Just a bit of fun . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prolly a minstrel, but never heard of it. I'm from United States though. Or a mars.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Prolly a minstrel, but never heard of it. I'm from United States though. Or a mars.
A minstrel is a large chocolate button with a smooth outer coating. A Kit-Kat would probably be a Christian from a breakaway church group.

Reactions: Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In real life, I'm probably the Wispa, don't think I have ever tried the Wispa chocolate bar before, well not that I know of anyway.

Reactions: Helen and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In real life, I'm probably the Wispa, don't think I have ever tried the Wispa chocolate bar before, well not that I know of anyway.
I'm probably a Minstrel or a Twirl as I just can't stand still when worshipping.

Reactions: Mayflower

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To be honest I am properly closer to a TOBLERONE !! :D

Reactions: Pearl

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which one are you Stranger?

I don't know. I don't hardly eat candy anymore. As a kid I liked butterfingers and licorice. And still do, but don't eat them that often.

Stranger

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know. I don't hardly eat candy anymore. As a kid I liked butterfingers and licorice. And still do, but don't eat them that often.

Stranger
It's not really about which you eat but about which best describes you as a Christian. Not to be taken seriously though - it just a bit of fun.

Reactions: Helen