*Just a chatting place *

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just checking in to this old thread.

@Butterfly

I was praying for your son Dan today...and as we are on longer on the other Site these days ...I seem to miss your newsy updates :)

How are things in jolly old England ?.. I'm sure that I'd no longer "recognise it...." (I still haven'r got over all the front gardens being concrete now!!! Ha!)

Has spring sprung there?

Today is the first day that I have felt like gardening here...Yay!
Looking forward to some flowers in colours soon. :)

Blessings ...H

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Acolyte

Everyone is welcome...this is just a friendly fellowshipping chatter thread :)

Jump in. No shark here. lol

I do wish I was more of a chit-chatter, lol. I'll give it a shot though! Okay, I have 3 mini Schnauzers taking up MORE than 3/4 of my bed...nothing out of the usual :rolleyes:
I have a brother, sister and a nephew who are all talking about moving to NC. I already have one brother and a nephew there. Not sure how I feel about that except a bit sad...but, nothing in stone yet.
Hmm, maybe I will move there too! Haha.
Helen, I'm happy for you that your feeling up to gardening! I'm sure all of that work will bring up some beautiful flowers ♥
Okay, out of material :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do wish I was more of a chit-chatter, lol. I'll give it a shot though! Okay, I have 3 mini Schnauzers taking up MORE than 3/4 of my bed...nothing out of the usual :rolleyes:
I have a brother, sister and a nephew who are all talking about moving to NC. I already have one brother and a nephew there. Not sure how I feel about that except a bit sad...but, nothing in stone yet.
Hmm, maybe I will move there too! Haha.
Helen, I'm happy for you that your feeling up to gardening! I'm sure all of that work will bring up some beautiful flowers ♥
Okay, out of material :D

And there was I , thinking that you had the personality of a very easy 'chit-chatter'. I can babble away at any time ...just ask Dave !! :)

But, so can he...I get a glazed look once he gets talking on and on about his latest bible study!!

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are everywhere these days. Lol
I have been in reading without logging in alot lately. 2 new threads caught my attention so I came in.
The first was Has anyone changed their mind... and then willie's question one.
We do go over the same stuff alot. So they were refreshing. :)

I haven't seen @Prayer Warrior for awhile. Is she doing ok?
My faith in our Father grows almost by the minute, almost as fast as I lose any faith in mankind.
Thanks for a place to just chat. :D:)
Blessings!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They are everywhere these days. Lol
I have been in reading without logging in alot lately. 2 new threads caught my attention so I came in.
The first was Has anyone changed their mind... and then willie's question one.
We do go over the same stuff alot. So they were refreshing. :)

I haven't seen @Prayer Warrior for awhile. Is she doing ok?
My faith in our Father grows almost by the minute, almost as fast as I lose any faith in mankind.
Thanks for a place to just chat. :D:)
Blessings!

Glad that you posted. ...
Yes, I just thought to bump this old thread back up again today , all the negative postings got me down somewhat....
But I hate to come on here and leave again without at least just saying Hello to friends. :)

Reactions: Acolyte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just stopping by to say Hello.

Hoping to dodge the rain tomorrow and bathe our little 60 lb lap dog. So anyway, also have on the agenda to give him a nail clipping.
Just wondering ~ would that be a manicure and pedicure, or does that only apply to people? LOL

Taken

B

Butterfly

Just checking in to this old thread.

@Butterfly

I was praying for your son Dan today...and as we are on longer on the other Site these days ...I seem to miss your newsy updates :)

How are things in jolly old England ?.. I'm sure that I'd no longer "recognise it...." (I still haven'r got over all the front gardens being concrete now!!! Ha!)

Has spring sprung there?

Today is the first day that I have felt like gardening here...Yay!
Looking forward to some flowers in colours soon. :)

Blessings ...H
Hi Helen
I do go over to the other site sometimes, but the longer I stayed away the harder it got to sign in and post. I think I was open about something we were dealing with as a family, concerning Dan and it was as if I had placed an elephant in the room, no body said a word about ' the issue ' just chit chatted about other things I had shared. It was hard going and I had exercised a bit of trust with something that was breaking my heart as a mum - so I closed up. Then Twinc came along, and In that smaller forum I couldn't hide from his endless posts. I just kind of came here a bit more often, and I got a bit hooked- I do check in to see how everyone is doing, and keep meaning to jump in and say ' hello ' . I did notice that Twinc wasn't around and hasn't made contact with anyone - which doesn't seem good. Haven't seen Mike around either - lost his email address , do you have contact with him ?
Dan is up and down, self harmed quite a bit in recent months, he did his face one day while I was at work- I found it hard to pick myself up that time round and nosed dived ( think it's due to coming off hrt ) He is ' OK ' at the moment - thank you for praying for him- appreciate that xxxx
What makes you think that all the gardens are concrete - we have plenty of lovely front gardens, okay, there are plenty of really scruffy gardens as well !!! Lol
We did think Spring had sprung, but it's got cold again- that's England for you X
I think we are all in a dip because of Brexit, it really is getting everyone in a bad mood.

Pleased all your snow has gone, now last year you seemed to have it for ages, so I am pleased you can get in the garden , and that you feel like it.I never feel like gardening !! Lol
My time has nearly gone, and I need to get ready to catch the bus - as usual !! Lol
Much love
Rita xxx

B

Butterfly

Just stopping by to say Hello.

Hoping to dodge the rain tomorrow and bathe our little 60 lb lap dog. So anyway, also have on the agenda to give him a nail clipping.
Just wondering ~ would that be a manicure and pedicure, or does that only apply to people? LOL

Taken
Maybe it a manicure for the front paws and a pedicure for the back !! Lol

B

Butterfly

Sorry. Yes it means I don't know.

God Bless,
Taken
I thought I would ask as I am not always up to date with text shorthand. I thought LOL was lots of love, as that's what it use to mean when I was younger ( when you use to write shorthand words on the backs of letters to friends !! ) Now I know it means laugh out loud - I figured that is what you meant , but thought it best to ask x

B

Butterfly

My emojis don't show up on my posts- I see them on other posts , wonder why !!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I would ask as I am not always up to date with text shorthand. I thought LOL was lots of love, as that's what it use to mean when I was younger ( when you use to write shorthand words on the backs of letters to friends !! ) Now I know it means laugh out loud - I figured that is what you meant , but thought it best to ask x

No issue, and agree always best to ask.

Usually I am not a big fan of acronyms, and find I also have to ask others what their acronyms mean.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Butterfly