keep eye on temple mount

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Dome of the Rock is one of the top holiest shrines of Islam. Iran, an Islamic nation, would never attempt to fire a missile near it. Would others maybe? I don't know, but that's the direction one should looking at, not an Islamic nation.

For God's Plan for the end regarding the coming of the false-Messiah to Jerusalem to play Messiah, several prophecies are to be fulfilled by Messiah, and one of them is that Messiah will build the temple when He comes, and He will be King and Priest upon His throne (Zechariah 6).

So where... will the false-Messiah who comes first build his fake temple in Jerusalem to mimic true Messiah? The U.N. powers are actually in control of the Temple Mount today, and even the borders of the nation of Israel. It is the U.N. which gave control of the Temple Mount to the Arabs, because of their Dome of The Rock.

Could Communist Putin be behind ideas like a missile threat to the Temple Mount? Sure he could, just like what the Soviets did with moving missiles in America's back yard in 1960's Cuba. The reason the Soviets did that back then was because the U.S. had missiles in Turkey. The end result of the Cuban Missile Crisis? The U.S. removed their missiles from Turkey, and the Soviet's removed their missiles from Cuba. What I see Iran and Putin doing then, is just applying pressure on Israel and its allies to leave Ukraine alone. The Orthodox religious Jews in Israel would probably be happy if Iran destroyed the Dome of The Rock, so I don't see the pressure really being upon those Jews, but upon those behind the U.N. and its allies in Israel that control the Temple Mount.
Imagine if the dome was struck by missiles.

What does Islam teach in its escatology?

There's something about the last Mullah? Its been years since I briefly studied Islam.

Isn't Muhammad to return after the last Mullah?

Iran could strike the dome using American weapons JB left in Afghanistan.

America could be blamed. Or,Israel. Because the markers on the explosive devices would trace back to us.

Should we discount the possibility Iran or some other terror group in league with HAMAS would strike the dome just to hasten the second coming as relates to their faith?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just listened to Glenn Beck this morning as I was driving… he was talking Temple Mount and prophecy.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posting an alternative higher understanding that may be scrutinized for its veracity is something else. And something you have not provided here.

LOL, what is your validity of alternative sources of knowledge besides the Word of God itself?!

It seems like many of the previous posts I read rely on speculation and YouTube videos without citing any Scriptural evidence. It's important to have a deep understanding of who Israel is as described in the Bible in order to gain a true understanding of the Truth. Relying solely on mainstream media for eschatology can lead to flawed doctrine like I am seeing here. What a shame.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine if the dome was struck by missiles.

Do you read that in Scripture?

What does Islam teach in its escatology?

So? Focus on God's Scripture, not Islam teaching.

There's something about the last Mullah? Its been years since I briefly studied Islam.

(chuckle), so are you trying to use Islam's vision of last mullah as your antichrist of the Bible? Silly.

Isn't Muhammad to return after the last Mullah?

Sigh..

Iran could strike the dome using American weapons JB left in Afghanistan.

Sigh...
America could be blamed.

Based on Scripture?

Or,Israel.

Based on Scripture? Which Israel?

Because the markers on the explosive devices would trace back to us.

Humm.. and?

Should we discount the possibility Iran or some other terror group in league with HAMAS would strike the dome just to hasten the second coming as relates to their faith?

Is this what Christ has warned you about this? Seriously?

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes. And jesus said they will continue But the end is not yet

But it is NOT a physical war as you thought Jesus was talking about. You people got the part about the "war" all confused because you are expecting a literal event in the Middle East. You also do not understand the famines, pestilences, and earthquakes either! Let read what verse seven is saying:

Mat 24:7
(7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Verse seven illustrates a time when it is brother against brother, kingdom against kingdom and nation against nation. It is a symbolic illustration of spiritual warfare where those ruled by one king are adversarial to those ruled by another king. Selah!

Matthew 10:34
  • "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
Christ was not talking about a literal nation, physical warfare, but spiritual war where the people who are not of God would be at odds against the people who are of God. The Lord is talking about the spiritual war between two kingdoms within His New Testament Congregation. And whosoever would not take up the sword which is the Word of God (Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12), is not worthy of God. For example, it's not talking about a literal war fought with guns and missile. And this is not talking about a literal peace or peace between earthly nations.

Listen... the believers are represented as the chosen, the spiritual Israel, the spiritual Jews, the holy nation, the people of the kingdom of Christ. And the unbelievers are represented spiritually as the reprobates, the the nation of gentiles, the kingdom of Satan. This is one Holy nation and kingdom against the unholy nation and the Kingdom of Satan. This is the war spoken of in the preceding verse, not war between literal nations or people. It is SPIRITUAL war and rumors of wars between spiritual people, nations and kingdoms.

Exodus 19:5
  • "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
  • And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."
1st Peter 2:9
  • "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"
We, God's Elect, are that royal kingship (kingdom of Priests), and that holy nation. One kingdom and nation that is adversarial against another.

Now, the famine is symbolic language to signify a famine (lack of) hearing the word of God. Not literal/physical earthly famines.

Amos 8:11-12
  • "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
  • And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it."
Pestilence is symbolic of spiritual sickness or disease that as a plague comes upon spiritual Egypt come from God. Egypt, that nation that held the children of God in bondage. But we see in Revelation where God is pouring out these spiritual plagues upon the earth. He's not making the world physically sick or diseased, but in Loosening Satan he allows the unfaithful of the church to becomes spiritually sick!! Remember, Christ came as the Physician (Matthew 9:12; Mark 2:17) illustrating to heal sin, our spiritual sickness.

Revelation 15:8

• "And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled."]
Revelation 16:9
  • "And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."
Revelation 18:4
  • "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
Revelation 18:8
  • "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."
Earthquakes symbolize the shaking of the Lord upon the earth, His judgments upon the world.

Isaiah 24:19-21
  • "The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
  • The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
  • And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth."
Haggai 2:21-22
  • "Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;
  • And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother."
Verse seven is an illustration of the shaking in the judgment of the Lord upon the Kingdoms, especially His unfaithful congregation. The shaking also represents that the kingdom has lost its represenative for Kingdom of God. The Famine and Plagues, these are symbolisms of the end time events which precede the second Advent of Christ.

Not some physical events in the Middle East as you are looking for! Spiritual discerned!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glenn Beck?! Someone who has increasingly conflated his political views with his religious views lately with a Mormon background?

Not surprised where you got your doctrine/inspiration from.
He happened to be on radio this morning when I was driving…. H we happened to be speaking in these topics…… my own eschatology comes from much study of scripture and prayer, raised as a pretribber I am a mid tribber nowfuturist, and millennialist.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it is NOT a physical war as you thought Jesus was talking about. You people got the part about the "war" all confused because you are expecting a literal event in the Middle East. You also do not understand the famines, pestilences, and earthquakes either! Let read what verse seven is saying:

Mat 24:7
(7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Verse seven illustrates a time when it is brother against brother, kingdom against kingdom and nation against nation. It is a symbolic illustration of spiritual warfare where those ruled by one king are adversarial to those ruled by another king. Selah!

Matthew 10:34
  • "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
Christ was not talking about a literal nation, physical warfare, but spiritual war where the people who are not of God would be at odds against the people who are of God. The Lord is talking about the spiritual war between two kingdoms within His New Testament Congregation. And whosoever would not take up the sword which is the Word of God (Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12), is not worthy of God. For example, it's not talking about a literal war fought with guns and missile. And this is not talking about a literal peace or peace between earthly nations.

Listen... the believers are represented as the chosen, the spiritual Israel, the spiritual Jews, the holy nation, the people of the kingdom of Christ. And the unbelievers are represented spiritually as the reprobates, the the nation of gentiles, the kingdom of Satan. This is one Holy nation and kingdom against the unholy nation and the Kingdom of Satan. This is the war spoken of in the preceding verse, not war between literal nations or people. It is SPIRITUAL war and rumors of wars between spiritual people, nations and kingdoms.

Exodus 19:5
  • "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
  • And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."
1st Peter 2:9
  • "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"
We, God's Elect, are that royal kingship (kingdom of Priests), and that holy nation. One kingdom and nation that is adversarial against another.

Now, the famine is symbolic language to signify a famine (lack of) hearing the word of God. Not literal/physical earthly famines.

Amos 8:11-12
  • "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
  • And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it."
Pestilence is symbolic of spiritual sickness or disease that as a plague comes upon spiritual Egypt come from God. Egypt, that nation that held the children of God in bondage. But we see in Revelation where God is pouring out these spiritual plagues upon the earth. He's not making the world physically sick or diseased, but in Loosening Satan he allows the unfaithful of the church to becomes spiritually sick!! Remember, Christ came as the Physician (Matthew 9:12; Mark 2:17) illustrating to heal sin, our spiritual sickness.

Revelation 15:8

• "And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled."]
Revelation 16:9
  • "And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."
Revelation 18:4
  • "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
Revelation 18:8
  • "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."
Earthquakes symbolize the shaking of the Lord upon the earth, His judgments upon the world.

Isaiah 24:19-21
  • "The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
  • The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
  • And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth."
Haggai 2:21-22
  • "Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;
  • And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother."
Verse seven is an illustration of the shaking in the judgment of the Lord upon the Kingdoms, especially His unfaithful congregation. The shaking also represents that the kingdom has lost its represenative for Kingdom of God. The Famine and Plagues, these are symbolisms of the end time events which precede the second Advent of Christ.

Not some physical events in the Middle East as you are looking for! Spiritual discerned!
You never proved herods temple was the temple prophesied to Ezekiel…. Meaning Gid is not done with Israel yet…. Romans 9-11 should prove this aswell

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never proved herods temple was the temple prophesied to Ezekiel….

The prophecy in Ezekiel has nothing to do with Herod's temple. It is about the New Testament congregation of Israel in a spiritual sense. Not literal building. Selah.

Meaning Gid is not done with Israel yet…

Really? Didn't God said:

Mat 21:19
(19) And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

Mat 21:42-45
(42) Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
(43) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
(44) And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
(45) And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

The Old Testament nation of Israel will never representing God's kingdom again. It is Christ's kingdom now represented in the church that brings forth fruits since the Cross.

Romans 9-11 should prove this aswell

Read the exposition of Romans 11.

Reactions: DavidTaylor

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophecy in Ezekiel has nothing to do with Herod's temple. It is about the New Testament congregation of Israel in a spiritual sense. Not literal building. Selah.

Really? Didn't God said:

Mat 21:19
(19) And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

Mat 21:42-45
(42) Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
(43) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
(44) And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
(45) And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

The Old Testament nation of Israel will never representing God's kingdom again. It is Christ's kingdom now represented in the church that brings forth fruits since the Cross.

Read the exposition of Romans 11.
Replacement theology 101 the hubris if the gentiles

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

keep eye on temple mount​

...and miss the main event!
The main event is Gods solution to the Middle East crisis:
Zephaniah 1:18 On the Day of the Lord’s wrath, by the fire of His jealousy the whole Land will be consumed, for He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the Land.

Micah 1:6 I shall reduce Samaria to a ruin...I will level the hills and valleys.

Jeremiah 25:33-38 The Lord is ravaging the shepherd’s pastures and their homes are ruined beneath the Lord’s fierce anger. The Land becomes a waste under the sword of the Destroyer and those whom the Lord kills on that Day, will be scattered from one end of the earth to the other, neither mourned or buried.

Micah 5:11 I shall devastate the cities of your Land and destroy your military power.

Jeremiah 9:10-11 & 21-22 I will chant a funeral dirge over the Land when I make Jerusalem a heap of ruins and the towns of Judah uninhabited. Death will enter your houses and will kill anyone in the streets. Corpses will lie like dung, like swaths behind the reaper, with no one left to gather them.

Hosea 4:3 The Land will become desolate, all that lives in it will be wasted, even the wild animals, birds and fishes will vanish.

Isaiah 64:10-11 Zion becomes a desert, the holy cities desolate, all that we cherished lies in ruins, burned to the ground.

Jeremiah 4:26 The fertile Land has become desolate, its towns all razed to the ground before the fierce anger of the Lord.

Isaiah 33:8a The roads are deserted, no one travels anywhere. The Land is parched and dry, stripped bare, like a desert.

Isaiah 24:10 The city is shattered and in chaos, every house is barred and shuttered.

Isaiah 32:14 Houses are empty, the crowded streets are deserted and the military areas are turned into open fields.

Jeremiah 12:4 & 10-13 How long must the Land lie parched, its grass withered? No birds or beasts are left, because God has judged the wicked inhabitants, they said: God does not see what we are doing. Therefore a Sword from the Lord has devoured the Land from end to end and now it’s all a desolate wilderness.

When this happens, the terrible Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal event, we can be sure the Dome of the Rock will gone.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you read that in Scripture?

So? Focus on God's Scripture, not Islam teaching.

(chuckle), so are you trying to use Islam's vision of last mullah as your antichrist of the Bible? Silly.

Sigh..

Sigh...

Based on Scripture?

Based on Scripture? Which Israel?

Humm.. and?

Is this what Christ has warned you about this? Seriously?

By the way, Israel launched an attack on Iran a few moments ago. I am getting a popcorn to watch what you guys will write about it. More newspaper eschatology nonsenses coming up.
Sarcasm.
It doesn't hide the fact you're unable to participate in a mannerly form.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The main event is Gods solution to the Middle East crisis:
Zephaniah 1:18 On the Day of the Lord’s wrath, by the fire of His jealousy the whole Land will be consumed, for He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the Land.

Micah 1:6 I shall reduce Samaria to a ruin...I will level the hills and valleys.

Jeremiah 25:33-38 The Lord is ravaging the shepherd’s pastures and their homes are ruined beneath the Lord’s fierce anger. The Land becomes a waste under the sword of the Destroyer and those whom the Lord kills on that Day, will be scattered from one end of the earth to the other, neither mourned or buried.

Micah 5:11 I shall devastate the cities of your Land and destroy your military power.

Jeremiah 9:10-11 & 21-22 I will chant a funeral dirge over the Land when I make Jerusalem a heap of ruins and the towns of Judah uninhabited. Death will enter your houses and will kill anyone in the streets. Corpses will lie like dung, like swaths behind the reaper, with no one left to gather them.

Hosea 4:3 The Land will become desolate, all that lives in it will be wasted, even the wild animals, birds and fishes will vanish.

Isaiah 64:10-11 Zion becomes a desert, the holy cities desolate, all that we cherished lies in ruins, burned to the ground.

Jeremiah 4:26 The fertile Land has become desolate, its towns all razed to the ground before the fierce anger of the Lord.

Isaiah 33:8a The roads are deserted, no one travels anywhere. The Land is parched and dry, stripped bare, like a desert.

Isaiah 24:10 The city is shattered and in chaos, every house is barred and shuttered.

Isaiah 32:14 Houses are empty, the crowded streets are deserted and the military areas are turned into open fields.

Jeremiah 12:4 & 10-13 How long must the Land lie parched, its grass withered? No birds or beasts are left, because God has judged the wicked inhabitants, they said: God does not see what we are doing. Therefore a Sword from the Lord has devoured the Land from end to end and now it’s all a desolate wilderness.

When this happens, the terrible Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal event, we can be sure the Dome of the Rock will gone.
a broken record either doesn't play or repeats repeats repeats
a broken record is not a harbinger of good news

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sarcasm.
It doesn't hide the fact you're unable to participate in a mannerly form.

giphy.gif