Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one is too close to home I think

I think of how my daughter in law would feel if she read some of the comments in here. Especially from people who call themselves believers

Denouncing others can bring a strong sense of self-validation, and it becomes addictive if not quashed.

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This does NOT mean GO is in the jab, but…earlier I searched for what GO looks like under a microscope and I will say this - I did find a pic that looks remarkably like some of the particles in the Madej video - thin, wafer like look with the characteristic sharp edges of GO.

Still looking for anything that looks like the tentacled thing…

alright, I give up on finding the tentacled thing. My best guess is it’s some odd microorganism that began growing in the vial once it wasn’t refrigerated any more and…during heating up under the white light. It’s my best guess.

The closest I came to anything similar was something from the hydra genus, found in freshwater.

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And my Oldest daughter has health issues. We all keep trying to get her to get the vaccine But she is scared because of all the conspiracies. I just shudder to think if she got it and dies because of the fear promoted by people. She can’t even make a choice because she is so scared. Yet is it not these people screaming choice??

It's one thing to try to give people information, but yes, I'm seeing this personally too. People whom I know, that are paralyzed unable to decide what they should do.

And the truth is . . . all these people who are so certain that something horrible is going to happen to the vaxxed . . . no one really knows that, so far as I can figure.

I don't think there is some big vax conspiracy, but I do think the zeitgeist is one of tyranny, and so whatever is going on, it's going to be treated that way.

It's like when I'm having an anxiety attack. It doesn't matter what I'm thinking about, I'll feel anxiety over it just the same. Work out this issue, and my anxiety will transfer to the next thing. This is why I don't try to address the issue I'm feeling anxious about. I recognize that the feeling itself, the anxiety, is the problem.

To me, this is like that. Our world is rushing headlong into tyranny, and so whatever comes along will be appropriated for that agenda.

Much love!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
alright, I give up on finding the tentacled thing. My best guess is it’s some odd microorganism that began growing in the vial once it wasn’t refrigerated any more and…during heating up under the white light. It’s my best guess.
I shudder to think of the vaccines which have been thawed out for too long and the reactions people get. I wish we could get a count of this.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Comparing their ACTIONS is not the same as comparing THEM

Saying they only delete credible doctors (doctors who agree with him) and not others is exactly what groups like this do.
First off, I'd like to offer my condolences on your loss. After I realized that I'd inadvertently caused another member grief, I decided to tone down my right to express myself. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground so I've decided to take care of my yard.
I wouldn't want to cause someone else to stumble by exerting my right when I don't have to express it. I think it's what the Lord wants me to do. How about you?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been looking through this thread. It's as full of ad hominem and other nonsense as so many others!

:(
Folks are gonna do as they please . But they have zero right to force folks to take a shot .
If we watch the liberal news , they are getting very ugly about all of this .
Saying things like , let them starve if they wont take the shot . This is evil my friend .
The news is a monster that is in unity with the beast system .
No matter if one took the shot or dont , They have no right to FORCE this on folks .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, I'd like to offer my condolences on your loss. After I realized that I'd inadvertently caused another member grief, I decided to tone down my right to express myself. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground so I've decided to take care of my yard.
I wouldn't want to cause someone else to stumble by exerting my right when I don't have to express it. I think it's what the Lord wants me to do. How about you?
I deleted the post.

I still worry we need to be careful the outside world is looking in. They see all these things.

Reactions: Truman and marks

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it has nothing to do with me . I just researched this whole thing from the beginning .
So have I

I do not see what you see. And what I have experienced is the opposite of what you see

Do does that make me want to delete all the people who disagree with me?

Or make it that I want people to see everyone and chose for themselves?

Reactions: marks

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks are gonna do as they please . But they have zero right to force folks to take a shot .
Saying things like , let them starve if they wont take the shot . This is evil my friend .
No matter if one took the shot or dont , They have no right to FORCE this on folks .

If you want to talk about the liberal news and how ugly they are (I agree with you by the way)

Let’s make sure we do not act like them

That would make us just as bad as they are

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah?

Well I am one of those Vaccinated and currently positive.

The vacc did not kill me, It probably saved my life. Not as you claim Worse/ And I am not the only one I know like this. 4 people I knw were exposed and never even got the virus

But you go right ahead believing what you want to believe.
It aint my side trying to force one to take a shot . THEY DOING THIS . I am just concerned about long term effects is why i warned
folks to not take it . I didnt force one soul not to take it . BUT can ya say the same thing for this beloved biden and his news media agenda
and communist cooperations that are squeezing folks out of areas due to a sorry shot they refuse . This is evil .
No one should be forced to take this nasty shot . If folks want it , well its on them they can take it . BUT the liberal agenda is evil . PEROID .
They kill babies and holler gays rights and rights of their body , yet force folks to take shots . HYPROCRISY .
IF the shot is their caped super hero , WHY Fear the unvaccinated . IF THE SHOT IS SO WONDERFUL and good . WHY so much
fear and hatred towards the unvaccinated . The world has the shot as its hope , AND I GOT JESUS . I will pray for all the people .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

And in this case, I'd be happy to throw their words back at them ~ My body, my choice! Though I know it's really up to God.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to talk about the liberal news and how ugly they are (I agree with you by the way)

Let’s make sure we do not act like them

That would make us just as bad as they are
I dont . I just said i researched it and they honestly have no idea what the long term effects will be .
how can they .............that could take serveral years or more to find that one out .
But they want to FORCE it on folks . NOT ME my friend . I aint touching the nasty thing .
I got my peace , HE IS JESUS . Let the world do to me as it will for refusing the shot .
IF we think this is bad , wait till folks start refusing the next thing coming . MARK OF THE BEAST .
Cause this whole mindset is what all this is leading us all right too . beast system , mark and so on .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It aint my side trying to force one to take a shot .
its not my side either

THEY DOING THIS . I am just concerned about long term effects is why i warned
folks to not take it . I didnt force one soul not to take it . BUT can ya say the same thing for this beloved biden and his news media agenda
and communist cooperations that are squeezing folks out of areas due to a sorry shot they refuse . This is evil .
No one should be forced to take this nasty shot . If folks want it , well its on them they can take it . BUT the liberal agenda is evil . PEROID .
They kill babies and holler gays rights and rights of their body , yet force folks to take shots . HYPROCRISY .
IF the shot is their caped super hero , WHY Fear the unvaccinated . IF THE SHOT IS SO WONDERFUL and good . WHY so much
fear and hatred towards the unvaccinated . The world has the shot as its hope , AND I GOT JESUS . I will pray for all the people .

I agree no one should be forced to take the shot

At the same token, We should not spread unproven news which scares people who need the shot from taking it

Does that not make us just as bad as those we are fighting?

I am just tryign to get people to see what they are doing.. And think about what others see them doing.

If you hate what others are doing, yet do almost the same thing. Your word gets lost

Reactions: amigo de christo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other odd thing was stuff moving. She said at one point the particles began collecting toward the edge. Self assembly? Or an attempt at it…self assembling nanotechnology.

I will just have to wait and see if anyone else gets a vial to examine.