*Just a chatting place *

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there was I , thinking that you had the personality of a very easy 'chit-chatter'. I can babble away at any time ...just ask Dave !! :)

But, so can he...I get a glazed look once he gets talking on and on about his latest bible study!!

Nope, I am a pretty quiet and contemplative gal although, I make lot's of people laugh as I do love to laugh and hear others laugh. My one brother and I are allot alike in the humor department but, to just come up with chatty Cathy stuff on the phone makes me CRAZY!!! Unless, there is substance to the convo and, this is different as I am writing on a computer. Just don't like certain folks who keep me on the phone forever talking about NOTHING! I know, some of them are bored or lonely so, I do the best I can when they call me as, I do not want to hurt their feelings.
Ah, that "glazed look" I know it well, lol. Sometimes as my chatter friends will not let me off the phone, my eyes are rolling as I am saying, uh-huh, oh wow, good for you, I'm sorry to hear that would you like to pray about that with me? This will get one of them off the phone quicker when I bring up The Lord...she is not saved...yet :)

Reactions: Acolyte and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, I am a pretty quiet and contemplative gal although, I make lot's of people laugh as I do love to laugh and hear others laugh. My one brother and I are allot alike in the humor department but, to just come up with chatty Cathy stuff on the phone makes me CRAZY!!! Unless, there is substance to the convo and, this is different as I am writing on a computer. Just don't like certain folks who keep me on the phone forever talking about NOTHING! I know, some of them are bored or lonely so, I do the best I can when they call me as, I do not want to hurt their feelings.
Ah, that "glazed look" I know it well, lol. Sometimes as my chatter friends will not let me off the phone, my eyes are rolling as I am saying, uh-huh, oh wow, good for you, I'm sorry to hear that would you like to pray about that with me? This will get one of them off the phone quicker when I bring up The Lord...she is not saved...yet :)
Wow, that was allot for a non-chatty person...ahahah! ♥

Reactions: Acolyte and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unless, there is substance to the convo and, this is different as I am writing on a computer. Just don't like certain folks who keep me on the phone forever talking about NOTHING! I know, some of them are bored or lonely so, I do the best I can when they call me as, I do not want to hurt their feelings.

Haha!! SOooo I wont ask for your phone number then :D

My one daughter ( Spokane USA ) and I have ' talked about nothing' for over 2 hours lots of times!!! LOL We are professional chatters as is my other daughter who lives 10 mins away :)

Have a great day Nancy x

Reactions: Acolyte and Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just stopping by to say Hello.

Hoping to dodge the rain tomorrow and bathe our little 60 lb lap dog. So anyway, also have on the agenda to give him a nail clipping.
Just wondering ~ would that be a manicure and pedicure, or does that only apply to people? LOL

Taken

:D
Probs manicure on the front paws and Pedicure on the back!! LOL

Send us some of your rain...we need it...it's still very brown and dry here...

Last edited:
Reactions: Acolyte and Taken
B

brakelite

Just stopping by to say Hello.

Hoping to dodge the rain tomorrow and bathe our little 60 lb lap dog. So anyway, also have on the agenda to give him a nail clipping.
Just wondering ~ would that be a manicure and pedicure, or does that only apply to people? LOL

Taken
Padicure.

Hello. My name is Brendan.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I haven't seen @Prayer Warrior for awhile. Is she doing ok?
My faith in our Father grows almost by the minute, almost as fast as I lose any faith in mankind.
Thanks for a place to just chat. :D:)
Blessings!

Since you posted this I have written to @Prayer Warrior ..I do know she is on another Site, maybe that one keeps her too busy.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK...my name is John...married (32 years) with 8 children and 12 grandchildren (so far)... :)

Thanks..nice to 'meet' you John, good name. :)
Sounds like you have a nice tribe there...I wish we had had more than just two kids now. But I was not really "into" the pain of birthing much!! haha!
( yet I had a fiends who has five, and she said "it was fun"...in my 77 years I have not met any other mothers who thought childbirth was "fun" o_O)

I am a pain-wimp. I don't even like going to the dentist.

Grandkids are such fun. So, if you hold with Christmas it must be quite the gathering...

I like that sticker we saw on a car once - " If I knew that grandchildren were so much fun I would have had them first." :)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:D
Probs manicure on the front paws and Pedicure on the back!! LOL

That's the vibe I'm getting. Lol
Guess it doesn't really matter, since I don't tell the dog "everything"... I just show him the ciippers.

Sent some of your rain...we need it...it's still very brown and dry here...

Ah ha...some days I would like to have a bit of power to redirect the rain and wind...at times would like to Send the rain and wind on those perfectly groomed DC goons. Whoops!

God Bless,
Taken

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK...my name is John...married (32 years) with 8 children and 12 grandchildren (so far)... :)

I reckon you have some French and not Greek in you....
Jean, je m'appelle Henri
Don't ask to continue a conversation in French as my French went out the door many moons again...married for nearly 46 years, later this year to a lovely wife that is 2 years my elder.

Again nice to meet you mon ami...APAK
PS just got a call : a friend's car just broke down,,,,will have to leave for a bit..later

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My name is Chris, there are so many here, it must have been a popular one.
Happy birthday Helen! Hope you have a truely blessed day. :)

Been waiting for the neighbors to rake. They have a huge oak tree that holds its leaves late in the fall season. We rake, and the leaves blow here. So, as to not get riled, lol, we decided to clean the yard once, and wait for them. Last weekend they were out there and now we can get it in shape. Yay!

Suddenly I realize , I don't know how to chat.:confused::)