Kim Clement Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was 17 going on 18 hanging out with a 27 year old biker drug guy I thought I was in love with. Having the time of my life getting high and poking white powder up my nose.. living the HIGH life.
One night he said he had n idea, he grabbed a piece of rubber band and a needle and said you got to give this a try.
I was thinking, maybe this aint such a good idea, but I'm 17 and kids are gonna do what their gonna do.
The needle didn't work. Don't know why. It just wouldn't work no matter how much he tried.
I said nevermind. I don't really want to anyways.
The following week he went out and got himself some fancy stuff and Overdosed himself right into the hospital.
I'd been living with him in an old pick up with a cab cover for about a year, living on candy bars, cause that's all you can afford when the other fun stuff matters more.
I put out my thumb and hitchiked 60 miles in the dead of winter, home to my parents who'd been taking care of my little girl.
When he got out of the hospital he begged me to come back. It was real hard to say no. I loved the guy ya know.
But I realized I wanted to be a mom more. So I said no.
A few days later his mom calls me on the phone, says he's in the hospital. Seems he was on some drugs and drinking heavy, so depressed I'd left him, he went out to the garage and grabbed a machete and cut all the fingers off his left hand.
His mom said it was all my fault, I drove him to it.
I lived with that for a good long time. I finally realized I wasn't to blame.
That night that needle didn't work.. God saved my life in more ways than one.

Hugs
Very sad, sorry you were blamed for it. We are each responsible for our own happiness...if we live trying to find others to make us happy we never find it.
In my responsibility of my happiness I choose to lean on God in life and when trials and tribulations come I lean even harder on him.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One night he said he had n idea, he grabbed a piece of rubber band and a needle and said you got to give this a try.
I was thinking, maybe this aint such a good idea, but I'm 17 and kids are gonna do what their gonna do.
The needle didn't work. Don't know why. It just wouldn't work no matter how much he tried.
I said nevermind. I don't really want to anyways.
I love how He was there and your guardian angel was there and prevented that needle from working. That was not your destiny in life....being a mother to a wonderful innocent life which you brought into the world was your destiny.
Praise God!
Like you I am a thinker and I tend to over analyze a situation....but I was wondering what became of that guy....did he ever turn his life around and serve God?
And as I wonder about that question another comes up...why you and not him too? Did the needle work for him?
In any case, you hitchhiked home and made it safely...God was directing your footsteps long before this event in your life took place.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very sad, sorry you were blamed for it. We are each responsible for our own happiness...if we live trying to find others to make us happy we never find it.
In my responsibility of my happiness I choose to lean on God in life and when trials and tribulations come I lean even harder on him.
It was during this time I found God or He found me.
I had always "heard" but I didn't "know" Him.
Life has it's ups and downs. It's what you learn from it that matters.
Hills and valley's and even walked through the shadow of death a couple times.
But I never had any fear.
More fearful of doing the wrong thing, than what the world could throw at me.
And it's thrown a lot of arrows, But God has always been my shield.
I just didn't know it until I hit 18.
Even since then the hills and valleys are still a part of life's journey.
Not so much the older I get. I've matured a lot in the last 10 years.
Looked back on all those trials and Praise God He saw me through.
Even still..
Now it's more health trials then foolishness. Patience and tolerance...
I think back about all the woulda, coulda, shoulda's, and I know it had to be that way to get me where I am now.
And I believe I'm in a good place. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?
I know wherever the road leads me, God is with me.
Always has been and always will be.
Amen
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love how He was there and your guardian angel was there and prevented that needle from working. That was not your destiny in life....being a mother to a wonderful innocent life which you brought into the world was your destiny.
Praise God!
Like you I am a thinker and I tend to over analyze a situation....but I was wondering what became of that guy....did he ever turn his life around and serve God?
And as I wonder about that question another comes up...why you and not him too? Did the needle work for him?
In any case, you hitchhiked home and made it safely...God was directing your footsteps long before this event in your life took place.

About 5 years ago or so, I looked up his name on the internet. The only thing I found was an obituary of a man who had been killed in a motorcycle accident some 10 years before.
I remember one night we was on a motorcycle. He'd been drinking (I never took to alcohol) , I was a pothead. So we're pretty messed up going over a bridge in Boston on the outside lane. Big rig coming up on the right, car in front slammed their breaks on. I though we was toast for sure. But somehow we got inbetween that car and rig and come out the other side.
Another night we was going round a corner, hit some sand. Bike landed on my leg.. sure was hot..burning through my pants, must of been the motor. All I hear is "Oh my bike! ... you think I would of learned then.. no.
Chased me through the house with a pair of scissors because I wouldn't umm be friends with his friends..
I was with him for about a year. He played the guitar. That's what attracted me to him in the first place.

I don't think that needle worked at all. For all I know it could have been an old one. I'm just thankful it didn't work.
The one that landed him in the hospital.. He was over his ex girlfriends house, I don't remember where I was.
But I remember her calling me telling me he was in the hospital.
So.. I'm at her house and she calls him at the hospital and tells me to get on the other line and be quiet.
So I did. The conversation they was having.. are you going to tell Lynda about us.....
That's the story of my life LOL
I was married twice after that.. and somehow both kind of ended up the same way.
I got no hard feelings. My first ex got remarried and moved to California.. serves him right.
The other still drives truck and lives in Florida. I never hear from either one, and that's fine by me.

Everybody has a story. Everybody has to go through things. Not always the same.
Some less, some more.. but what is that verse?

1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

That goes for trials and tribulations too. He knows what you can handle and what you can't.
You just have to keep moving forward.. by God's grace.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
being a mother to a wonderful innocent life which you brought into the world was your destiny.
She is a gift from God even though the circumstances were not perfect.
I'm still here because of her, many times over.
For the first 4 years of her life, my mom brought her up mostly. I was only 14 and in my parents eyes, unable to properly raise a child.
They would tell me how to dress her, feed her.. I couldn't be a mom, because my mom was being her mom.
And I think that's why I got frustrated and just took off to do my thing.
They were more mother daughter and we were more like sisters.
when I did get married and moved out, we started bonding more. We still fight like sister though..lol
And my grandson is autistic. He just turned 18 but he is more like a 5-7 year old.
She is a good mom. I'm really proud of the woman she's become.
I am blessed.

ziggy is getting soggy..
Much Love
Hugs

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Going back to the point which I've made and NO OTHER PERSON to my knowledge in this Forum has asserted, -- but has been apparently substantiated by Kim Clement --, TRUMP & PENCE will win this Election for a Second Term of Office.

And so Deut. 18:22 should validate whose words come to pass, and who teaches a doctrine which contradicts Scripture:

Deut. 18:21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

... and I'd propose that we'll shortly know whose understanding (or lack thereof) comes to pass.

I LOVE Pudding, because the PROOF is ALWAYS in the Pudding. (Preferably VANILLA Pudding)
Bobby Jo :)
Did you receive a revelation about this election?

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If understanding Scripture is "revelation", then yes, I understand Prophetic Scripture. -- Don't ALL Christians?!?

:)
Bobby Jo
Ok I was just wondering as you seem pretty sure about Trump/Pence. Seems the only way they could have another term would be in 2024 unless something happens miraculously. Electoral college just called Biden president.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Electoral college just called Biden president.

Hey Mantis,

Actually the AP called the Election before the Votes were even COUNTED. And so too, the "NEWS" (actually "LIES") called the Electoral College before the Votes were ACCEPTED. And the Congress hasn't even made their DECISION.

So did you want to short-circuit the process, or allow it to reach it's conclusion? ;)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Mantis,

Actually the AP called the Election before the Votes were even COUNTED. And so too, the "NEWS" (actually "LIES") called the Electoral College before the Votes were ACCEPTED. And the Congress hasn't even made their DECISION.

So did you want to short-circuit the process, or allow it to reach it's conclusion? ;)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Oh ok then. We'll see!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fascinating. I haven't heard of Kim Clement till this. Thank you for posting.

I went looking as I'm want to do with new information.

Kim Clement: the LAST PROPHECY of Kim Clement - God in a Nutshell project

janet-reno.jpg

Janet Reno had died hours before the election…. And I remembered she had boldly stated that God would NEVER allow Trump to be president in her lifetime. Normally I don’t smile at the death of anyone. But, when I saw that that morning, I knew even more strongly…. Trump had
already won.

There was election tampering even in 2016. (what if it has always been that way?)
[sic]"...As per the LANDSLIDE…. It was a LANDSLIDE…

Most of the Hillary Clinton votes “mysteriously” skyrocket in a very select and few little US “politically controlled” counties amidst a LANDSLIDE ocean of red on the electoral map — from sea to shining sea. In short, it appears all the graveyards dating back to Wold War 1 got up and voted Hillary."

Source and more reading: Kim Clement: the LAST PROPHECY of Kim Clement - God in a Nutshell project

Electoral_MAP_2016_TRUMP_LANDSLIDE_ELECTORAL_MAP_1.jpg

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

edited to add longer version.

Edited to add and in the course of that deleted the first video. Meez a jeanIus. :) Yep.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

There have recently been TWO "critical" dates which the world has set, which were predicated upon the release of the REPORT based upon the 2018 Executive Order - Foreign Interference In Elections: Dec. 18, when originally DUE; and Dec. 21, due to DELAY.

Of course neither date have been met, so now it begs the question whether the Kim Clement "significant date" of Dec. 25 will coincide with the release of the E.O.REPORT, or if SOMETHING ELSE will come of the Dec. 25 date.

And my money's on Dec. 25 one way or another!
Bobby Jo

PS: Please recall that on Dec. 25 Jupiter and Saturn will align, and THESE are the TWO LARGEST PLANETS in our solar system. -- As such, I expect something BIG on that day.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To All,

There have recently been TWO "critical" dates which the world has set, which were predicated upon the release of the REPORT based upon the 2018 Executive Order - Foreign Interference In Elections: Dec. 18, when originally DUE; and Dec. 21, due to DELAY.

Of course neither date have been met, so now it begs the question whether the Kim Clement "significant date" of Dec. 25 will coincide with the release of the E.O.REPORT, or if SOMETHING ELSE will come of the Dec. 25 date.

And my money's on Dec. 25 one way or another!
Bobby Jo

PS: Please recall that on Dec. 25 Jupiter and Saturn will align, and THESE are the TWO LARGEST PLANETS in our solar system. -- As such, I expect something BIG on that day.

Well, did anything happen ?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, did anything happen ?

Yet another terrorist Act...
Nashville Christmas Morning Bombing...
Sickening!

... smells more like a False Flag ...

Will vehicles now be stopped FOR NO REASON, other than to "INSPECT FOR BOMBS"??? Will they search your vehicle and plant "contraband??? Will it be while you're on your way to a Trump Rally??? Will your vehicle be confiscated and you thrown into jail for a number of days???

Also note the bizarre jovial demeanor of the Nashville Mayor:

OR:

Apparent Lin Wood tweet: Bomb in Nashville hit AT&T center causing internet & power outages in SE.
So maybe an opportunity to "tap" into AT&T???

OR:

Could this be the "event" which Kim Clement prophesied about; --- or possibly the Dec. 25th Israeli fighter jets flying over Lebanon to conduct an airstrike against Iranian munition storage location in Syria, which was destined for Hamas in Lebanon???

OR: ... ??? ... voter interference by State nations ... ??? ...

If I were a betting man, I'd have to weigh all the previous Israeli strikes against Iranian munition targets which resulted in no escalation; versus this "spark" which may have landed perfectly to catch the kindling bed JUST RIGHT! -- Only TIME WILL TELL.

And it's equally important to consider that we ARE approaching a diminishing TIME-LINE where we must see Ezekiel 38 & 39, and China "mortally wound" Russia; the U.N. "heal" Russia; the Mark of the Beast; the U.N. move to Jerusalem; and finally Global Thermonuclear War; -- ALL before Jesus returns, in what Scripture appears to suggest as the Fall of 2021.

So in the parlay of modern vernacular, -- Let's Get This Party Started ...

:)
Bobby Jo

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmmm..... it could be this ‘ or ‘ that ‘ or ‘ something else. I would suspect that you could go through the events on Christmas Day finding all kinds of things that ‘ it ‘ could be. I seem to remember you used the words ‘ something big ‘ , which I am pretty sure would stand out , yet even you don’t know which event is the right one.
Like many, I am waiting to see how January unfolds.......
Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmm..... it could be this ‘ or ‘ that ‘ or ‘ something else. I would suspect that you could go through the events on Christmas Day finding all kinds of things that ‘ it ‘ could be. I seem to remember you used the words ‘ something big ‘ , which I am pretty sure would stand out , yet even you don’t know which event is the right one.
Like many, I am waiting to see how January unfolds.......
Rita

Dearest Barbara (Rita), -- You threw me off! ;)

Some people are full of empty talk, but I literally put my money where my mouth is -- certainly anticipating the outbreak of Ezekiel 38 & 39, etc. And it coincide with other contributors, but consider WWII: Did that World War begin on Sept. 1st of 1939 when Germany invaded Poland; or on Dec. 7th of 1941 when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor; or on Dec. 11th when Germany bizarrely declared war on the U.S.?

There"s a saying: Historians like Great and Specific Dates for Great and Unspecific Events. And so with the U.S. Election in turmoil, and the Israeli government in turmoil, -- would Iran and Russia take advantage of our confusion much like when Russia invaded Czechoslovakia in 1968 while the U.S. was preoccupied with Vietnam?

And so who can guess whether a child playing with a flint and striker will give up frustrated, -- or start a forest fire?!?

With VERY Best Regards,

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your words were ‘ I expect something big ON that day ‘ that implies an event that would happen on dec 25th would be big and it would stand out.
I was basing my response on the words you chose to use.
I thought about Jupiter and Saturn, the Bethlehem star was pretty amazing. However it was Visible from dec 13th and will continue until the 29th, dec 21st was the night Jupiter passed by Saturn.
As I said, let’s see what January brings. Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your words were ‘ I expect something big ON that day ‘ that implies an event that would happen on dec 25th would be big and it would stand out. ...

Again I'm not trying to press for any particular assertion, but simply evaluate the information Scripture provides, versus what a Prophet might portend, what the "skies" might validate; and what the sketchy news might provide. -- Nothing more and nothing less!

With VERY Best Regards,

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Barbara
CC: @Base12
OK, -- Here's something BIG:

Presidential Election Live Coverage 2020
Post #5279

QUOTE:Base12

Not Confirmed (note that this was supposedly posted several days prior)...

full

And...

full

------------------------------------------------------

NOTE THE DATE STAMP in the screen capture: 4D

This is too crazy to believe, but impossible not to believe ...

Maybe this is the reason the Nashville DEMOCRAT Mayor was so giddy at the "terrorist attack".

And maybe this is the "EVENT" for which Prophets Speak and Planets Align ...

Absolutely mind bending.
Bobby Jo

Last edited: