Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the fireworks on TV.
- & listened songs..
'God Bless America'
'O Beautiful Spacious Skies'
---
Greetings, CB.
High 88F..today.
Partly Cloudy.
---
Having my morning coffee..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm visiting family today. I'm starting to get into C# programming now and trying to decide on a software package to build. Still deciding.

Reactions: Wynona and Angelina

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Angelina. I'm watching daily Mass. I'm just now waking up. It's warm here in the 70's F. Nice weather. Hope the storm passed over there!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
After I retired some years ago my body clock fell into a routine of sleeping most of the day and being awake on the computer most of the night and I LURV it because night is so quiet and peaceful without any distractions..:)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I woke up late at night tonight. Now I'm up working on stuff on the computer. I better get back to it :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm up at 2:37am. I just woke up and couldn't back to sleep so I made a response in a discussion. I hope you are doing well, @devin553344

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm up at 2:37am. I just woke up and couldn't back to sleep so I made a response in a discussion. I hope you are doing well, @devin553344
I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Smoked too many cigars or something. Still trying to quit. So I went to sleep early. Now I'm up and it's 2:33am :cool: Not far off from when you woke up given the time zone difference. Glad to hear from you Wynona. May God be with us always. Praise Jesus the Christ!

Reactions: Wynona and Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning..
---
8:08 am
East Coast, US
---
High 86F..today.
Mostly Sunny.
---
Having my coffee..
Good Morning Pathfinder7. We got lucky this year. I watched the weather channel and it's supposed to remain cool this year for the most part. Last year we had a hot spell that was terrible. I ended up at the doctors with dehydration and dizzy spells. So this year I am relieved.

I'm getting my coffee and trying to figure out how lightning produces electron-positron pairs (Terrestrial gamma-ray flash - Wikipedia). So far I'm zilch on any ideas and probably will remain that way. But it's a fun puzzle to work out. :)

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Very quiet in the D unit tonight. One of the ressies has gone to hospital with Covid so I'm fully gowned up with PPE gear on. Stiflingly hot but you gotta do what you gotta do. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very quiet in the D unit tonight. One of the ressies has gone to hospital with Covid so I'm fully gowned up with PPE gear on. Stiflingly hot but you gotta do what you gotta do. :)
Good morning Angelina!

Yeah when they first came out with COVID I went to the doctors for bronchitis and the doctor was gowned. I thought I was a biohazard. My sister's house just now let them go without masks. I always wondered if all that was necessary. But then in high risk units it makes sense.

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Having a great night. All quiet in the D unit. Residents are mostly sleeping which gives me time to pray and read a christian book I finally have time for. Gets busy around 6am. Holding up well :) blessings

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Angelina I'm just waking up and getting some coffee. I finished my project and everything looks good now. Still waking up, kinda sleepy still. I'm catching a movie.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning , enjoy your coffee xx
I am just heading down my dads to clean his house, we have record high temps at the moment. It’s nice to have sunny warm weather but unless your at the beach it’s kind of difficult if your working. The. I have the joys of a root canal later ….of what fun !! Lol
Hope you have a blessed day xx

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning , enjoy your coffee xx
I am just heading down my dads to clean his house, we have record high temps at the moment. It’s nice to have sunny warm weather but unless your at the beach it’s kind of difficult if your working. The. I have the joys of a root canal later ….of what fun !! Lol
Hope you have a blessed day xx
Hi Rita! I went to my dads yesterday. He made me family videos of all our childhood plus the entire extended family so I put those on my computer and getting ready to watch them. I'm just relaxing and enjoying my early morning time. Hope you have a blessed day!

Reactions: Rita