions myself, but I am not going to get into Hinduism or Buddhism here because people are going to react negatively. Besides that most are not going to be interested. This is a friend telling you that your zipper is down....you know what I mean.
If someone thinks too much that I am vile, I can say what David told Michal, "and I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight."

Perhaps people can get over things if they stop imagining every Muslim is a terrorist with a bomb in his pocket. I'll be among the first to criticize some of the aspects of both current and historical Islam; but I try to be accurate. I wish some of their imams got honest with them. The bit about that mosque on the Temple Mount being where Mohammed landed in his night flight? How could it be true? That mosque hadn't been built yet; and the Quran doesn't mention Jerusalem. It says "the northern most mosque." That couldn't be Jerusalem since that was still in Christian hands. Their imams deliberately mislead people over that; and I think it's inflammatory.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thought I might just step in to give a word of hope! Consider this point, and it just might be my Imagination, But here goes!
At Mount Sinai God Betrothed Israel, and in doing so He gave them a set of Marriage Vows, The 10 Commandments, OK
Now in the Torah, God forbids a Man from remarrying his divorced Wife, Right! Now the wife remarries and is considered, in Adultery , until her previous Husband Dies, Then she is free from that Law. How is it that God can un-divorcé Israel. He said that in the place where He said that they were no longer His people, He will again say that they are his people?
Unless God, the original Groom basically Dies!
Maybe now that we have a new Groom, with some of the same wedding vows, that is possible for all to become Brides!
Please! no, are you stupid! comments, LOL
Just thoughts of an old man! Who is an Isreal-izer. Peace

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought I might just step in to give a word of hope! Consider this point, and it just might be my Imagination, But here goes!
At Mount Sinai God Betrothed Israel, and in doing so He gave them a set of Marriage Vows, The 10 Commandments, OK
Now in the Torah, God forbids a Man from remarrying his divorced Wife, Right! Now the wife remarries and is considered, in Adultery , until her previous Husband Dies, Then she is free from that Law. How is it that God can un-divorcé Israel. He said that in the place where He said that they were no longer His people, He will again say that they are his people?
Unless God, the original Groom basically Dies!
Maybe now that we have a new Groom, with some of the same wedding vows, that is possible for all to become Brides!
Please! no, are you stupid! comments, LOL
Just thoughts of an old man! Who is an Isreal-izer. Peace
Then again, maybe those who want to be brides also need to die and become new creatures?

Reactions: Truth

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps people can get over things if they stop imagining every Muslim is a terrorist with a bomb in his pocket. I'll be among the first to criticize some of the aspects of both current and historical Islam; but I try to be accurate. I wish some of their imams got honest with them. The bit about that mosque on the Temple Mount being where Mohammed landed in his night flight? How could it be true? That mosque hadn't been built yet; and the Quran doesn't mention Jerusalem. It says "the northern most mosque." That couldn't be Jerusalem since that was still in Christian hands. Their imams deliberately mislead people over that; and I think it's inflammatory.

You cannot be a poster boy for this. I am about the most open minded person you will meet, but you even spooked me. I know their history, good and bad, but they have done this to themselves. If you are not in a Moslem country, the Koran / Quran might as well be dripping in blood. Terrorism is face of Moslems around the world. We are going to be at war with them for quite sometime, rather they want to call it a war or not. And eventually it will be big booms, because the U.S. is tried of losing its people to it. We are not pulling out because we are not interested in the war against terrorism, we got a better message to send them.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot be a poster boy for this. I am about the most open minded person you will meet, but you even spooked me. I know their history, good and bad, but they have done this to themselves. If you are not in a Moslem country, the Koran / Quran might as well be dripping in blood. Terrorism is face of Moslems around the world. We are going to be at war with them for quite sometime, rather they want to call it a war or not. And eventually it will be big booms, because the U.S. is tried of losing its people to it. We are not pulling out because we are not interested in the war against terrorism, we got a better message to send them.
One thing seems apparent to me. Many countries put their noses into affairs there, each angling for supremacy on the world stage by backing this party and that. The wars would have been over long ago if everyone else had stayed out and let them fight it out for themselves. If people want to fight, let them. Don't interfere unless you also want to get in trouble. I interpret this rather loosely, based on the principle behind it.

Deuteronomy 25:11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing seems apparent to me. Many countries put their noses into affairs there, each angling for supremacy on the world stage by backing this party and that. The wars would have been over long ago if everyone else had stayed out and let them fight it out for themselves. If people want to fight, let them. Don't interfere unless you also want to get in trouble. I interpret this rather loosely, based on the principle behind it.

Deuteronomy 25:11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

Well you have a point...look at Burma, they have nothing and people do not care if they kill each other. Of course you know, the issue is oil. Friendly advise, not whether you are right or wrong.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a moral responsibility for superior nations to combat injustice when we see it in other nations; if we can make a difference.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you have a point...look at Burma, they have nothing and people do not care if they kill each other. Of course you know, the issue is oil. Friendly advise, not whether you are right or wrong.
Quite a bit is at stake in Syria over who will get to build a pipeline and where it gets built. Turkey has its plans, Russia has its. The EU has its preferences. Not many care about lives when money is at stake. People tend to get riled up by the religion and politics; but those are largely used as tools to incite violence in the hope your allies win. Putin may pretend to be a wonderful Christian and Erdogan a wonderful Muslim. I see them both as treacherous deceivers. Both also have domestic issues, so they fancy waging a "patriotic" or "religious" war might help.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite a bit is at stake in Syria over who will get to build a pipeline and where it gets built. Turkey has its plans, Russia has its. The EU has its preferences. Not many care about lives when money is at stake. People tend to get riled up by the religion and politics; but those are largely used as tools to incite violence in the hope your allies win. Putin may pretend to be a wonderful Christian and Erdogan a wonderful Muslim. I see them both as treacherous deceivers. Both also have domestic issues, so they fancy waging a "patriotic" or "religious" war might help.

The world stage. What you see is not it.