Judgment Is Executed on COVID-19: by Kenneth Copeland in Jesus's Name!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are things going in Tarrant County, Texas, where Copeland lives? Oh, they keep breaking records of new cases?

Concerns grow in Tarrant County as COVID-19 cases continue to surge

Record coronavirus case counts were reported across the state, including Tarrant County.

Tarrant County on Wednesday reported more than 600 new COVID-19 cases for the second day in a row and three deaths. . . .

Tarrant County reported 606 new cases on Wednesday, a record single-day count. It followed Tuesday’s record-setting day of 602.

2 Peter 3:3

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,”

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,”
Sounds like Copeland, buying wonderful things for himself, not believing the Lord could come and hold him accountable.

Luke 12:16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like Copeland, buying wonderful things for himself, not believing the Lord could come and hold him accountable.

Luke 12:16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Neverr apologize for the blessings and gifts God gives you!!! Just Thank Him!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A matter of interest: How do you think our old mate Kenny would respond if Jesus, through the Holy Spirit (as he maintains that he has a special ear to the Holy Spirit), "Sell all you have and follow Me."

I think his response would be to say: get behind me satan! (Rolls eyes)

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neverr apologize for the blessings and gifts God gives you!!! Just Thank Him!
You think God made Copeland rich? I would say he's a con artist and made his money preying on gullible people.

Pray that coronavirus away!

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think God made Copeland rich? I would say he's a con artist and made his money preying on gullible people.

Pray that coronavirus away!

Only the very foolish would slander God's family!!! And you??

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the very foolish would slander God's family!!! And you??

How easily you ignore applying the Scriptures to the people you like while remaining eager to correct other people.

Maybe Copeland's first prayer didn't work because not enough people sent him money. Why would God bless America if most people aren't giving Copeland money?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How easily you ignore applying the Scriptures to the people you like while remaining eager to correct other people.

Maybe Copeland's first prayer didn't work because not enough people sent him money. Why would God bless America if most people aren't giving Copeland money?

Do you really want to say to God that His son is a con artist and made his money preying on gullible people. Why ask for early judgment and even risk your life???
Matthew 7:1 Jesus says==1Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.…

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really want to say to God that His son is a con artist and made his money preying on gullible people. Why ask for early judgment and even risk your life???
Matthew 7:1 Jesus says==1Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.…
I am ready to be judged the same way I have judged Copeland. I would not speak up against him if it was between him and me; but other people are involved. He's taking advantage of other people. I speak up for their benefit, not to condemn Copeland. He can always repent.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am ready to be judged the same way I have judged Copeland. I would not speak up against him if it was between him and me; but other people are involved. He's taking advantage of other people. I speak up for their benefit, not to condemn Copeland. He can always repent.
And your proof is?????????????????????

Yes!!! You had sure better be ready!!=

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son of Man had no where to lay His head, doesn't sound rich to me. You have bought into a lie that many before you have and like many before you, you don't want to leave that lie.

LOL!!! Jesus was going from city to city all over Israel.==Think!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your proof is?????????????????????
My proof? The coronavirus is still around. It's worse than it's ever been in Tarrant County where Copeland lives. That makes him a false prophet.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My proof? The coronavirus is still around. It's worse than it's ever been in Tarrant County where Copeland lives. That makes him a false prophet.
Yes!!! The results of man's sin is all over the earth, Sicness,poverty,death are the wages of sin!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! Jesus was going from city to city all over Israel.==Think!
Maybe Copeland could do something like that.

Maybe he could go on tour across the country, going into hospitals healing everyone with coronavirus.
Yes!!! The results of man's sin is all over the earth, Sicness,poverty,death are the wages of sin!
He failed. What he said would happen didn't. Don't try to pass the buck. He lied. He is a false prophet.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe Copeland could do something like that.

Maybe he could go on tour across the country, going into hospitals healing everyone with coronavirus.
He failed. What he said would happen didn't. Don't try to pass the buck. He lied. He is a false prophet.

Yes!! Copeland has a jet to go all over the earth preaching the Gospel as Jesus commanded!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Copeland has a jet to go all over the earth preaching the Gospel as Jesus commanded!!
I wonder why Jesus didn't get a jet -- oh wait, they didn't have jets then. Well, Jesus could have had a caravan that carried expensive tents and pillows so he would have had a place to lay his head.
You really want this judgment?? Numbers 26:10==It was Dathan and Abiram, chosen by the congregation, who fought against Moses and Aaron with the followers of Korah who rebelled against the LORD. 10And the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them along with Korah, whose followers died when the fire consumed 250 men. They serve as a warning sign.
Moses was not a false prophet. Copeland is.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why Jesus didn't get a jet -- oh wait, they didn't have jets then. Well, Jesus could have had a caravan that carried expensive tents and pillows so he would have had a place to lay his head.

It was Dathan and Abiram, chosen by the congregation, who fought against Moses and Aaron with the followers of Korah who rebelled against the LORD. 10And the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them along with Korah, whose followers died when the fire consumed 250 men. They serve as a warning sign.
Satan said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:

Luke 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:

Luke 4:11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Luke 4:12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
prosperity is a blessing but poverty is a curse!!!

Being rich is a hindrance as Christ said in His Gospel, being in poverty is more of a blessing because one relays on God more. Christ says sell all that you have and follow me not listen to a man who wants riches and does not relay on God.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus wants Born-again believers to join with other born-again believers and give the gospel to all the world

Have you read your Bible lately? While Christ prayed for unity which man wrecked first in 1054 AD than in 1500 AD and on to more little man made pieces, Christ also said He came to bring a sword not peace.