Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear SBG,

I have two thoughts:

1. You'd make a TERRIBLE liar. To be an accomplished liar you need to recognize the difference between:
  • Our Hospital has NEVER instructed new parents that they need to be vax'd to take their New Born home.
Versus :
  • Our Hospital does not require new parents to be vax'd before taking their New Born home.

Okay, so there very well could be a woman out there who wasn’t allowed to take her newborn home from Langone because she was unvaccinated. Where is she? Why hasn’t she screamed from the rooftops as mother’s are apt to do if someone takes their baby? Who did she tell her story to? Why haven’t we heard her story? Until she talks to someone or appears on Fox News, she could be fictional.

I’m glad that I would be a terrible liar! :)

Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are just as many experts stating the opposite

So who do we believe?

As I said. If the vaccine was as bad as you say. I would have witnessed it by now.

Again, just because your not witnessing it, doesn't mean it's not happening...

Censorship is the mark of a liar...
The truth doesn't censor...

The only difference here is that I believe the ones being censored...
You believe the ones doing the censoring...

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is very simple sister . They delete and remove the serious stuff which speaks against the vaccination .
Exactly. Truth and facts are being HEAVILY CENSORED. Indeed doctors and nurses have been threatened with job losses or worse for speaking out. But many are in fact speaking out (and suffering the consequences).

What everyone should know is that there is a REAL EVIL SATANIC CONSPIRACY to destroy humanity (one way or another). And people who say that they took the jab and everything is fine simply do not know what could happen in 3, or 6, or 9, or 12 months. No one knows and no one will be held accountable for crimes against humanity. And this does not even address the total loss of personal freedoms and constitutionally guaranteed rights and freedoms.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ahh.

So they just delete stuff which speaks against the vaccine...

True definition of a conspiracy theory. They are out to defeat all the false news about a vaccine. but anything else they will let stand
No . They dont just delete stuff which speaks against the vaccine . THEY just delete the stuff that credible doctors say .
They leave the voo doo crazy stuff on there . THEY use it for ammo against those who refuse the vaccine .
AKA , they make us look crazy . THEY discredit through fake fact checkers the real deal . Yall need to listen to what real doctors said .
Though most of that stuff is long gone now . THEY left the crazy stuff up and the news feeds off that stuff .
Instead of having a intelligent conversation about this whole thing , they just spout the crazy stuff and use that as ammo
to justify why they are RIGHT and anyone who refuses the vaccine is just crazy . I thought you knew this .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. Truth and facts are being HEAVILY CENSORED. Indeed doctors and nurses have been threatened with job losses or worse for speaking out. But many are in fact speaking out (and suffering the consequences).

What everyone should know is that there is a REAL EVIL SATANIC CONSPIRACY to destroy humanity (one way or another). And people who say that they took the jab and everything is fine simply do not know what could happen in 3, or 6, or 9, or 12 months. No one knows and no one will be held accountable for crimes against humanity. And this does not even address the total loss of personal freedoms and constitutionally guaranteed rights and freedoms.
This is how they have always manipulated . It works is why . I mean think about it .
Most folks are easily trusting and do not research squat . THEY just trust the mainstream . THEY also make things political
TO KEEP us divided . I thought folks knew this . I once wrote a paper in college on how to take over the world .
Most folks could not keep up with even that paper . Though i shun carnal wisdom to hades NOW .
Folks are real easily guided into a mindset . WHETHER LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE .
Forgetting that as long as a govt has the approval of at least thirty five to forty percent , IT CAN DO WHATEVER .
Democracy is the easiest way to get an agenda going . IT truly is . So long as we have two systems or more in place
the people are easily divided against each other and the real agenda , NO MATTER WHO IS IN POWER , just keeps going on .
The real kicker is where its leading . TO a system where BOTH SIDES are gonna BE UNDER TOTAL CONTROL and any , no matter
what side they were on , WILL BE CONTROLLED. AKA , chip the sheep . set us a system
where if anyone would dare revolt they are cut out instant . SO FEW WILL . AND YET even this was spoken of in revelation .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol. Your last statement is false. It is not doing more harm than covid ever did. If you actually did the research, alot of the side affects occurring from the vaccine is also a side affect of the disease itself. WHich means there is a HUGE possibility alot of what we are seeing is our bodies reaction to the disease (since the vaccine is set to produce a reaction to the covid virus. )

But when you only hear what you want to hear. Things like that get left in the dark
Yes BOTH the virus and the vaccine are producing and will produce LONG TERM EFFECTS .
But in those vaccinated the chances of a wacked out immune system when it comes into the said virus or simliar virus
IS worse . IT didnt bode well for the animals . It wont bode well for humanity . THEY GOT the perfect vaccine
to help thin the herd . Cause when so called things develope , they can just blame it on the virus or another strain of said virus .
Yall folks actually THINK they care about us . THEY DONT . NOT the elites . THEY Dont . they work for the dragon .
Though they dont realize they do . ITS all about a beast system now . WELCOME TO THE FINAL DAYS .
I aint touching the nasty shot . GOD IS WITH ME . I TRUST IN HE ALONE . I WISH folks had actually done their own research .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This does NOT mean GO is in the jab, but…earlier I searched for what GO looks like under a microscope and I will say this - I did find a pic that looks remarkably like some of the particles in the Madej video - thin, wafer like look with the characteristic sharp edges of GO.

Still looking for anything that looks like the tentacled thing…

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, just because your not witnessing it, doesn't mean it's not happening...

Censorship is the mark of a liar...
The truth doesn't censor...

The only difference here is that I believe the ones being censored...
You believe the ones doing the censoring...
I am not sensoring anyone

Let’s stop the theories and start to get united so we can spread Jesus not fear and hate

Reactions: marks

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes BOTH the virus and the vaccine are producing and will produce LONG TERM EFFECTS .
But in those vaccinated the chances of a wacked out immune system when it comes into the said virus or simliar virus
IS worse . IT didnt bode well for the animals . It wont bode well for humanity . THEY GOT the perfect vaccine
to help thin the herd . Cause when so called things develope , they can just blame it on the virus or another strain of said virus .
Yall folks actually THINK they care about us . THEY DONT . NOT the elites . THEY Dont . they work for the dragon .
Though they dont realize they do . ITS all about a beast system now . WELCOME TO THE FINAL DAYS .
I aint touching the nasty shot . GOD IS WITH ME . I TRUST IN HE ALONE . I WISH folks had actually done their own research .
Yeah?

Well I am one of those Vaccinated and currently positive.

The vacc did not kill me, It probably saved my life. Not as you claim Worse/ And I am not the only one I know like this. 4 people I knw were exposed and never even got the virus

But you go right ahead believing what you want to believe.

Reactions: marks

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Agreed.
Psalms 118:8 - "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."

Jeremiah 17:5 - "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD."

Psalms 118:8-9
"8
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes."

Hard to understand those who think their governments actually care about them. If that ever was the case, it has gone by the wayside a very long time ago.

Just knowing about how much money Bill Gates, his wife and Fauci have given the Wuhan Labs over the decades is questionable and, funny how Gates also researches, and has for sometime now, population control. Vaccines and population control go together like chips and dip! What other reason could there even be for researching these two specific things?? Hmmm. trust no man.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed.
Psalms 118:8 - "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."

Jeremiah 17:5 - "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD."

Psalms 118:8-9
"8
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes."

Hard to understand those who think their governments actually care about them. If that ever was the case, it has gone by the wayside a very long time ago.

Just knowing about how much money Bill Gates, his wife and Fauci have given the Wuhan Labs over the decades is questionable and, funny how Gates also researches, and has for sometime now, population control. Vaccines and population control go together like chips and dip! What other reason could there even be for researching these two specific things?? Hmmm. trust no man.
The Whole thing is a mess. Just shows me we are in the last days.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sensoring anyone

Let’s stop the theories and start to get united so we can spread Jesus not fear and hate
This seems to be such an emotionally charged issue for many people! It seems to me there are ones on both sides that are making unreasoned arguments, and damaging the credibility of both sides.

Much love!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This seems to be such an emotionally charged issue for many people! It seems to me there are ones on both sides that are making unreasoned arguments, and damaging the credibility of both sides.

Much love!
Once again, Sadly, there seems to be no middle ground

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats about every vaccine thread I have ever been in. In any chatroom.

I don;t get why this topic brings out the worse in people (myself included)
It's not just this topic. It's people.

For lots of us, I'm thinking we'd all be getting along wonderfully, no kidding, if we were in caps and gloves and aprons, serving food to the hungry.

But start in on a topic that causes someone to feel insecure, and just watch the fireworks!

Much love!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not just this topic. It's people.

For lots of us, I'm thinking we'd all be getting along wonderfully, no kidding, if we were in caps and gloves and aprons, serving food to the hungry.

But start in on a topic that causes someone to feel insecure, and just watch the fireworks!

Much love!
This one is too close to home I think

I think of how my daughter in law would feel if she read some of the comments in here. Especially from people who call themselves believers

And my Oldest daughter has health issues. We all keep trying to get her to get the vaccine But she is scared because of all the conspiracies. I just shudder to think if she got it and dies because of the fear promoted by people. She can’t even make a choice because she is so scared. Yet is it not these people screaming choice??