Last Trump vs Seventh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are they the same last and 7th

• Total voters

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Okay guess I'm ready to respond to my own OP

Gonna start with the order of the seals trumps and vials

First ,they are not in chronological order.

With that said here's how it goes

7th seal 7th trump 7th vial Christ returns
6th seal 6th trump 6th vial satan comes to earth
5th seal 5th trump 5th vial

4th seal 1rst trump 1rst vial

3rd seal 2nd trump 2nd vial

1rst seal 4th trump 4th vial

Next post I'll show why the 7th is the last.....

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Paul states that at the last trump we shall all be changed,my point is the change does not take place until Christ returns,which doesn't happen until the 7th trump.Period!!!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
First ,they are not in chronological order.
No: I and many others, including John the Revelator; do not agree to the idea of shuffling the given sequence of Revelation.
The Seals, Trumpets and the Bowls are in chronological order, they are; after that, then this will happen, etc.

Paul tells us when the Last Trump will happen, in his prophecy about what happens at the Great White Throne Judgment in 1 Corinthians 15:50-56

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So the last trump has to do with what?

The 'Sevens' , seven vials , seven plagues , are all woes, judgements...and not for the people of God..

The Last Trump ..is the conclusion of all things , the glory of God revealed.

I'm going with that... :)

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 'Sevens' , seven vials , seven plagues , are all woes, judgements...and not for the people of God..

The last trump sounds at the close of the church age.

The seventh trumpet declares Christ taking control and ownership of the earth.

They are not the same.

Reactions: Helen

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

That's the 7th

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

How can the last trump come after this?The 7th is the last.Question,what happens after the 7th trump and wat happens after the last?

Are you trying to say the last trump happens after the millennium ?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the 7th

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

How can the last trump come after this?The 7th is the last.Question,what happens after the 7th trump and wat happens after the last?

I see the seventh as The Trump Of God. In Rev. they are of angels and hold all the nasty stuff. Is The Trump of God a whole different "Trump"? I am thinking it is, and that we should never even take our armor off as, I believe it is God calling His people to arms! JMHO :)

Reactions: Helen

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the 7th

The last trump and the seventh trumpet.

They are not the same.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 New International Version (NIV)
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Revelation 11:15 New International Version (NIV)
The Seventh Trumpet
15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Here are some differences between the two trumpets.

1. The trumpet of the church age is called the "trump of God" (1 Thessalonians 4:16
    ). The trumpet of Revelation is the trumpet of the seventh angel (Revelation 11:15
    ).
  2. The trumpet of the church age is singular. There is no mention of a series of trumpets. The trumpet of Revelation is the seventh of seven. The phrase, last trump, has a different significance as we will see later.
  3. In 1 Thessalonians 4, the trumpets calls the dead to life. The seventh trumpet of Revelation occurs after a resurrection occurs (Revelation 11:12
    ).
  4. The trumpet of the church age comes as a blessing. The trumpet of Revelation comes with judgment and is called the third woe (Revelation 11:14
    ).
  5. The trump of the church age sounds in "a moment, in the twinkling of an eye" (1 Corinthians 15:52
    ). The seventh trumpet of Revelation sounds for "days" (Revelation 10:7
    ).

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last trump and the seventh trumpet.

They are not the same.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 New International Version (NIV)
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Revelation 11:15 New International Version (NIV)
The Seventh Trumpet
15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Here are some differences between the two trumpets.

1. The trumpet of the church age is called the "trump of God" (1 Thessalonians 4:16
    ). The trumpet of Revelation is the trumpet of the seventh angel (Revelation 11:15
    ).
  2. The trumpet of the church age is singular. There is no mention of a series of trumpets. The trumpet of Revelation is the seventh of seven. The phrase, last trump, has a different significance as we will see later.
  3. In 1 Thessalonians 4, the trumpets calls the dead to life. The seventh trumpet of Revelation occurs after a resurrection occurs (Revelation 11:12
    ).
  4. The trumpet of the church age comes as a blessing. The trumpet of Revelation comes with judgment and is called the third woe (Revelation 11:14
    ).
  5. The trump of the church age sounds in "a moment, in the twinkling of an eye" (1 Corinthians 15:52
    ). The seventh trumpet of Revelation sounds for "days" (Revelation 10:7
    ).

Yeah, what Core said! :)

Reactions: CoreIssue

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I see the seventh as The Trump Of God. In Rev. they are of angels and hold all the nasty stuff. Is The Trump of God a whole different "Trump"? I am thinking it is, and that we should never even take our armor off as, I believe it is God calling His people to arms! JMHO :)

How many trumps of God are there?Has to be more if that's the last.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How many trumps of God are there?Has to be more if that's the last.
It is obvious to anyone that the Last Trump mentioned by Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:52, has nothing to do with the Seven Trumpets of Revelation.
The 7 Trumpets of the Great Tribulation are 7 terrible punishments of God against His enemies.
The Last Trump marks the time that God will judge every person who has ever lived and those found worthy will receive immortality.

Those who like to think that this Last Trumpet sound is before the end of the Millennium, make a confused and illogical jump to the wrong conclusion. There is no immortality before the Book of Life is opened. We receive the promise of it, when we accept Jesus as our Savior, but it is not and cannot be conferred until the Great White Throne Judgment.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Those who like to think that this Last Trumpet sound is before the end of the Millennium, make a confused and illogical jump to the wrong conclusion. There is no immortality before the Book of Life is opened. We receive the promise of it, when we accept Jesus as our Savior, but it is not and cannot be conferred until the Great White Throne Judgment.

Yes it is .At the last trump we are ALL changed,the question is the condition of your soul,as the soul is not automatically immortal .Those in Christ at the 7th and last trump will have an immortal soul,the rest their soils still stand a chance to die the 2nd death.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Revelation 10:7 "But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

Seriously you all can't see this ?I mean how many mysteries are there?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It's no mystery that the Seventh Trumpet is not the Last trump.
It is perfectly plain that 1 Cor 15:52 has nothing to do with the 7 Trumpets of God's wrath. Your attempts to conflate them fall short of plain Bible exegesis.

When does the change take place?At the last trump correct?Meaning if the change takes place at the last trump which scripture shows ,that means all will be in their spiritual bodies waiting on the 7th trump,can you tell me how that makes any sense?

And if that last trump is the rapture as you all say,who do tell will satan be able to kill during the tribulation as he can't kill your soul?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
When does the change take place?At the last trump correct?Meaning if the change takes place at the last trump which scripture shows ,that means all will be in their spiritual bodies waiting on the 7th trump,can you tell me how that makes any sense?

And if that last trump is the rapture as you all say,who do tell will satan be able to kill during the tribulation as he can't kill your soul?
Didn't I make it plain enough?; all the prophecy in 1 Corinthians 15:24-56 is about after the Millennium and the GWT Judgment. Verse 24 sets the scene; AFTER Jesus hands the Kingdom back to the Father.
Where is your proof that immortality is given to any human before the GWT and the Book of Life is opened?

The Seventh Trumpet of Revelation 11:15 is when Jesus receives His authority, but there is yet to happen the Seven Bowls and the gathering of the worlds armies, when Jesus will exercise that authority at His Return. Revelation 16:17-18