Judgment Is Executed on COVID-19: by Kenneth Copeland in Jesus's Name!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Copeland has a jet to go all over the earth preaching the Gospel as Jesus commanded!!

So Christ commended Copeland to get an aircraft, an airport, a mansion, and a bunch of luxury cars so where in the Bible would this be exactly

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Christ commended Copeland to get an aircraft, an airport, a mansion, and a bunch of luxury cars so where in the Bible would this be exactly

God not only promised to make Solomon the wisest man ever but also to make him uniquely rich! There are four primary ways King Solomon, in a fairly short period of time, became the wealthiest king alive. 1 Kings 10:23

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God not only promised to make Solomon the wisest man ever but also to make him uniquely rich! There are four primary ways King Solomon, in a fairly short period of time, became the wealthiest king alive. 1 Kings 10:23

Yet you miss everything else in the Bible. Answer me this did Christ promise material wealth.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you miss everything else in the Bible. Answer me this did Christ promise material wealth.

But remember this: God knows us and he knows them. He has made promises of wealth to us but he has made no promise of wealth to the wicked. God has promised us that all our sin, past, present and future, has been, is and will be forgiven based on the washing of them in the blood of Jesus.
  • Philippians 4:19: And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
  • Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
  • 2 Corinthians 9:8: And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.
  • Jeremiah 17:7-8: But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.
  • Fincial Breakthrough | Kenneth Copeland

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But remember this: God knows us and he knows them. He has made promises of wealth to us but he has made no promise of wealth to the wicked. God has promised us that all our sin, past, present and future, has been, is and will be forgiven based on the washing of them in the blood of Jesus.
  • Philippians 4:19: And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
  • Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
  • 2 Corinthians 9:8: And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.
  • Jeremiah 17:7-8: But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.

Yet no material wealth, 2 Cor says "all you need", not wealth. Copeland and his ilk are evil and twist God's word to their own destruction, sadly hell is in their future unless they repent. Christ didn't come to make you, me or anyone rich Christ came to save your soul. No one can serve Money and God at the same time, will you serve God or Copeland and his money? God is not a magic genie that grants wealth, God is the Almighty who can kill ones soul, He is not to be trifled with.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet no material wealth, 2 Cor says "all you need", not wealth. Copeland and his ilk are evil and twist God's word to their own destruction, sadly hell is in their future unless they repent. Christ didn't come to make you, me or anyone rich Christ came to save your soul. No one can serve Money and God at the same time, will you serve God or Copeland and his money? God is not a magic genie that grants wealth, God is the Almighty who can kill ones soul, He is not to be trifled with.
LOL!!! Read again very slowly!!!===
  • Receive the Power to be Debt Free!

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! Read again very slowly!!!===

Needs, not make you rich. Are you going to hate on Christ because He said it is hard for a rich ma to get to Heaven. You may have bought into the lie and want to be a Christian just to be rich (and I will pray that your released from the demon that has Copeland) but that is the wrong reason and not really a Christian. The reason to be Christian is to save our souls not to be rich. Christ told the rich guy to sell all he had and follow Him, you do realize in horror that would make the rich guy poor. GASP! I thought God was a genie to make one rich! Nope, God doesn't care about material wealth but spiritual wealth.

Now if Copeland lived the Gospel and gave away his wealth and followed Christ, Copeland would be a Christian and doing what Christ said.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Needs, not make you rich. Are you going to hate on Christ because He said it is hard for a rich ma to get to Heaven. You may have bought into the lie and want to be a Christian just to be rich (and I will pray that your released from the demon that has Copeland) but that is the wrong reason and not really a Christian. The reason to be Christian is to save our souls not to be rich. Christ told the rich guy to sell all he had and follow Him, you do realize in horror that would make the rich guy poor. GASP! I thought God was a genie to make one rich! Nope, God doesn't care about material wealth but spiritual wealth.

Now if Copeland lived the Gospel and gave away his wealth and followed Christ, Copeland would be a Christian and doing what Christ said.

LOL!!! Think!!! If you live life with no needs you are very rich!!! Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it. Receive the Power to be Debt Free! - King's Matter
www.kingsmatter.com/multimedia-archive/receive-the-power-to-be-debt-free/

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Giuliano

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am very sorry your are completely lost to Satan's lies, it is sad that Satan can trick so many to think they are following God.

This is God's eternal living Word!!! Believe it!!=== Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still He had no where to lay His head...
Hope this is not too far off topic, but indeed as it is written:

"...The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head." Matt 8:20

But then consider what David wrote about a thousand years earlier:

"Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob." Psalm 132:3-5

"For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it." Psalm 132:13-14

That brings us to Zion, a parched place, which is what you and I have been... but then what did Jesus say?

"But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:14

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is God's eternal living Word!!! Believe it!!=== Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.

Do you seriously think this is material wealth? A Christian can have no money, no planes, no luxury cars and yet be rich in Spirit. See how obsessed you are with material wealth. Astounding.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!! Jesus has streets of pure gold!!

Streets, do you see streets. Material wealth means nothing, Gold means nothing but pavement and you don't see that. Sadly your lost right now and I knew many people who were like you thinking only material wealth matters nothing else including me. I almost fell for that satanic doctrine thank God he recused me from a false wealth name and came it stuff.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Streets, do you see streets. Material wealth means nothing, Gold means nothing but pavement and you don't see that. Sadly your lost right now and I knew many people who were like you thinking only material wealth matters nothing else including me. I almost fell for that satanic doctrine thank God he recused me from a false wealth name and came it stuff.
Try to think!!! If gold means nothing then God would use asphalt!!!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to think!!! If gold means nothing then God would use asphalt!!!

You are quite dense. Gold is asphalt in heaven and worth nothing. See that is where the con man leads you away from Christ and toward worldly wealth.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are quite dense. Gold is asphalt in heaven and worth nothing. See that is where the con man leads you away from Christ and toward worldly wealth.

LOL!!! If you were as rich as God you would pave your 1500 mile-square city streets with gold.