Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah. Things were slow at the pregnancy center today.

Part of me wants to rise up and hit the chores but I could use a rest.
I'm a little bored today too. I think I finished all my projects. I'm having one of my mental spells, so I'll probably be out soon.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a little bored today too. I think I finished all my projects. I'm having one of my mental spells, so I'll probably be out soon.

I plan to go through over 3000 emails. This may take awhile. But I'm really into decluttering so hopefully I won't give up.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I plan to go through over 3000 emails. This may take awhile. But I'm really into decluttering so hopefully I won't give up.
Sounds like me working on my project for physics. I had to go thru thousands of combinations to find the one that works. Fwhew! :phew:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like me working on my project for physics. I had to go thru thousands of combinations to find the one that works. Fwhew! :phew:

It took a little over an hour to get rid of all the spam.

Are you dealing with physics math equations?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's late, having trouble sleeping. Dreamt about camping with grizzlies and giant wolves, and I couldn't fire my pistol to kill the wolves :eek::oops: Which were standing right in front of me looking at me like I was stupid. :p

Now I'm just watching earthquakes(Latest Earthquakes) and lightning(Real Time Lightning Map) on the military and gov websites, molasses at the moment :IDK: Might move over to the solar flare tracking website (Homepage | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center). :pursuit:The hurricane map is starting to pick up, maybe I'll move over there. (National Hurricane Center)

Be safe everyone, don't play with fireworks. :ummm: Thus, the forest fire map(NWCC :: Home)

And just in case you want to know where the thunderstorms are at the moment, the severe weather map: US severe weather map | tornado hq

And this is what happens when you quit watching CNN and Fox news websites. :phew:

Last edited:

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's late, having trouble sleeping. Dreamt about camping with grizzlies and giant wolves, and I couldn't fire my pistol to kill the wolves :eek::oops: Which were standing right in front of me looking at me like I was stupid. :p

Now I'm just watching earthquakes(Latest Earthquakes) and lightning(Real Time Lightning Map) on the military and gov websites, molasses at the moment :IDK: Might move over to the solar flare tracking website (Homepage | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center). :pursuit:The hurricane map is starting to pick up, maybe I'll move over there. (National Hurricane Center)

Be safe everyone, don't play with fireworks. :ummm: Thus, the forest fire map(NWCC :: Home)

And just in case you want to know where the thunderstorms are at the moment, the severe weather map: US severe weather map | tornado hq

And this is what happens when you quit watching CNN and Fox news websites. :phew:
Thanks for info.
---
www.weather.com
- I get weather info. from the website.
---
High 82F..today.
Partly Cloudy.
---
6:25 am
East Coast
---
Having my first cup of coffee..

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for info.
---
www.weather.com
- I get weather info. from the website.
---
High 82F..today.
Partly Cloudy.
---
6:25 am
East Coast
---
Having my first cup of coffee..
Yeah I go to the weather.com also. It's really my replacement for Fox news since the war in Ukraine started.

65F High today Partly cloudy
3:33 am

Getting from country fried chicken and gravy for breakfast then after that some coffee. Working on my physics projects today. :)

Reactions: Pathfinder7

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

cause our weapons are not carnal . The wolves are amongst us and the church in large has no ability
to destroy the works of darkness nor to overcome the wolves nor even protect themselves .
I see a reminder and a warning in that dream . ITS TIME TO BIBLE UP and let us learn that doctrine by which
we by the Spirit can fight the fight of faith .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
cause our weapons are not carnal . The wolves are amongst us and the church in large has no ability
to destroy the works of darkness nor to overcome the wolves nor even protect themselves .
I see a reminder and a warning in that dream . ITS TIME TO BIBLE UP and let us learn that doctrine by which
we by the Spirit can fight the fight of faith .
OK amigo.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in D unit tonight after a few days off. Short staffed as usual but having a quiet night so far. Gives me time to pray. :pray: weather getting better all the time. Close to summer now.
Thank goodness it's quiet. Reminds me of doing mechanical designing. Always quiet for me. And I get to do the engineers job. Then they just sign off on my job. So it is kissed by an engineer. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to put on some lentil veggie soup, fry an egg and put it on top, light a candle, and have a good evening.
I'm going to contemplate physics and try to come up with an idea for one of my projects. I bought some PJ sandwhich makings and cocoa pebbles from the store, Been munching on that stuff. Lots of sugar, whoohoo. I'm not supposed to have too much sugar as I have pre-diabetes. But I'm OK so far.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to contemplate physics and try to come up with an idea for one of my projects. I bought some PJ sandwhich makings and cocoa pebbles from the store, Been munching on that stuff. Lots of sugar, whoohoo. I'm not supposed to have too much sugar as I have pre-diabetes. But I'm OK so far.

There's no one to nag you about your nutrition so I won't start.

At least you have cocoa pebbles and not fruity pebbles. One is choco deliciousness and the other is I don't even know.

It's not like I haven't been eating sliced hawaian bread.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no one to nag you about your nutrition so I won't start.

At least you have cocoa pebbles and not fruity pebbles. One is choco deliciousness and the other is I don't even know.

It's not like I haven't been eating sliced hawaian bread.
It's a little chili here, just a little so I think I will get some top ramen for dinner. Hot soup sounds good.

I've been eating pretty well so a little junk food is probably OK.

I'm probably going to do the same thing you're doing, have a quiet night at home.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a little chili here, just a little so I think I will get some top ramen for dinner. Hot soup sounds good.

I've been eating pretty well so a little junk food is probably OK.

I'm probably going to do the same thing you're doing, have a quiet night at home.

Right now, the place is messy with stuff that needs to be donated. But Ill have plenty of time to take care of all that Monday.

Getting rid of junk feels amazing. Moving is about to be easy.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I may have come down with a cold. It's pretty mild but noticeable. Just about to nod off to sleep :nitenite:

Reactions: amigo de christo