Jurassic Park movies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone is interested, Tubi currently has all of the Jurassic Park movies for free.

I didn't see the last two movies, so just started watching The Lost World. Watched half of it and will watch the rest another night. It's good so far.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I finished watching The Lost World. I think it's about as good as the original movie. If anyone likes movies with suspense and action, you would probably enjoy it.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just watched Jurassic Park 111. It was also very good. Lots of excitement.

These movies were all filmed in Hawaii, on the lovely island of Kauai. Really gorgeous scenery!!

Did anyone see the last two movies in the franchise? Fallen Kingdom and Jurassic World Dominion? If so, how were they?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just watched Jurassic Park 111. It was also very good. Lots of excitement.

These movies were all filmed in Hawaii, on the lovely island of Kauai. Really gorgeous scenery!!

Did anyone see the last two movies in the franchise? Fallen Kingdom and Jurassic World Dominion? If so, how were they?
I think I've seen fallen kingdom and liked it.

Reactions: Debp