Just a little history

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You miss understand my point I guess.

No, I understood you very well. That you have nothing to say is proof.

That is the way it is with all those who hate God and choose some form of unbelief, whether it be agnosticism, atheism, or whatever. Just another ism. Jump on the bandwagon and let's go bash Christians. Yet you really have nothing to say.

As I said before, in the end, both you and I get what we want. I spend an eternity with God. You spend an eternity without God. Can't be more fair and equal than that.

Stranger

Reactions: Bobby Jo

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
No, I understood you very well. That you have nothing to say is proof.

That is the way it is with all those who hate God and choose some form of unbelief, whether it be agnosticism, atheism, or whatever. Just another ism. Jump on the bandwagon and let's go bash Christians. Yet you really have nothing to say.

As I said before, in the end, both you and I get what we want. I spend an eternity with God. You spend an eternity without God. Can't be more fair and equal than that.

Stranger
Okay, lets leave it there then.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After gazing at this image for a while I felt sadness well up inside me and I left crying all the way home.

Why did you cry all the way home? What did you see? Galatians 1:10-12
[10] For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. [11] But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. [12] For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it , but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:1-3
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants (including Paul) things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: [2] Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. [3] Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Blessed...it is Spirit. It is goodnews.
Why did you cry over the picture?

Last edited:

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Why did you cry all the way home? What did you see? Galatians 1:10-12
[10] For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. [11] But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. [12] For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it , but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:1-3
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants (including Paul) things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: [2] Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. [3] Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Blessed...it is Spirit. It is goodnews.
Why did you cry over the picture?
I don't know.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
After that my whole faith collapsed in on itself and I was left in a mess, and nothing I did could repair what was broken to pieces.
If you are prepared to disregard what people did (or did not do) to demonstrate the love of Christ to you personally, you need to rest in THE FACTS of the Gospel and the immutability (unchangableness) of God. Which means Christ is the Anchor of your soul, if you have believed on Him and received Him as Lord and Savior.

HEBREWS 6
17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:
18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Notice that he never answered the question that was posed. He just asserted that god was eternal with no evidence to back it up.
I'm reminded of the conclusion to Jesus's story......if they don't believe Moses and the Prophets, they won't believe even if one rose from the dead.