Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning @Pathfinder7 it's 36 here and gets into the 40's during the day which is good. Hope your revival book is doing well. I noticed while watching the Catholic Mass that there isn't enough spontaneity in it and that lacks the spirit. Revival is good!
Book project
- I am still..working on it.
- Hope to finish it soon..
---
Revival
- My perspective is..another Revival/Spiritual Awakening is needed
in North America.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're still waiting for the flowers to bloom down at the church on my walks. But soon it will be awesome!
That's so nice. Let us know what blooms. When I grew up in Pennsylvania, the purple Crocuses were the first to pop up.

In our neighborhood there were beautiful tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, lilacs, four o' clocks. Also, some honeysuckle bushes and a Mulberry tree. One yard had these large yellow bushes... forgot the name... began with a F.

I think my love of nature began with growing up in Pennsylvania.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forsythia? One of the really early bloomers.
Yes, that's it!

Another flower that was a favorite of mine is Lily of the Valley. There was a slope by an alley covered with them. I would pick some that were at the edge of the alley and give them to my mom.

We are due more rain later in the week... looking forward to it.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning too. It's currently 38F high of 45 today I think. Light slushy rain.

Getting ready to work on my theory. Cheers!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had snow..last night.
---
Currently..33F
High 39F
---
Having morning coffee..
Maybe you can post a Winter scene?

We are going to get more rain. I think it starts late Saturday and will get heavier into the early part of the week. I ordered groceries to come tomorrow.

My sweet and beautiful cat Miss Kitty passed away peacefully yesterday. She was 15 years old. I found her on our street in 2010.

IMG_20170311_123644~2.jpg

• Sad

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
15F here.

Good morning @Cassandra that's a little too cold for me. Hope all is well.
Yep, that sure is cold!!!

Waiting for the rain to come on in. And groceries to arrive before that. Didn't want the shopper to have to shop for me in the rain...like the last poor guy.

The last time it suddenly came down in torrents as he was shopping. But he was so pleasant even in a deluge! Young guy.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, that sure is cold!!!

Waiting for the rain to come on in. And groceries to arrive before that. Didn't want the shopper to have to shop for me in the rain...like the last poor guy.

The last time it suddenly came down in torrents as he was shopping. But he was so pleasant even in a deluge! Young guy.
We had some low teen temps this year, and my hands turned pink after being outside for a short time. Nothing to play around with really. It's called frost nibble I found out. The stages before frost bite.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had some low teen temps this year, and my hands turned pink after being outside for a short time. Nothing to play around with really. It's called frost nibble I found out. The stages before frost bite.
I forgot why you said you didn't wear gloves. Better take care!

I remember in Pennsylvania when I would play in the snow...when my feet just started to get a little bit numb, I'd go back into the house. And I was wearing socks, boots and gloves.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgot why you said you didn't wear gloves. Better take care!

I remember in Pennsylvania when I would play in the snow...when my feet just started to get a little bit numb, I'd go back into the house. And I was wearing socks, boots and gloves.
It never gets that cold here, maybe gets down to 30F which is OK. This year was rare. We had an El Nino.

Reactions: Debp