Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mornin', Devin. It's 10:19 and I'm just about to get my second cup! Yahoo! :)
Good morning Truman, glad to see you back! I already had my coffee and am soon to go to the store for my meds. Hope you have a great day! :)

Reactions: Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My softer side decided to mention, they have a really good artistic french rendition of Beauty and the Beast on youtube free with ads movies.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe I overstayed my welcome in dreamland. Some crazy teen got mad at me when I stepped between him and my friend so he chased me down a waterslide and dove after me. We were surrounded by teens.

I got up out of the pool, saw some adult laying in a chair and said, "I hope this guy punches me in front of the teacher..." establishing self defense.

I was yelling at him to punch me over and over when I woke up.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe I overstayed my welcome in dreamland. Some crazy teen got mad at me when I stepped between him and my friend so he chased me down a waterslide and dove after me. We were surrounded by teens.

I got up out of the pool, saw some adult laying in a chair and said, "I hope this guy punches me in front of the teacher..." establishing self defense.

Interesting dream. My dreams are pretty much the same. But the other night I had a dream that there was going to be a volcanic eruption and we were traveling thru the country hills trying to escape the reach of the lava bombs.

Reactions: Wynona

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Better lay off the almond milk before going to bed. o_O

Reactions: Wynona

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's 4.30am and just had my last break. All quiet here at the moment. Able to get some prayer time in...:)
Do you pray for patients? When I was admitted to hospital I spent quite some time praying for patients on the ward and all the staff - Everybody who came on the ward from consultants to tea ladies and cleaners. He tells us to pray continually.

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Also pray for this forum while I'm at it and for the next shift coming on :)
My ex-wife worked in a nursing home as a nurses assistant. Serving them was difficult as she recalled to me. I was a computer aided designer and programmer. My job was easy compared to hers. But I think she really enjoyed serving the older folk.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fell asleep early today and woke up at 8pm. Now all is quiet except for me. Bummer :(