Last one to post Wins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It had been nice lately here too in Indiana. Winter is cold, but it has been in the 40's last couple days. Feels good.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It had been nice lately here too in Indiana. Winter is cold, but it has been in the 40's last couple days. Feels good.

Haha! I can't relate to that in DECEMBER...we do the 'happy dance" here if it is Zero C LOL
But here , we are at least blessed by the warm Chinook winds.
Today it is VERY windy indeed, but it is a warm Chinook wind...so that is good. :)

.............653.gif

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This winter here in Mich. is really different.....
We usually have had some snow or hail by now.......
And temp. drop some of the time in the 20* [and lower] but we seem to be staying in the 30*
I guess I should not complain. !!!
My daughter , got married [ years ago ] and moved to Ga. but the warm was to much for her,
so she moved again ! To Tenn. wonder how that State is ?

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And temp. drop some of the time in the 20* [and lower] but we seem to be staying in the 30*
My daughter , got married [ years ago ] and moved to Ga. but the warm was to much for her,

Hi @Grams
Haven't seen you around lately. I hope all is good in your neck of the woods. Merry Christmas!!!!

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

My daughter and son in law lived in GA when first married , for ten years. She hated the heat and humidity and the area.

Then about 12 years ago they moved up to the State of Washington, so that they were in driving distance of the Canadian boarder.
So now it is a very easy 8 hour drive down to them for ourselves and my daughter here in town, and for them to drive up to us. Which they are doing at the end of this week, for Christmas.

The road goes through the mountains, can't miss them...but it looks okay this Christmas, only a couple of degs below zero C

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Helen, Good to see you back !!!! hope every thing is good with you ??

Nothing new going on here..... Except we found a church closer and I think we are going
this evening.
I cant believe our temp. this year are so different....... in the 40's . and no snow.
we had a sprinkle this morning , but its gone.

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Helen, Good to see you back !!!! hope every thing is good with you ??

Nothing new going on here..... Except we found a church closer and I think we are going
this evening.
I cant believe our temp. this year are so different....... in the 40's . and no snow.
we had a sprinkle this morning , but its gone.

Nice that you have found a church closer by. That makes life a little easier. Hope that you meet some nice new friends.

We too, are having wonderful weather...so we are happy.

If I don't see you again, then I hope you have a lovely Christmas.
God bless....Helen

Reactions: amadeus

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Helen, Thank you....... Hope your day will be wonderful.... :):D

I guess I mentioned to you my husband and I moved in with our son and wife and 8 children.....
[my darling husband passed away]
Well, they have a horse and 3 cows and were having trouble with the children that took
care of them so he had them butchered...... and right now they are all cutting up the cows
and wrapping them up.... into hamburger , steaks , roast, etc.......
they stopped to eat and went right back to it. Lots of knifes that need sharpening and
need to be sharp so it goes easy..... they are still working on the one cow.. so tomorrow
two more to do....... I cant do it , I would probley cut my self.:eek:
Hope you have / or had a Blessed Day !
And all that post here also......... Have a very NICE DAY ~~ :D :D :D :)

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Helen, Thank you....... Hope your day will be wonderful.... :):D

I guess I mentioned to you my husband and I moved in with our son and wife and 8 children.....
[my darling husband passed away]
Well, they have a horse and 3 cows and were having trouble with the children that took
care of them so he had them butchered...... and right now they are all cutting up the cows
and wrapping them up.... into hamburger , steaks , roast, etc.......
they stopped to eat and went right back to it. Lots of knifes that need sharpening and
need to be sharp so it goes easy..... they are still working on the one cow.. so tomorrow
two more to do....... I cant do it , I would probley cut my self.:eek:
Hope you have / or had a Blessed Day !
And all that post here also......... Have a very NICE DAY ~~ :D :D :D :)

That is hard work, even with a dozen people. We used to live in community with 25 others. We killed a beef once and had to butcher it..it took hours and then all the clean up afterward. Not the most fun of days. :(

Hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Much blessing be on you all....Helen

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Helen,
I am not doing any of it. I probley would cut my self ?? who knows ? I think they are now working
on the second cow........ so one more to go.
And today, I am very sick........ I had dairy [yesterday] and today its letting me know. I only took 4 pills, guess I am up on that more then I thought...... I had to give my credit card to my Daughter inlaw
to go shopping. I could not go. So I am missing my outing for the week.
How are you doing Helen ? hope all is good with you !!!
How was your day yesterday ? hope you got to see a lot of relatives and friends !!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thank you Helen,
I am not doing any of it. I probley would cut my self ?? who knows ? I think they are now working
And today, I am very sick........ I had dairy [yesterday] and today its letting me know. I only took 4 pills, guess I am up on that more then I thought...... I had to give my credit card to my Daughter inlaw
How was your day yesterday ? hope you got to see a lot of relatives and friends !!
Hi; grams; good to see you; hope you will be well soon...hope you had a good Christmas Day...

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Merry Christmas everyone. I may break too a bit. :)

Mayflower :cool:

Hope you had a wonderful day ! and seen a lot of friends and relatives ... :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
farouk say's........

Hi; grams; good to see you; hope you will be well soon...hope you had a good Christmas Day

Thank you very Much !!!
Hope your day was good also....... :)

Reactions: farouk

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you Helen,

Hey there Marlene.
I am sorry to hear that you are sick. Do you not take the lactose pills so that you can eat dairy? :(

Both my adult grand daughters are lactose intolerant and , so they always take a couple pills before eating dairy. It works for them.

Hope you get over it quickly. ♥︎

We had a very fun day yesterday...I was VERY ready for bed at midnight. The way I feel today ( listless) I think I turned into a pumpkin as the clock struck midnight!!! :D

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Helen,
I have been taking the pills for a long time ! I got up to taking 10 pills and that stopped working.
So I kept away for a while, and started up again taking 2 or 3 and I guess I have to take more
or stop again.... I'm feeling better now.... took a nap and now feel like taking another, but its
to late..... I might sleep for hours...do not want to do that now.

It was just the 11 of us and its nice , my son is home till new years......
And they are down stairs , still cutting the cow's up....... making sausage and other things.
My D.I.L. just took one of the g.sons to the doctor he needs a physical for wrestling .
all the G.C. are into some thing.. music or sports, etc.
Glad you had a good day ! Hope , the New years will be EX- good to you...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hey there Marlene.
I am sorry to hear that you are sick. Do you not take the lactose pills so that you can eat dairy? :(

Both my adult grand daughters are lactose intolerant and , so they always take a couple pills before eating dairy. It works for them.

Hope you get over it quickly. ♥︎

We had a very fun day yesterday...I was VERY ready for bed at midnight. The way I feel today ( listless) I think I turned into a pumpkin as the clock struck midnight!!! :D
Sounds like you guys had a busy fun time...

Reactions: Helen