Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they are false too. And that’s coming from someone who isn’t getting the jab.
But a legitimate story, a true story, gets deleted or fact checked as false and these crazy stories get left. So my question is why? What is their end game?
This is very simple sister . They delete and remove the serious stuff which speaks against the vaccination .
Due to some might actually learn from those kinds of things .
THEY leave the CRAZY stuff , so that is all the people see . AND THINK , wow anyone who is against vaccination
must be as crazy as these are . ITS a real simple strategy . Leave the crazy stuff that speaks against vaccination ON the sites
Take away anything that is remotely wise that is against it .
IT also gives the news media A huge edge . Cause when they also speak about the non vaxers , They use the CRAZY LINERS
never the real serious smart doctors . ITS called manipulation ONE O ONE . Make the other side seem CRAZY
use the bad stuff as ammo against them , HIDE THE GOOD EVIDENCE FROM THE MASSES .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they are false too. And that’s coming from someone who isn’t getting the jab.
But a legitimate story, a true story, gets deleted or fact checked as false and these crazy stories get left. So my question is why? What is their end game?
That is how they do as they do sister. Its what they do .

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Once again

ALL MEDICINE AND VACCINES have people who die taking them

So if your going to report the ones for this vaccine. You should report all of them. This is just being fair

Otherwise, You just pushing a news story which is applicable to almost all medications because it supports your hate against this particular vaccine

Which makes you really no better than the fake news and the government who only puts out part of the news which supports them. but fails to give the whole story

The difference is that this experimental drug is being forced on us using criminal tactics like threats, coercion and blackmail.
Their all criminal offenses under law and violate the Geneva convention and Nuremberg codes which is punishable by death

Therefore i will speak out and document the truth about these experiments weather you like it or not...
Their doing more harm than covid ever did...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difference is that this experimental drug is being forced on us using criminal tactics like threats, coercion and blackmail.
Their all criminal offenses under law and violate the Geneva convention and Nuremberg codes which is punishable by death

Therefore i will speak out and document the truth about these experiments weather you like it or not...
whether . whether or not .
Its okay my friend i have many mishaps in my typing as well .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

lol. Your last statement is false. It is not doing more harm than covid ever did. If you actually did the research, alot of the side affects occurring from the vaccine is also a side affect of the disease itself. WHich means there is a HUGE possibility alot of what we are seeing is our bodies reaction to the disease (since the vaccine is set to produce a reaction to the covid virus. )

But when you only hear what you want to hear. Things like that get left in the dark

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is very simple sister . They delete and remove the serious stuff which speaks against the vaccination .
THEY leave the CRAZY stuff , so that is all the people see . AND THINK , wow anyone who is against vaccination
must be as crazy as these are . ITS a real simple strategy . Leave the crazy stuff that speaks against vaccination ON the sites
IT also gives the news media A huge edge . Cause when they also speak about the non vaxers , They use the CRAZY LINERS
never the real serious smart doctors . ITS called manipulation ONE O ONE . Make the other side seem CRAZY
use the bad stuff as ammo against them , HIDE THE GOOD EVIDENCE FROM THE MASSES .
ahh.

So they just delete stuff which speaks against the vaccine...

True definition of a conspiracy theory. They are out to defeat all the false news about a vaccine. but anything else they will let stand

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
lol. Your last statement is false. It is not doing more harm than covid ever did. If you actually did the research, alot of the side affects occurring from the vaccine is also a side affect of the disease itself. WHich means there is a HUGE possibility alot of what we are seeing is our bodies reaction to the disease (since the vaccine is set to produce a reaction to the covid virus. )

But when you only hear what you want to hear. Things like that get left in the dark

According to experts, like the one in the OP video, these experimental injections are doing more harm than covid...
These experts are being censored...

Reactions: pompadour

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to experts, like the one in the OP video, these experimental injections are doing more harm than covid...
These experts are being censored...
There are just as many experts stating the opposite

So who do we believe?

As I said. If the vaccine was as bad as you say. I would have witnessed it by now.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear @stunnedbygrace,

It seemed we DEBUNKED the Post asserting that NYC Hospitals weren't releasing NEW BORN Children to unvaccinated parents. However, new posts continue to appear with that same assertion, including this post purported to be from the Socially Active Dr. Christiane Northrup M.D.:

ebaa4178b33b4e76.png

I've searched her Twitter page for confirmation, but was unable to locate this purported post. And I was unsuccessful in searching Dr. Afzal Niaz M.D.'s Twitter account, but then again, I'm not a Twitter user and may have missed it.

So for now, -- it appears that this information was correct when published. And it really shouldn't come as any surprise given that our world has been turned upside down by satan and his minions.

Bobby Jo & ELAM

When I look at the grammar and vocabulary of this report, it reads like it is coming from an uneducated person - it's terrible! I don't think this report came from a Phd: "... are forcing that if"... "they will not release babies from NICU to parents or after birth ..." ..."you need to show Vax-passport ..."
This looks like it would fail my 4th grade English class where we used to diagram a sentence. Lol

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes! This is what I mean. This is more carefully orchestrated than you know if you end up playing into their hands.

Reactions: amigo de christo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I look at the grammar and vocabulary of this report, it reads like it is coming from an uneducated person - it's terrible! I don't think this report came from a Phd: "... are forcing that if"... "they will not release babies from NICU to parents or after birth ..." ..."you need to show Vax-passport ..."
This looks like it would fail my 4th grade English class where we used to diagram a sentence. Lol

Yes, and I have noted that in a lot of them, it sounds like English is a second language to the one writing them. I noticed that with a lot of stories on the news break app last year and I deleted the app. I didn’t check from what I remember, but I suspected it was a Chinese app from the mistakes. A sentence would give it away from time to time, for example, something like…”but they said they not going to do it,” which is NOT written by someone with English as their first language.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and I have noted that in a lot of them, it sounds like English is a second language to the one writing them. I noticed that with a lot of stories on the news break app last year and I deleted the app. I didn’t check from what I remember, but I suspected it was a Chinese app from the mistakes. A sentence would give it away from time to time, for example, something like…”but they said they not going to do it,” which is NOT written by someone with English as their first language.
I can imagine the hospital recommending that a newborn be separate from a parent who was seriously ill at home and to make other arrangements, but not being able to legally deprive you of your child. But this is a NWO isn't it?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL MEDICINE AND VACCINES have people who die taking them
So if your going to report the ones for this vaccine. You should report all of them. This is just being fair

All humanity harms others.
So if anyone is going to report the heinous criminals, they should report all mankind. This is just being fair.

Now perhaps we could compare the "heinous criminal" versus a normal citizen:

One flu vax (can't remember which) was taken off the market after some 25 deaths.
The Covid vax appears to be responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths.

The swine-flu vax paid out hundreds of millions in damages.
The Covid vax has immunity from damages.

Previous Vax'es were voluntary.
The Covid Vax is mandatory.

Previous flu's didn't require the healthy to wear masks, be locked down, businesses closed, churches closed, etc.
The Covid requires all the above, etc.

Previous flu's didn't report accident deaths at flu casualties.
The Covid reports every death as Covid.​

So why are we comparing someone who accidentally walks out of the store with an unpaid item, -- with a Serial Murderer whose SOLE PURPOSE is to Steal, Kill, and Destroy.

Is there a different agenda which is being pursued?
Bobby Jo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

mmm…if I’m understanding you correctly, I would disagree.
I can imagine the hospital recommending that a newborn be separate from a parent who was seriously ill at home and to make other arrangements, but not being able to legally deprive you of your child. But this is a NWO isn't it?

Yeah I can imagine it too. I can also imagine it could come to not letting parents have their newborns if they aren’t vaxxed. If this madness continues, I can see that coming. It doesn’t mean the meme was true, but it very well could be true soon.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are nano-particles, luciferase, parasites and more un these vaccines. I've watched several of Dr. CARRIE Madej videos and in one particular video that came out over a year ago, she explained discussed these components and technology used. At the time, she admitted not knowing exactly about these substances or the certainty of risk there was and nobody does except those who created them. Now, more information has been surfacing.
Graphene oxide is one of the components. This would fall under the nano-particles.
Here is a report from a professor, economist and president of The Center for Reaearch on Globalization, Dr. MICHAEL Chossudovsky:
[At least 90 scientific studies show the toxic effect of graphene oxide in the human body; graphene has been shown to produce the same clinical EFFECTS of COVID, such as bloodclotting and consequent reduction of platelets. It also affects the immune system through oxidative stress and triggers the collapse of the immune system through the cytokine storm, inflammation of mucous membranes, and loss of taste and smell. This is the classic Covid picture. So is graphene the CAUSALITY of these symptoms, as well as the 17,000 EU deaths that have been reported and many thousands in the US? Ricardo Delgado believes this to be true. (Delgado also reminds us that only around 1% of deaths and adverse events ever get reported.)

Masks also contain graphene, which could adversely impact the health of wearers. A report from Health Canada now says, one year later, that the masks containing graphene should be removed and there was a recall of millions of masks. In mask wearers, this can cause pulmonary fibrosis and cancer. So how can this be injected into people in sufficiently high quantities via the vaccines? It isn’t just at a low level within the vaccine, as is the case for an adjuvant: it is the main component. WHAT HAS BEEN PUT IN THE VACCINE TO SUPPOSEDLY PREVENT THE DISEASE IS WHAT IS PROVOKING IT.

Chossudovsky: so you are almost making the case that it is a toxic element causing the disease, not the virus. Today, we still lack a scientific description (sequencing and isolation) of the virus. The PCR test with the WHO uses the IDENTITY OF THE SARS-CoV (original) VIRUS. So has SARS-CoV 2 been created to cover up the REAL cause of mortality? The routes of toxicity are the masks, the PCR test and the vaccines. ‘As of today, there is no global institution that has recognized the actual isolation, sequencing or purification of the biological agent called SARS-CoV-2, of a novel coronavirus. There is only a virtual sequencing in a computer assembled with a computer algorithm from 3 samples of alveolar mucus taken from 3 patients with pneumonia in the city of Wuhan … in nature, SARS-CoV 2, the new coronavirus, does not exist.’ The symptoms of the virus are caused by graphene. The PCR test cannot find it.

The cotton part of the swab in the PCR test also contains graphene. A Turkish company that produces intranasal vaccines is also producing swabs with graphene in the cotton. So what is being used for ‘prevention’ and ‘diagnosis’ also contains elements that will later cause the disease.

Graphene, when it comes into contact with human (living) cells containing hydrogen, has magnetic properties. This magnetic effect of the vaccines has been confirmed using appropriate scientific instrumentation and shown through millions of videos and pieces of evidence. Magnetism is also showing up in people who have been using the masks for a long time but are NOT VACCINATED.Graphene is present in each of the steps along the way – masks, tests, vaccines.

Graphene oxide has a certain magnetic resonance band, beyond which it becomes excited, which in turn leads to rapid oxydisation of the material. When the oxydisation level exceeds certain body biomarkers, it triggers a collapse of the immune system and a cytokine storm, typical of ‘severe Covid-19’.

Chossudovsky: Some health organization or entity (WHO) has approved items such as masks, (PCR tests) and vaccines. And 190 nations belonging to the UN have approved what the WHO decides. Virologists in other countries have accepted a series of concepts that haven’t been proven – they haven’t done this type of analysis. That’s the first question. The second is, what are the solutions for the public, especially those vaccinated, and for the various health authorities? Answer: with graphene oxide, we know how to degrade it by increasing a person’s glutathione levels. So treatments with N-acetylcysteine, a precursor to glutathione work, as well as IV shots of glutathione. We must raise our antioxidant levels of glutathione. This effect has been seen in at least 96 clinical trials. We must also avoid the vaccine because it will potentially cause the disease later, involving bloodclotting. Subsequent doses for those vaccinated mustn’t be taken. We are capable of discharging graphene oxide, so it’s curious they’re recommending several vaccines a year. Athletes and children have naturally high glutathione levels. The elderly have low levels.

The vaccines have been shown to contain MINIMAL mRNA, yet significant levels of graphene.

In various jurisdictions in Spain, lawsuits have been started to stop the vaccines.

Chilean researchers have also found graphene oxide in the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

Was all this virus scare brought about to inject the neurological modulator graphene oxide into the population? We’re talking about neuronal control. Graphene behaves inside the body as a nano-biosensor. And from there, graphene oxide can be excited wirelessly and remotely with 5G technology, which has never stopped being implemented during the pandemic.]

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are nano-particles, luciferase, parasites and more un these vaccines. I've watched several of Dr. CARRIE Madej videos and in one particular video that came out over a year ago, she explained discussed these components and technology used. At the time, she admitted not knowing exactly about these substances or the certainty of risk there was and nobody does except those who created them. Now, more information has been surfacing.
Graphene oxide is one of the components. This would fall under the nano-particles.
Here is a report from a professor, economist and president of The Center for Reaearch on Globalization, Dr. MICHAEL Chossudovsky:
[At least 90 scientific studies show the toxic effect of graphene oxide in the human body; graphene has been shown to produce the same clinical EFFECTS of COVID, such as bloodclotting and consequent reduction of platelets. It also affects the immune system through oxidative stress and triggers the collapse of the immune system through the cytokine storm, inflammation of mucous membranes, and loss of taste and smell. This is the classic Covid picture. So is graphene the CAUSALITY of these symptoms, as well as the 17,000 EU deaths that have been reported and many thousands in the US? Ricardo Delgado believes this to be true. (Delgado also reminds us that only around 1% of deaths and adverse events ever get reported.)

Masks also contain graphene, which could adversely impact the health of wearers. A report from Health Canada now says, one year later, that the masks containing graphene should be removed and there was a recall of millions of masks. In mask wearers, this can cause pulmonary fibrosis and cancer. So how can this be injected into people in sufficiently high quantities via the vaccines? It isn’t just at a low level within the vaccine, as is the case for an adjuvant: it is the main component. WHAT HAS BEEN PUT IN THE VACCINE TO SUPPOSEDLY PREVENT THE DISEASE IS WHAT IS PROVOKING IT.

Chossudovsky: so you are almost making the case that it is a toxic element causing the disease, not the virus. Today, we still lack a scientific description (sequencing and isolation) of the virus. The PCR test with the WHO uses the IDENTITY OF THE SARS-CoV (original) VIRUS. So has SARS-CoV 2 been created to cover up the REAL cause of mortality? The routes of toxicity are the masks, the PCR test and the vaccines. ‘As of today, there is no global institution that has recognized the actual isolation, sequencing or purification of the biological agent called SARS-CoV-2, of a novel coronavirus. There is only a virtual sequencing in a computer assembled with a computer algorithm from 3 samples of alveolar mucus taken from 3 patients with pneumonia in the city of Wuhan … in nature, SARS-CoV 2, the new coronavirus, does not exist.’ The symptoms of the virus are caused by graphene. The PCR test cannot find it.

The cotton part of the swab in the PCR test also contains graphene. A Turkish company that produces intranasal vaccines is also producing swabs with graphene in the cotton. So what is being used for ‘prevention’ and ‘diagnosis’ also contains elements that will later cause the disease.

Graphene, when it comes into contact with human (living) cells containing hydrogen, has magnetic properties. This magnetic effect of the vaccines has been confirmed using appropriate scientific instrumentation and shown through millions of videos and pieces of evidence. Magnetism is also showing up in people who have been using the masks for a long time but are NOT VACCINATED.Graphene is present in each of the steps along the way – masks, tests, vaccines.

Graphene oxide has a certain magnetic resonance band, beyond which it becomes excited, which in turn leads to rapid oxydisation of the material. When the oxydisation level exceeds certain body biomarkers, it triggers a collapse of the immune system and a cytokine storm, typical of ‘severe Covid-19’.

Chossudovsky: Some health organization or entity (WHO) has approved items such as masks, (PCR tests) and vaccines. And 190 nations belonging to the UN have approved what the WHO decides. Virologists in other countries have accepted a series of concepts that haven’t been proven – they haven’t done this type of analysis. That’s the first question. The second is, what are the solutions for the public, especially those vaccinated, and for the various health authorities? Answer: with graphene oxide, we know how to degrade it by increasing a person’s glutathione levels. So treatments with N-acetylcysteine, a precursor to glutathione work, as well as IV shots of glutathione. We must raise our antioxidant levels of glutathione. This effect has been seen in at least 96 clinical trials. We must also avoid the vaccine because it will potentially cause the disease later, involving bloodclotting. Subsequent doses for those vaccinated mustn’t be taken. We are capable of discharging graphene oxide, so it’s curious they’re recommending several vaccines a year. Athletes and children have naturally high glutathione levels. The elderly have low levels.

The vaccines have been shown to contain MINIMAL mRNA, yet significant levels of graphene.

In various jurisdictions in Spain, lawsuits have been started to stop the vaccines.

Chilean researchers have also found graphene oxide in the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

Was all this virus scare brought about to inject the neurological modulator graphene oxide into the population? We’re talking about neuronal control. Graphene behaves inside the body as a nano-biosensor. And from there, graphene oxide can be excited wirelessly and remotely with 5G technology, which has never stopped being implemented during the pandemic.]

I just read a pretty scary study on GO. I’ll try to find it.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mmm…if I’m understanding you correctly, I would disagree.
Based on what?

My sister in law had to happen open heart surgery due to damage to her heart caused by Covid

My daughter in laws mother died from pneumonia and a major heart attack caused by Covid.

These were BEFORE there was any vaccine available

so am I surprised the vaccine causes possible heart issues?

No, I would expect it

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... sensationalistic meme type posts ... do not automatically equal the truth. ...

Dear SBG,

I have two thoughts:

1. You'd make a TERRIBLE liar. To be an accomplished liar you need to recognize the difference between:
  • Our Hospital has NEVER instructed new parents that they need to be vax'd to take their New Born home.
Versus :
  • Our Hospital does not require new parents to be vax'd before taking their New Born home.

Thus the deception between what had actually occurred versus the Bad Publicity you're hired to avoid.​

2. The CDC recommends that vax'd individuals wait 4-6 weeks before being evaluated using an MRI:

COVID-19 Vaccination
Routine Medical Procedures and Screenings

Most routine medical procedures or screenings can be performed before or after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. These can include:

• Routine blood work
  • Dental procedures
  • CT scans (also known as CAT scans or computed tomography), with or without IV contrast dye
  • EKGs (also known as ECGs or electrocardiograms)
  • Cardiac stress tests (also known as exercise tolerance tests or treadmill tests), with or without radiographic dye
  • Colonoscopies
  • Ultrasounds
  • Other medical screening exams

Talk to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about getting vaccinated before or after routine medical procedures or screenings.

Mammograms

If you are due for a mammogram and have been recently vaccinated for COVID-19, ask your doctor how long you should wait after vaccination to get your mammogram. People who have received a COVID-19 vaccine can have swelling in the lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy) in the underarm near where they got the shot. This swelling is a normal sign that your body is building protection against COVID-19. However, it is possible that this swelling could cause a false reading on a mammogram. Some experts recommend getting your mammogram before being vaccinated or waiting four to six weeks after getting your vaccine.

NOTE: Mammograms use the MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), which COINCIDENTALLY is not FLAGGED as a Health Risk in the BULLET LISTED "Procedures and Screenings", and again NOT CITED in the "Mammograms" paragraph. So exactly WHY is "MRI" SPECIFICALLY not mentioned in this CDC Guidance? Why are they AVOIDING citing the MRI Technology???

I can only hypothesize that it might take some 4-6 weeks for the Graphene Oxide to be sufficiently distributed throughout the body so that your "Graphene-Oxide-concentrated" injection site doesn't short-circuit and COOK your flesh.

And Graphene Oxide appears to be one of the PRIMARY constituents, which is HIGHLY TOXIC to humans and animals.​

We share information which will hopefully keep us from suffering loss, including serious injury and death.

Bobby Jo & ELAM