Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do OK. Thanks for the compliment. How is your journaling going? I used to journal, but then I found Satan was reading my secret thoughts and desires so I stopped, cause he was harassing me about it. I think if you just keep a record that might be safe.

Journaling has been a great way to clear my thoughts and get me to focus on the present moment. I got this 5 subject notebook and just completed two 5ths of it worth of entries dating back to October 2021.

Before that, I journaled on an app. I just find pen and paper a lot more of an emotional release. Thanks for asking.

I guess sometimes, I get self-conscious and won't reveal certain things even in a journal or Ill use codenames.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Journaling has been a great way to clear my thoughts and get me to focus on the present moment. I got this 5 subject notebook and just completed two 5ths of it worth of entries dating back to October 2021.

Before that, I journaled on an app. I just find pen and paper a lot more of an emotional release. Thanks for asking.

I guess sometimes, I get self-conscious and won't reveal certain things even in a journal or Ill use codenames.
Twenty two more days dear sister . I got a countdown going on . And i am sure you know what that countdown is .....
Add twenty two to may third and what day do ya get . YEP . You didnt think i would forget .
Now march on IN THE LORD dear sister . And let HIS GLORIOUS NAME be praised .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twenty two more days dear sister . I got a countdown going on . And i am sure you know what that countdown is .....
Add twenty two to may third and what day do ya get . YEP . You didnt think i would forget .
Now march on IN THE LORD dear sister . And let HIS GLORIOUS NAME be praised .

: D!! \O/

Thank you Brother! God is good!!

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mornin', Devin. I'm having my first cup. It tastes pretty good. How are you doing today?
I had my coffee and am getting ready to go to the grocery store for food. I ran out at the end of the month and could only eat wheat based stuff. And my stomach has a problem with wheat so it has not been good. But thankfully, I get real food again. I'll have to be more careful about how I spend.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had my coffee and am getting ready to go to the grocery store for food. I ran out at the end of the month and could only eat wheat based stuff. And my stomach has a problem with wheat so it has not been good. But thankfully, I get real food again. I'll have to be more careful about how I spend.
I have to avoid acidy stuff. I'm supposed to be on 3 stomach meds as I have gerd and a history of internal bleeding, but I ditched most of my meds. I'm paying a bit of a price for that decision, but oh well! My doc's really good at doctoring...I'm surprised he didn't have me in bubble-wrap! Lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to avoid acidy stuff. I'm supposed to be on 3 stomach meds as I have gerd and a history of internal bleeding, but I ditched most of my meds. I'm paying a bit of a price for that decision, but oh well! My doc's really good at doctoring...I'm surprised he didn't have me in bubble-wrap! Lol
Bubble wrap is very antiseptic. Sounds great where do I get some?

Reactions: Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's late and I'm up. Just got done solving a math puzzle.

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is hardly anyone on today. Hey you could probably dominate the debate threads and no one could do anything about it. They're all offline, hehehe.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty burned-out on debate...
I was burned out last year. I got my second wind and it's not working out well. I've already been put on ignore and people are starting to defy me.

I've impressed them!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider that a badge of honor, my friend.
I told the mods to put a notice icon on everyone that has me on ignore so I can count my trophy points. But it's just a work in progress, I'm still waiting for approval of that gem of an idea.