Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning @Pathfinder7, @Debp! I got a 10 day course of antibiotics for my flu or whatever it is. Trying that. Just waking up and going for walks. We got some rainy weather this week. Enjoying that for now.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning everyone. Just enjoying a sunny day some morning coffee and some movies. Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Hi Dev, was wondering about you. Any movies that were good?

I've been watching Alone on Tubi. It's a competition where 10 people are dropped off in the wilderness of Vancouver Island. They are each in separate locations...must survive by their skills.

There's bears, mountain lions and more. Some people leave because of the animals.

The last person left earns $500,000.

I'm now watching the second season.

Hi dev553344
---
6:58 pm
Mid-Atlantic
---
Having cola(zero calories) with ice..

Hi, Pathfinder....wish I had your soda right now!

If you like wilderness programs, you might like Alive as well.

Good night everyone.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Dev, was wondering about you. Any movies that were good?

I've been watching Alone on Tubi. It's a competition where 10 people are dropped off in the wilderness of Vancouver Island. They are each in separate locations...must survive by their skills.

There's bears, mountain lions and more. Some people leave because of the animals.

The last person left earns $500,000.

I'm now watching the second season.

Hi, Pathfinder....wish I had your soda right now!

If you like wilderness programs, you might like Alive as well.

Good night everyone.
Hi @Pathfinder7. It's nice to hear from you.

Hi @Debp they put some pretty entertaining movies on Youtube I've been enjoying recently. I used to watch Bear Grylls on youtube. I was always nailbiting worried he was going to get injured, but also enjoying the learning experience about his survival teachings.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never watched that film…….
Yes, he is a good actor.
Well I hope you are able to get some sleep soon, I have to get up and get ready to go down my dads for a few hours.
Rita
You must.

I am in my 70s and mom is 90 and we watch every time it is on..... IT IS WORTH IT

Reactions: dev553344