Just a little history

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
What an admission. You don't know the truth. But you know God doesn't exist.

Why is the life of a believer of any importance to you? You reject God at the start.

Stranger
I said I don't know if God exists period, but previously believing in your God forced me back to agnosticism again.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said I don't know if God exists period, but previously believing in your God forced me back to agnosticism again.

So, you don't know if God exists. You don't know the truth. You don't know if the God of the Bible is God, because you don't like Him.

Is that correct?

Belief in God does not force one to agnosticism. Unbelief forces one to agnosticism.

Stranger

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
So, you don't know if God exists. You don't know the truth. You don't know if the God of the Bible is God, because you don't like Him.

Is that correct?

Belief in God does not force one to agnosticism. Unbelief forces one to agnosticism.

Stranger
Sure it does, I'm the proof.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, I know what happened to me very well, and I know how Christian beliefs tore me down, made me unwell. So don't tell me what I know happened to me when I was a believer.

No, Christian belief didn't tear you down. Your unbelief tore you down. Your rejection of God and Christ tore you down.

As I said, you don't know if God exists or not. You don't know the truth. But you reject the God of the Bible because you don't like Him.

Are you really agnostic? Or do you just want nothing to do with God? Those are different.

Stranger

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
No, Christian belief didn't tear you down. Your unbelief tore you down. Your rejection of God and Christ tore you down.

As I said, you don't know if God exists or not. You don't know the truth. But you reject the God of the Bible because you don't like Him.

Are you really agnostic? Or do you just want nothing to do with God? Those are different.

Stranger
I hope there's a God but I hope it isn't yours.

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
He is already God. Your unbelief does nothing to Him. So, you are not agnostic. You are just antagonistic towards God.

Stranger
Explain something to me. Everything you know about God, your faith in him is soley comprised of neural pathways in your physical brain. What are you going to remember about God and your faith in him when you die and your neural activities cease.

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain something to me. Everything you know about God, your faith in him is soley comprised of neural pathways in your physical brain. What are you going to remember about God and your faith in him when you die and your neural activities cease.

2 Corinthians 5:8