Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning @Pathfinder7 and @Angelina. We have thunderstorms tomorrow. Today is just overcast. Lovely weather here. Drank my two cups of coffee already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pathfinder7

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm sitting in the nurses station folding serviettes and thinking about my next break. I made some Mac and cheese the other day and all I need to do is heat it up. Quiet here at the moment but things can change in the twinkling of an eye :p

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sitting in the nurses station folding serviettes and thinking about my next break. I made some Mac and cheese the other day and all I need to do is heat it up. Quiet here at the moment but things can change in the twinkling of an eye :p
It's good that mac and cheese:) I got a hungry man meal for breakfast. It's almost the 4th of July here so I expect to hear some fireworks tonight.

Reactions: Angelina

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's good that mac and cheese:) I got a hungry man meal for breakfast. It's almost the 4th of July here so I expect to hear some fireworks tonight.
671801409ba-awesome-coloful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-3.gif

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Really? i thought the US was behind us time wise and it's still only the 2nd here.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our dog used to bark at them to see them off.
The Sneaky Labrador is hiding in the knee-hole of my desk and hyperventilating while the fireworks go off. Our vet recommended this comfort-garment that goes by the trademark "thunder-shirt" and prescribed some pheromone spray that's supposed to relax dogs. It's not working. Poor dog. I even tried putting the noise-cancelling headphones I use at the shooting range on her, but she's not having any of that.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Sneaky Labrador is hiding in the knee-hole of my desk and hyperventilating while the fireworks go off. Our vet recommended this comfort-garment that goes by the trademark "thunder-shirt" and prescribed some pheromone spray that's supposed to relax dogs. It's not working. Poor dog. I even tried putting the noise-cancelling headphones I use at the shooting range on her, but she's not having any of that.
Poor girl. What is her name?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi guys, I'm working on my projects today and wanting to quit tobacco again drink less coffee and feel better. I'm noticing that I feel better with less coffee. I cut back but need to cut back more.

Reactions: Wynona

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I'm working on my projects today and wanting to quit tobacco again drink less coffee and feel better. I'm noticing that I feel better with less coffee. I cut back but need to cut back more.
Have you tried vaping to get off smoking?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you tried vaping to get off smoking?
No I haven't but I chew tobacco so I can select any size of a packet to taper off. I just get so bored that I keep doing it I think.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No I haven't but I chew tobacco so I can select any size of a packet to taper off. I just get so bored that I keep doing it I think.
My husband used to smoke twenty cigarettes a day and just stopped immediately he started to vape. At first he used the ones with the highest nicotine content but now uses the lowest one. That was over ten years ago.

Reactions: DuckieLady

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband used to smoke twenty cigarettes a day and just stopped immediately he started to vape. At first he used the ones with the highest nicotine content but now uses the lowest one. That was over ten years ago.
I quit once for 10 years. It would be nice to quit again.

Reactions: Wynona