Keep Your Eyes on Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is not the colo:)ur of the font, but of the light of GOD since the fourth Day, or two thousand years ago. Genesis 1:v.16 and John 5:v.17-18
This is much easier to read. Thanks!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There will not be rebuild of any physical temple.
You sound very certain while you contradict the Bible. Yes there will be a unique physical and eternal temple in Jerusalem AFTER the Second Coming of Christ. The Bible makes that crystal clear.

Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore. (Ezek 37:26-28)

This may sound like an impossibility, therefore God repeats Himself several times. And Christians must believe these words as much as any other words in Scripture.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You sound very certain while you contradict the Bible. Yes there will be a unique physical and eternal temple in Jerusalem AFTER the Second Coming of Christ. The Bible makes that crystal clear.

Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore. (Ezek 37:26-28)

This may sound like an impossibility, therefore God repeats Himself several times. And Christians must believe these words as much as any other words in Scripture.

To all
... the night cometh, when no man can work. John 9:v.4

Today is May 25, 2021 - Daniel 7:v.25 is still in the future, it means the prophecy will still be fulfilled in the near future, I mean in this current decade - 2020-2030.

The period "until a time and times and the dividing of time" refers to Revelation 11:v.1-2 (1,260 days or 42 months) and Revelation 13:v.5 (42 months or 1,260 days) , and this period is LITERALLY the FIRST half of the last week - the 70th of Daniel 9:v.27 - whose period will be ruled by the Man Beast of sea- the Pope- to whom the dragon - the Man Beast of earth-Revelation 13:v.11 - will give his Power, and his Throne (in JERUSALEM called Sodom and Egypt-Revelation 11:v.8), and great Authority-Revelation 13:v.2-, and the inhabitants of the earth(Israel 10 tribes-10 kings)-will worship the Man Beast of sea-the Pope- enthroned in Jerusalem infested of idolatry and witchcraft-and will fulfill LITERALLY 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3 and 9-12:

• 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: (mainly the Man Beast of sea-the Pope-, and the Man Beast of earth-the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, a false messiah of the Jews) for that day -the Lord's Day- the seventh and last Day - shall not come, except there come a falling away first(TOTAL APOSTASY), and that man of sin be revealed-THE BEAST OF EARTH-, the son of perdition;
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

11 And for this cause GOD shall send them - shall send to Israel- strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (should believe in the Vicarivs Filii Dei - the Beast of sea - the Pope - the Papacy)

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Be careful or get ready ... ... the night cometh, when no man can work. John 9:v.4

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Your posts with the bold colored texts are impossible to read. It is really difficult. The formatting is distracting from what you're trying to say.

I feel like I'm reading something on Angelfire.

I prefer to read the Bible as what it says directly but I also don't know anything anymore.

Hebrews 1:v.7 to 14

God bless you and your family

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS left very clear, saying:
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of Judgment:
Of sin, because they believe not on me;
Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Of Judgment, because the prince of this world -the Man Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah of the Jews, son of perdition- is Judged.
Jesus is THE King of the Jews!

Reactions: Truth7t7

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
JESUS is the KING of the kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

JESUS revealed: Revelation 14:v.17 to 20

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven(heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3), he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which has power over FIRE(For what?); and cried with a loud cry to him that has the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of GOD.

20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

The Everlasting Spirit of GOD is a devouring/consuming FIRE

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes Ezekiel 37:26-28 Clearly Explains The (Tabernacle) In The New Heaven And Earth, As Seen In Revelation 22:1-5 Below

Ezekiel 37:26-28KJV
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Revelation 22:1-5KJV
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus had 12 disciples who were the firstfruits of the church. They were of Israel.

At the Second Coming Jesus will have 144k virgin disciples as firstfruits of the 1000 year reign on earth. They gather the final harvest which is also the firstfruits of the Resurrection in Revelation 20:4 for the 1000 year reign on earth. The Second Coming is the final harvest for life on earth. Not life in Paradise where the church will be forever with the Lord.
Tim, you should stop using scripture to support your false narrative of the 144,000 cited in Rev. as a literal revived ethnic Israel. It is wishful thinking.

The first fruits by definition are all of God's people in/under his age of present Grace. They are truly the first fruits of his own Spirit.

And it does not make any sense to say the 12 apostles were the first fruits anyway, from a clear an obvious view in scripture and historical circumstance. No one, including the 12 apostles were gifted with the spirit of Christ yet, until the day of Pentecost.

Reference these scripture as a support for what I'm saying....Romans 8:23, 16:5; 1 Cor 16:15 and James 1:18

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: Truth7t7

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes Ezekiel 37:26-28 Clearly Explains The (Tabernacle) In The New Heaven And Earth, As Seen In Revelation 22:1-5 Below
You seem to be quite confused. Ezekiel 48 clearly places the twelve tribes in THE LAND OF ISRAEL, not in Heaven. And other passages make it clear that the land will be redeemed and restored.

Also, there will be no temple in Heaven (the heavenly Jerusalem) after the New Heavens and the New Earth are established: And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. Rev 21:22. Which means that Ezekiel was talking about a temple on earth.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be quite confused. Ezekiel 48 clearly places the twelve tribes in THE LAND OF ISRAEL, not in Heaven. And other passages make it clear that the land will be redeemed and restored.

Also, there will be no temple in Heaven (the heavenly Jerusalem) after the New Heavens and the New Earth are established: And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. Rev 21:22. Which means that Ezekiel was talking about a temple on earth.
I Disagree, With Love And Respect

Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 Represents The Eternal Kingdom In The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem

Ezekiel 47:12 & Revelation 22:1-2 Below Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom

Same River And Tree Of Life, Same Fruit On The Tree Of Life, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Medicine

(The Eternal Kingdom)

(Ezekiel) 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

(Revelation) 22:1-2KJV

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ezekiel 36:1-38
This is what the Lord says about the Land of Israel: Israel, the enemies have gloated over you and you were trampled down when you were occupied by other nations. I will speak to the Land, now plundered and despised by the surrounding nations.

In My burning zeal, I have spoken out against the rest of the nations, especially Edom, for with glee and malice they seized My Land as spoil. Therefore, because Israel has suffered the scorn of the nations, I swear that those nations will in turn suffer scorn.

But you, Land of Israel, bring forth your branches and yield your fruit for My people, [all true Christian believers], for their homecoming is near. See how I will look on you with favor, you will be fruitful. I shall settle on you many people - the whole 12 tribes of Israel, [plus those grafted in] the towns inhabited and the Land prosperous. My people, will live there again, never again to leave. No longer will they suffer the scorn of foreigners.

When ancient Israel was living in the Land, they defiled it by their idolatry. I sentenced them to exile around the world. But I have concern for My Holy Name, so you Israelites, it is not for your sake that I am acting – I shall show My Holiness through you and all the nations will know that I am the Lord.

I shall take you out of the world, gather you from every land and bring you back to your homeland. I will purify you of everything that defiles you. You will have a new heart and I will put My spirit within you and you will desire to only follow My Laws.

Then you will live in the Land that I had given to your forefathers. You will be My people and I will be your God. Having saved you from all that defiles you, I shall command the Land to be plentiful, trees will bear abundant fruit and the soil will produce heavy crops. Never again will you suffer famine. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31

You will recall your wicked conduct and evil deeds and will hate yourself for them. Feel the shame and disgrace of your old ways, people of Israel.

The Lord says: when I have cleansed you of all your wrongdoings, you will settle in the Land and the ruined places will be rebuilt. The Land will be ploughed and sown, no longer a devastation [after the Sixth Seal event] and rain will come in due season.

The nations still left around you will know that it is I, the Lord who has done this.

The Lord says; once again, I will let the Israelites pray to Me for help. They will become many, as flocks of sheep in the Land. As Jerusalem has flocks of sheep at festival time, so will the towns of Israel be filled with flocks of people.

Then: they will know that I am their God. Ref: REB some verses condensed.

The prophet Ezekiel, who was commissioned to prophesy specifically to the House of Israel: Ezekiel 2:3, wrote chapter 36, giving the story of how God will, in His burning zeal, clear the evil neighbors, Jeremiah 12:14, out of all the holy Land.
Then, His people, the Christian Israelites, Jews and from every nation and language, will gather and settle in the Land. They will receive God’s Spirit and will live in the Land with great prosperity. This is in order for them to be a light to the nations and to prepare for the Return of Jesus.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 36:1-38
This is what the Lord says about the Land of Israel: Israel, the enemies have gloated over you and you were trampled down when you were occupied by other nations. I will speak to the Land, now plundered and despised by the surrounding nations.

In My burning zeal, I have spoken out against the rest of the nations, especially Edom, for with glee and malice they seized My Land as spoil. Therefore, because Israel has suffered the scorn of the nations, I swear that those nations will in turn suffer scorn.

But you, Land of Israel, bring forth your branches and yield your fruit for My people, [all true Christian believers], for their homecoming is near. See how I will look on you with favor, you will be fruitful. I shall settle on you many people - the whole 12 tribes of Israel, [plus those grafted in] the towns inhabited and the Land prosperous. My people, will live there again, never again to leave. No longer will they suffer the scorn of foreigners.

When ancient Israel was living in the Land, they defiled it by their idolatry. I sentenced them to exile around the world. But I have concern for My Holy Name, so you Israelites, it is not for your sake that I am acting – I shall show My Holiness through you and all the nations will know that I am the Lord.

I shall take you out of the world, gather you from every land and bring you back to your homeland. I will purify you of everything that defiles you. You will have a new heart and I will put My spirit within you and you will desire to only follow My Laws.

Then you will live in the Land that I had given to your forefathers. You will be My people and I will be your God. Having saved you from all that defiles you, I shall command the Land to be plentiful, trees will bear abundant fruit and the soil will produce heavy crops. Never again will you suffer famine. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31

You will recall your wicked conduct and evil deeds and will hate yourself for them. Feel the shame and disgrace of your old ways, people of Israel.

The Lord says: when I have cleansed you of all your wrongdoings, you will settle in the Land and the ruined places will be rebuilt. The Land will be ploughed and sown, no longer a devastation [after the Sixth Seal event] and rain will come in due season.

The nations still left around you will know that it is I, the Lord who has done this.

The Lord says; once again, I will let the Israelites pray to Me for help. They will become many, as flocks of sheep in the Land. As Jerusalem has flocks of sheep at festival time, so will the towns of Israel be filled with flocks of people.

Then: they will know that I am their God. Ref: REB some verses condensed.

The prophet Ezekiel, who was commissioned to prophesy specifically to the House of Israel: Ezekiel 2:3, wrote chapter 36, giving the story of how God will, in His burning zeal, clear the evil neighbors, Jeremiah 12:14, out of all the holy Land.
Then, His people, the Christian Israelites, Jews and from every nation and language, will gather and settle in the Land. They will receive God’s Spirit and will live in the Land with great prosperity. This is in order for them to be a light to the nations and to prepare for the Return of Jesus.
Who are you responding to, no quote of a poster has been made?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
This has nothing to do with the future temple of God on earth. The night will be gone.

It because there will not be built any temple in this last decade -2020-2030 - of this Devil's world. Who will build a temple in this seventh and last

millennium or seventh and last Day is JESUS, according His words-John 2:v.19-21. You should be focused in this temple, not in the false preachings of
construction of a satanic temple in Jerusalem.

What the Devil will do in the days to come is to put his throne in Jerusalem to rule Israel as God, as their
God, by the way a strong delusion.2Thes.2:v.11-12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 Represents The Eternal Kingdom In The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem

I hate to disagree, but I believe the above quote is incorrect.
Ezekiel 47:12 & Revelation 22:1-2 Below Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom.

They are not the same. This is one of those 'Heartbreaking Truths' that many Christians are unable to accept. I will post the reasons why beginning with this verse...

Ezekiel 43:10
"Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern."

God is telling Ezekiel to show the Blueprints of this alleged 'Millennial Temple' to the people of Israel. Notice the critical words... 'that they may be ashamed'. Remember that.

Now read the next verse...

Ezekiel 43:11
"And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them."

Key phrase #1

"...if they be ashamed..."

Ask yourself @Truth7t7 , was the House of Israel ashamed? Did they repent?

If you answered honestly, you would have answered NO.

Key phrase #2

"...shew them..."

Since Israel was NOT ashamed and did NOT repent, what do you think Ezekiel did at that point?

Did Ezekiel disobey God and show them the Blueprints? I would say NO WAY.

Thus, Ezekiel's Temple sat on the Drawing Board, never to be shown to the House of Israel, and never to be built.

Key phrase #3

"... and do them."

In other words, the House of Israel was supposed to build that Temple right then and there. Obviously they never built it.

Now, I have never been good at sugar coating my words, but I have to warn you and anyone else that believes Ezekiel's Temple is future that you are on the wrong path.

What you and others are doing is playing into the plans of Satan to build a physical Temple in the land of Israel.

You should know that in order for that to happen, much blood will have to be shed. Wars and destruction must take place first.

You better meditate long and hard on which side of History you are going to be on when God asks you why you were in favor of having a False Temple and Abomination built when God said NO.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Brother, I am not contradicting the Word of GOD, the Bible. I work with the Word of GOD, for the Word is GOD. Revelation 21:v.22-24:

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. (Is there temple more glorious than this?)

24 - And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth (kings made by Him-Revelation 5:v.10 among others) do bring their glory and honour into it.

I think that the people must reestudy the theory or the false interpretation of Scriptures about construction of a physical temple and discard this misleading hypothesis, this will never happen, for ever.

Acts 7:v.48-49
48 - Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

49 - Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tim, you should stop using scripture to support your false narrative of the 144,000 cited in Rev. as a literal revived ethnic Israel. It is wishful thinking.

The first fruits by definition are all of God's people in/under his age of present Grace. They are truly the first fruits of his own Spirit.

And it does not make any sense to say the 12 apostles were the first fruits anyway, from a clear an obvious view in scripture and historical circumstance. No one, including the 12 apostles were gifted with the spirit of Christ yet, until the day of Pentecost.

Reference these scripture as a support for what I'm saying....Romans 8:23, 16:5; 1 Cor 16:15 and James 1:18

Bless you,

APAK
It is not a revival of anything. It is God chosing His disciples to carry out the task of gathering souls during the Trumpets and Thunders. Revelation 14:4 calls them firstfruits:

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Last edited: