Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had canned lentil soup, two veggie burgers that refused to come apart, and an egg for dinner.

Now the journal is out, tea is made, and Chillhop is playing.

I want so badly to finish this five subject notebook journal so I can switch to this beautiful Van Gogh journal I bought months ago. I'm almost there.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds fun @Wynona. And it sounds comfortable.

I think I may have found a solution to my physics problem so now I have something to work on. I'll probably be working on that for a while.

Just waking up and getting my second coffee. High of 86F today. Partly cloudy here in the Pacific Northwest. Cheers everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have a few dayss off from work so I am looking forward to sleeping in. We have had a couple of difficult shifts as 2 more residents have passed which is always sad because I will miss them. At the same time I am glad because they are no-longer in any kind of physical pain. It seems to be consistent at this time of the year. Spring time. I'm gonna have to make an effort to get some gardens started as the price of veges have skyrocketed.

Gonna make a coffee...coffee:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
An elderly gentleman named Ron passed away last night. He was someone I had known for many years. I understand that this happens and I am going to miss him. I miss many residents who have now gone to be with Jesus but sometimes I think that I have been around death so much that my heart has become a little hardened. For example, when the head nurse came and told me that Ron had passed away. She looked sad. My response was - "Right, let's go and get him sorted before the family comes to see him." So I gave him a wash, changed his clothes, cleaned and tidied his room like it's a normal every day occurrance.. hmmm :smlhmm:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, went and had seafood with hubby. Lots of emotions today.

Spent the last few hours scrapbooking new photos and just at random.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An elderly gentleman named Ron passed away last night. He was someone I had known for many years. I understand that this happens and I am going to miss him. I miss many residents who have now gone to be with Jesus but sometimes I think that I have been around death so much that my heart has become a little hardened. For example, when the head nurse came and told me that Ron had passed away. She looked sad. My response was - "Right, let's go and get him sorted before the family comes to see him." So I gave him a wash, changed his clothes, cleaned and tidied his room like it's a normal every day occurrance.. hmmm :smlhmm:
I think people should live forever. Sorry Angelina, loss is never easy.

Reactions: Angelina

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, CB..
---
7:45 am
East Coast, US
---
High 88F
Cloudy
---
Having my morning coffee..
---
Breakfast..today.
- Corned Beef Hash & Eggs.

Reactions: dev553344

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just before work tonight, I went to an Indian restaurant with family to celebrate Father's day. I don't have a father or mother. They both went to be with Jesus awhile back so I see myself as an orphan. Nice to celebrate with others though. Lovely night. Beautiful food :Broadly: bless you!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think people should live forever. Sorry Angelina, loss is never easy.
IF we desire that , then we better preach JESUS . cause in HE ALONE will a person do so . But in any other path or religoin
NOPE that end is bad news . SO if we love folks , POINT TO JESUS as the absolute and only NAME whereby they may be saved .
cause any other hope is vain and ends and will end in the second death . I am a stickler to the one true gospel .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am blessed today. Had a lot of emotions but I'm back on track pursuing the Lord.
We must learn to ignore our emotions and simply live by every word of the LORD .
The flesh is a monster sister . But in CHRIST we have power over it . Stop worrying about what you dont have
simply live day by day and follow the LORD .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must learn to ignore our emotions and simply live by every word of the LORD .
The flesh is a monster sister . But in CHRIST we have power over it . Stop worrying about what you dont have
simply live day by day and follow the LORD .

It's so true. A single-minded focus on the Lord with no distractions...that's what Im after.