Last Trump vs Seventh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are they the same last and 7th

• Total voters

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry; trans Tasman dialogue cancelled because of the West Island claiming that the Bible does not really say what we read in it.

What the man on the islands of the long white cloud is stubbornly doing is arguing from his place of understanding, without validating the source documents that he is using. His source document is an "English translation" of the Hebrew source documents used for the translation where the theological understanding of the translation committee has become embedded within their work output, i.e. their particular English Translation.

This person who lives on unstable islands in the middle of nowhere, believes that God's promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was that they would all receive a prescribed portion of land as give in Gen.15:17-21, but scripture also tells us that Abraham did not receive any portion of the prescribed portion of land as his to "own."

When this person asks for proof of the west island person, he choses to ignores it and claims that no proof has been given to prove the west islander's POV.

The East islander uses illogical and false arguments in an attempt to prove that his understanding of the End Times is the only right ending.

So be it. You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force a horse to drink in the available living water.

East Islander, beware of the shaky islands that you live on as they will shaky themselves into destruction and you with them.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It certainly stands out to me. I'm persuaded to believe that the Rapture occurs at the 7th Trump. At some point after the Rapture occurs, the angels begin to pour out the 7 vials of wrath on depraved humanity, which I interpret to be the final 3.5 years of great tribulation. So, I would be deemed to believe in a mid-tribulation Rapture.

But our Lord Jesus is still warning His Church on the 6th Vial timing...

Rev 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
KJV

That "as a thief" metaphor was the subject He taught about the time of His return, and gathering of His Church. He is showing there in Rev.16 that His coming is not until that 7th Vial.

Matt 24:42-44
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
KJV

Rev 3:3
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
KJV

Reactions: Nancy

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Please tell me who He gave the signs to,I've heard it was to the Jew's but can you tell me how can that be when they don't believe in Christ ,and it was Christ who gave the signs?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell me who He gave the signs to,I've heard it was to the Jew's but can you tell me how can that be when they don't believe in Christ ,and it was Christ who gave the signs?

Oh, man, you know. Jesus gave us the seven signs of the end in His Olivet discourse, which are the times and the seasons Paul taught. And they are the Seals of Rev.6.

Reactions: n2thelight
May 24, 2019
winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was taught that the Trump of God is the voice of God and the Trumpet of God will be an angel blowing a physical trumpet. They are different.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You serious?So you don't have to study His Word or anything,just be what you called saved and be gone,boy stop!!!!

It's not that simple. I believe the Scriptures reveal that the wise virgins will be taken, but the foolish will be left to endure great tribulation. A lamp with no oil is of no use in the dark, nor is a Christian who isn't burning bright in this present dark world. The great tribulation fire will either purge them or burn them up.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not that simple. I believe the Scriptures reveal that the wise virgins will be taken, but the foolish will be left to endure great tribulation. A lamp with no oil is of no use in the dark, nor is a Christian who isn't burning bright in this present dark world. The great tribulation fire will either purge them or burn them up.

God's Word reveals it's actually the opposite of what you're saying; the five wise virgins will remain, and will make a stand for Christ during the tribulation, while the five foolish virgins will be 'taken'.

Do yourself a favor. Look closely at our Lord Jesus' answer at the last verse of Luke 17, when His disciples asked Him just where... those first ones taken, would be taken to. And compare His answer with His warning in Matthew 24:28. Per our Lord Jesus, you do not want to be the first one taken!

Reactions: n2thelight

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Christ gave us a great example as with a woman about to birth a child,when she finds out she's pregnant she maybe 2 months along,however she knows that baby will not be born right now.What really let's her know?The birth pangs.

Matthew 24:8 "All these are the beginning of sorrows."

This word "sorrows" in the Greek is "Ydin", and means birth pangs. The word is used only here and in Mark 8, and marks the beginning of the travail of childbirth. The number in Strong's Dictionary is 5604, and this is important, because it reflects the intervals between the events of the signs of the end times.

This translation loses the message that Christ is telling us; for He is saying that when we see this happening, it is the start of the birth of a new age. In other words, it marks the approach of the birth of the second advent, or coming. The events that mark the end will be growing closer and closer together, and when it reaches a point, the birth will begin.

Do you want to know how close you are to the end? Then look at the events that are going on around you. Listen to the labor pains of this generation. When you learn it sign of the end times, then the news of any media will come alive, for the political beast is already here in the form of the United Nations, and that beast just celebrated its first fifty years.

We are to watch for the signs He gave us!!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Again I say what are we watching for?

Mark 13:37 "And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."

Many will be caught off guard, and they listen to those that teach, "all you have to do is to have faith." That is not quite true, for how can you possible have faith in something that you know nothing about? How can you have faith in Christ, and then disobey what He says and demands of you? The answer of course is that it is impossible. You can never have faith in Christ and never do any thing for him, and reject what He demands of you. In Christ's eyes you become worthless to him.

In our generation you must have an aggressive faith in Christ, and be on watch for the events that Jesus has warned us about. You have to be a faithful servant, and on watch for the times that you life in, or you will be deceived. Without being a watchman, you will turn into nothing but a spiritual whore, for you will become the bride of the wrong messiah. These seals not only are going to come to pass, but in fact many of the signs of the end times are history to us today. The one seal that is important to us is the sixth seal, for it is also the sixth trumpet, and the sixth seal marks the coming of the false messiah. The True Christ comes on the sounding of the seventh and final trumpet. "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at that last trump: for the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall all be changed." We will be change from or flesh bodies into the spiritual bodies that will live throughout the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, right here on earth.