Keep Your Eyes on Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israel that is not of GOD, the carnal Israel, will rule 1,290 days (2nd half of the last week's Daniel 70th) through the son of perdition-2Thes.2:v.11-12 -, a former cherub, the own Satan incarnated, but he will be cast down into the bottomless pit - Revelation 20:v.1-3- , and his followers into the hell's fire.

Gee, I hope you're not in this bunch of losers.

Zechariah 14:12 (NKJV)
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is back to stay!

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

God bless Israel!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The distinction is made in chapter 7. Those redeemed were 144k a known number, compared to the church a multitude too large to count. The church is distinct from the 144k. Two different groups entirely. The first half of the chapter is not describing the second half.

The church has been removed from earth, because they are now in the temple of God. The 144k are on earth during the Trumpets and Thunders.
Are you missing my punch line? Those described as the 144000 in various places in Rev are the same people that comprise the New Jerusalem.....the church , the Bride, the redeemed, the saints all are symbolized as the 12 x 12k....hint: the dimensions and the foundations of the Holy City are describing all the saints. I doubt you can explain your theory entirely with scripture

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you missing my punch line? Those described as the 144000 in various places in Rev are the same people that comprise the New Jerusalem.....the church , the Bride, the redeemed, the saints all are symbolized as the 12 x 12k....hint: the dimensions and the foundations of the Holy City are describing all the saints. I doubt you can explain your theory entirely with scripture
It is all in Revelation 7 and 14. You add things out of context. The church is not represented by a number. It is represented by Christ.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is all in Revelation 7 and 14. You add things out of context. The church is not represented by a number. It is represented by Christ.

Of course the church is represented by Christ. But what do you exactly means by...

"The church is not represented by a number. It is represented by Christ." can you clear this up for me?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course the church is represented by Christ. But what do you exactly means by...

"The church is not represented by a number. It is represented by Christ." can you clear this up for me?
The 144k is not the church on earth. First of all they are sealed after the church is already glorified. The first part of Revelation 7 is about humans on earth being sealed to live in the time of the Trumpets. The church is already glorified and in the temple of God from verse 9 and on.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes"

He just gave a number for the house of Jacob, then claimed the church could not be numbered.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I'm not. You are. Israel is tormenting you.

No, it's because you're so jealous of Israel you're blind.

I'm just a Bible believing Christian. What are you?

Well, that's true but you're still not Israel no matter what Satan and your imagination are telling you.

Gee, I hope you're not in this bunch of losers.

12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

The Beast of sea, having seven heads (7 heads mean 7 mountains and 7 kings-Revelation 17:.v.9-10) and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. The theorists say the 7 mountains are the seven hills of Rome where is built the Vatican City. This interpretation is not true, although the headquarters of the Beast of sea be in the Vatican City, for the seven heads are the seven mountains on which the woman sits-Revelation 17:v.9- , and the peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues(many tongues) are not located on the 7 hill of Rome, but in the 7 regions of the Earth, i.e. Europe, and Asia, and Africa, and Oceania(Australia), and three Americas.

The 7 heads are also 7 kings, but this is another subject.

That said, the unclean spirit like frog that comes out of the mouth of the Man Beast of sea -the mouth of the Pope, the Papacy- manifests himself through the universal and satanic religious system with its liturgy in the sense of spiritual or ritual services, applied by the religious MONSTER of 7 heads, ten horns, and with its names of blasphemy.

ON THE OTHER HAND
We know that Israel is the clay, Israel is the dry land, Israel is the earth, so Israel is as an isle in the sea (among the Gentile nations-waters). Israel is linked with Sodom and Egypt spiritually-Revelation 11:v.8-, Jerusalem is infested, polluted, of idolatry and witchcraft, and full of unclean spirit like frog but here in dry land exclusively.

The Man Beast like a lamb who has two horns (two horns represent two kingdoms: the kingdom of Judah-two tribes- and kingdom of Israel-ten tribes-) , yeah, from the mouth of the Beast like a lamb, a false messiah, in fact an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, a former Cherub, the son of perdition, yeah, from the mouth of him come out an unclean spirit like frog, which go forth working miracles, and go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of this Great Day of God Almighty, or the Lord's Day.

In the first half of the last week- Daniel 9:v.27 - the false messiah will make a deal with the Beast of sea-the Pope, the Papacy, and will give to the Pope his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority - Revelation 13:v.2 - and there will be a partnership between both to build an universal and satanic religious kingdom. The false messiah will use the whole structures of the Roman Catholic Church in his satanic project to rule the world, then will fulfill LITERALLY Revelation 11:v.1-2.

And the Beasts of sea -the Pope- will be the first to rule the universal kingdom sitting on the Throne of the false messiah in Jerusalem, spiritually Sodom and Egypt.
This partnership will remain for the first half of the last week -42 months or 1,260 days-Revelation 13:v.5-,
and the Pope will reign sitting on the Throne of the false messiah in the temple of GOD in Jerusalem.

After the end of the first half of the last week, the ruthless false messiah - the 666-Revelation 13:v.11 to 18-
will sit in his throne as GOD,
but now will exercise also the function of Prophet in Israel, accumulating in addition to the function of false messiah, also that of prophet, a false prophet, of course, and the abomination of desolation will be established until the END of all things.

JESUS warned: Matthew 24:v.15-16
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Daniel 12:v.11-12
11 And from the time that the...abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. - 1,290 days - 2nd half of the last week - the 70th of Daniel 9:v.27 -

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Day 1,335 - th mysterious day 1,335 - 45 days after the end of the abomination of desolation

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Beast of sea, having seven heads (7 heads mean 7 mountains and 7 kings-Revelation 17:.v.9-10) and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. The theorists say the 7 mountains are the seven hills of Rome where is built the Vatican City. This interpretation is not true, although the headquarters of the Beast of sea be in the Vatican City, for the seven heads are the seven mountains on which the woman sits-Revelation 17:v.9- , and the peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues(many tongues) are not located on the 7 hill of Rome, but in the 7 regions of the Earth, i.e. Europe, and Asia, and Africa, and Oceania(Australia), and three Americas.

The 7 heads are also 7 kings, but this is another subject.

That said, the unclean spirit like frog that comes out of the mouth of the Man Beast of sea -the mouth of the Pope, the Papacy- manifests himself through the universal and satanic religious system with its liturgy in the sense of spiritual or ritual services, applied by the religious MONSTER of 7 heads, ten horns, and with its names of blasphemy.

ON THE OTHER HAND
We know that Israel is the clay, Israel is the dry land, Israel is the earth, so Israel is as an isle in the sea (among the Gentile nations-waters). Israel is linked with Sodom and Egypt spiritually-Revelation 11:v.8-, Jerusalem is infested, polluted, of idolatry and witchcraft, and full of unclean spirit like frog but here in dry land exclusively.

The Man Beast like a lamb who has two horns (two horns represent two kingdoms: the kingdom of Judah-two tribes- and kingdom of Israel-ten tribes-) , yeah, from the mouth of the Beast like a lamb, a false messiah, in fact an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, a former Cherub, the son of perdition, yeah, from the mouth of him come out an unclean spirit like frog, which go forth working miracles, and go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of this Great Day of God Almighty, or the Lord's Day.

In the first half of the last week- Daniel 9:v.27 - the false messiah will make a deal with the Beast of sea-the Pope, the Papacy, and will give to the Pope his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority - Revelation 13:v.2 - and there will be a partnership between both to build an universal and satanic religious kingdom. The false messiah will use the whole structures of the Roman Catholic Church in his satanic project to rule the world, then will fulfill LITERALLY Revelation 11:v.1-2.

And the Beasts of sea -the Pope- will be the first to rule the universal kingdom sitting on the Throne of the false messiah in Jerusalem, spiritually Sodom and Egypt.
This partnership will remain for the first half of the last week -42 months or 1,260 days-Revelation 13:v.5-,
and the Pope will reign sitting on the Throne of the false messiah in the temple of GOD in Jerusalem.

After the end of the first half of the last week, the ruthless false messiah - the 666-Revelation 13:v.11 to 18-
will sit in his throne as GOD,
but now will exercise also the function of Prophet in Israel, accumulating in addition to the function of false messiah, also that of prophet, a false prophet, of course, and the abomination of desolation will be established until the END of all things.

JESUS warned: Matthew 24:v.15-16
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Daniel 12:v.11-12
11 And from the time that the...abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. - 1,290 days - 2nd half of the last week - the 70th of Daniel 9:v.27 -

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Day 1,335 - th mysterious day 1,335 - 45 days after the end of the abomination of desolation

You're not Israel. Get a map.

Reactions: GracePeace

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 144k is not the church on earth. First of all they are sealed after the church is already glorified. The first part of Revelation 7 is about humans on earth being sealed to live in the time of the Trumpets. The church is already glorified and in the temple of God from verse 9 and on.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes"

He just gave a number for the house of Jacob, then claimed the church could not be numbered.

What is this theory of any literal 144,000 people on earth anyway, either of Christians or of new Israelites as you seem to set on.....this is a modern day theory and has no place in scripture.

Well I do not believe as you do on this point. It cannot be reconciled in scripture.

I do not subscribe to the 12x12k as the House of Jacob as they have already been merged as the remnant new Christians centuries ago living on the same natural tree of life as Christians not of Israelite ancestry. There is no revival of the ethnic Israelite for today or tomorrow. It is wishful thinking. Only Christians (both Jew and Greek) are the chosen and holy ones as part of the Church and in the New City.

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them that were sealed, a hundred and forty and four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the children of Israel:

The 144,000 are sealed from every tribe of the children of Israel because Christians are the "Israel of God" today. The Israelites were the chosen people of God under the Law of Moses. Christians are the chosen people of God today under the gospel of Christ. These of course include the remnant that were saved as ethnic Israelites centuries ago during especially the great commission.

1Pe 2:9. But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

Those sealed in Rev 7 are all Christians, not a revived modern ethnic group of Israelites on the earth. This goes against the grain of the NT and the age of Grace for salvation

Eph 1:13 is a clear reference to all Christians...In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Those who hear the word of truth, the gospel, and believe are sealed by the Holy Spirit.

All people who obey the gospel of Christ and choose to follow Him are sealed by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the number 144,000 is once again used to represent all those who are obedient to God. They are Christians. This is the same group of people who are gathered around Mount Zion in Rev 14:1.

APAK

Last edited:

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is back to stay!

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

God bless Israel!
Yeah, "God bless" everyone... "bless" them with salvation... but I wish we would stay away from them--the Founders said we should NOT be involved with foreign nations, or else we'd get dragged into wars over them (yep, we're basically Israel's attack dog), plus we are going bankrupt, we have nothing to offer them because we are hurting BAD. You know who doesn't care? Israel. They had a spy in jail here (sold them US secrets), Jared Kushner (a Chabad Jew) got Trump to pardon the guy and send him back to Israel. Israel is "Israel FIRST", but America is supposed to be "Israel FIRST" too. Excuse me, we are DYING. Our food prices are about to SKYROCKET. Our economy is CRASHING. But "Israel FIRST!" is what I'm supposed to chant? What are they going to do for us when we collapse? Bibi was the FIRST one to call Biden to congratulate him on his win when he stole the election. It's a one-way relationship with Israel--everything from us going to them. No thanks! They think "We're the special people of God--everyone else is our toilet paper!"

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Do you hate Jews?

Matthew 27:11 (NKJV)
11 Now Jesus stood before the governor. And the governor asked Him, saying, "Are You the King of the Jews?" So Jesus said to him, "It is as you say."

I have quoted LITERALLY the words of my Lord JESUS, KING of kings, and LORD of lords.

Are you accusing JESUS of hating the Jews? Because He said: John
8:v.40-45

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. (Word of Truth)

44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Are you accusing JESUS of hating the Jews? Because He said to the Jews: Ye fools and blind, Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Matthew 23:v.33 --- Well, sons of serpent are serpents, surely. ---

Matthew 10:v.24 to 28
24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is this theory of any literal 144,000 people on earth anyway, either of Christians or of new Israelites as you seem to set on.....this is a modern day theory and has no place in scripture.

Well I do not believe as you do on this point. It cannot be reconciled in scripture.

I do not subscribe to the 12x12k as the House of Jacob as they have already been merged as the remnant new Christians centuries ago living on the same natural tree of life as Christians not of Israelite ancestry. There is no revival of the ethnic Israelite for today or tomorrow. It is wishful thinking. Only Christians (both Jew and Greek) are the chosen and holy ones as part of the Church and in the New City.

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them that were sealed, a hundred and forty and four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the children of Israel:

The 144,000 are sealed from every tribe of the children of Israel because Christians are the "Israel of God" today. The Israelites were the chosen people of God under the Law of Moses. Christians are the chosen people of God today under the gospel of Christ. These of course include the remnant that were saved as ethnic Israelites centuries ago during especially the great commission.

1Pe 2:9. But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

Those sealed in Rev 7 are all Christians, not a revived modern ethnic group of Israelites on the earth. This goes against the grain of the NT and the age of Grace for salvation

Eph 1:13 is a clear reference to all Christians...In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Those who hear the word of truth, the gospel, and believe are sealed by the Holy Spirit.

All people who obey the gospel of Christ and choose to follow Him are sealed by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the number 144,000 is once again used to represent all those who are obedient to God. They are Christians. This is the same group of people who are gathered around Mount Zion in Rev 14:1.

APAK
Jesus had 12 disciples who were the firstfruits of the church. They were of Israel.

At the Second Coming Jesus will have 144k virgin disciples as firstfruits of the 1000 year reign on earth. They gather the final harvest which is also the firstfruits of the Resurrection in Revelation 20:4 for the 1000 year reign on earth. The Second Coming is the final harvest for life on earth. Not life in Paradise where the church will be forever with the Lord.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

But the Spirit of Truth of the prophet is not referring to the great city called Sodom and Egypt where also our Lord was crucified.-Rev. 11:v.8- the city of Jerusalem is actually infested of idolatry and withcraft, and is guided by esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Rabbi, and other rulers followers of a religion of demons.

You make mention of Scriptures like the Devil mentioned to JESUS in the devilish temptation - Matthew 4:v.6.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have quoted LITERALLY the words of my Lord JESUS, KING of kings, and LORD of lords.

Are you accusing JESUS of hating the Jews? Because He said: John
8:v.40-45

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. (Word of Truth)

44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Are you accusing JESUS of hating the Jews? Because He said to the Jews: Ye fools and blind, Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Matthew 23:v.33 --- Well, sons of serpent are serpents, surely. ---

Matthew 10:v.24 to 28
24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

@Oseas please change your font and color. These colors are so hard on the eyes to read on a phone or computer screen.
Perhaps if the font was smaller it wouldn't cause my eyes to hurt and give me a headache trying to read it.
Thanks

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Spirit of Truth of the prophet is not referring to the great city called Sodom and Egypt where also our Lord was crucified.-Rev. 11:v.8- the city of Jerusalem is actually infested of idolatry and withcraft, and is guided by esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Rabbi, and other rulers followers of a religion of demons.

You make mention of Scriptures like the Devil mentioned to JESUS in the devilish temptation - Matthew 4:v.6.
I hope you don't curse your loved ones with you!

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You're not Israel. Get a map.

I hope you don't curse your loved ones with you!
Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

JESUS left very clear, saying:
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of Judgment:
Of sin, because they believe not on me;
Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Of Judgment, because the prince of this world -the Man Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah of the Jews, son of perdition- is Judged.

Reactions: GracePeace

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
@Oseas please change your font and color. These colors are so hard on the eyes to read on a phone or computer screen.
Perhaps if the font was smaller it wouldn't cause my eyes to hurt and give me a headache trying to read it.
Thanks

The problem is not the colour of the font, but of the light of GOD since the fourth Day, or two thousand years ago. Genesis 1:v.16 and John 5:v.17-18

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Self-explanatory Scripture:

These scriptures from the prophet Jeremiah, are written to the Jewish people. As nothing like what is described has happened in their history as yet, then all this must be a future event.

Jeremiah 4:3-4 These are the Words of the Lord to the people of Judah and Jerusalem: Prepare the ground, do not sow among thorns. Circumcise yourselves to the service of the Lord, you people of Judah, dwellers in the Land. Or else the fire of My fury may blaze up and burn unquenched, because of your evil actions.

Jeremiah 4:5-9 Declare this in all Judah; blow the trumpet throughout the Land. Assemble into fortified areas, raise the signal- To Zion! Make for safety without delay, for disaster is approaching. The Destroyer of nations has risen from His lair, He is coming to devastate your Land. To make your cities waste and empty. Go into mourning, for the fierce anger of the Lord is not averted from us. On that Day, your leaders and officers will fail, your Rabbis and prophets will be punished. Jeremiah 13:11

Jeremiah 4:11-13 At that time, the people of Jerusalem will be told: A scorching wind from the desert heights bears down upon My people. It is more than a breeze for winnowing. A wind too strong for this will come at My bidding and this will be a judgement on them. It comes like clouds advancing, a whirlwind and storms, like attacking cavalry and swifter that eagles. Woe to us! For we are ruined. Joel 1:1-20 & 2:1-11, Jeremiah 13:24-25

Jeremiah 4:14-18 & 21 Jerusalem: cleanse your wrongdoings from your hearts and you may yet be saved. How long will you keep to your evil ways?
The news of this terrible event comes to us from the North. Tell the nations, proclaim the doom of Jerusalem. A great horde is coming from a distant place, shouting out against the cities of Judah. She is encircled by it because they have rebelled against their Maker. Their own ways and deeds have brought these things upon you, this is your punishment for your rebellion seated deep within you. How long must I warn them? But My people are foolish, they know nothing of Me, they lack understanding and know nothing of doing right.

Jeremiah 4:19-20 Oh how I writhe in anguish! I cannot keep silent, for I can hear the sounds of the battle cries. Crash follows crash and the whole Land goes down in ruin. Suddenly, it happens, in an instant – all is thrown down.

Jeremiah 4:29 At the sound of the approaching disaster, everyone is in flight, people crawl into the bushes and climb up the hills. Every town is deserted, no one lives there. Isaiah 22:1-14, Revelation 6:15-17

Jeremiah 4:23-28 I looked at the earth and it was in chaos, reeling to and fro and in darkness. No person could be seen. I looked, and the land was like a wilderness with the towns ruined and desolate, because of the fierce anger of the Lord. The whole earth will be in mourning for this, for now that I have made known My purpose, I shall not relent or change it.

Reference: REB. Some verses abridged