Kim Clement false prophet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hawkins

Jan 16, 2007
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think that before a prophet is recognised as a prophet in the Office, he will be told clearly who's his master. So God will throw him into a supernatural experience to demonstrate him that who's behind the scene.So the first thing is, how does he know who he's talking with is God Himself but not the other spirits? If he fails to address this point, he's not a prophet, the type in the Office.As Pauls said, Pauls is more Christian (more Christ------ian), a prophet needs to know abit more about our Lord than a usual Christian does. Our Lord Jesus Christ once said, there are those few who know Him (I forgot where the verse is located). A prophet needs to be within those "few" who knows abit more about our Lord.So if he fails to address this second point, he's not a prophet in the Office.my 2 cents.

Jan 15, 2008
Bottom line: if his prophecies don't hold, he's false. This is scriptural though I can't muster the verse at the moment, but doesn't that just make even a little bit of common sense. Could God's words fall short? I don't think so.:naughty:

Hawkins

Jan 16, 2007
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sure. I think the verse is from Peter.The point is, I don't think the job of today's prophets is just fore-telling.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
Kim Clement,Is an excellent Prophet, and probably the most accurate prophet that I've personally witnessed in our life time.The one thing that you have to keep in mind with Prophets, is that they are human.Humans make mistakes. Also there is many times a time frame that is involved. God does have His own timing when it comes to carrying them out. Also some times people can change what God has spoken, for instance take a look at the example of Hezekiah who was told by the prophet that he will die because of his disobediance and his sons disobediance.Hezekiah repented, and the prophet had to turn around and let him know that God had changed his mind concerning the circumstances.We also have the case of the city of Ninevah, which they repented and God changed His mind concerning the word.I could go on, and on of such accounts in the bible.What is important is that the Prophet should recognize only God being his true source of insight!Also we have to consider the fact that because the message is coming from a human vessel that it will come out tainted with the human character that delivers the message.